5 Best Apartments To Stay In Pohoiki The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Pohoiki The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pohoiki The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pohoiki The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pohoiki The Big Island. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pohoiki The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pohoiki The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Pohoiki The Big Island:
Nice Studio w/ A/C near Kehena/ Kapoho
Featuring a garden, Nice Studio w/ A/C near Kehena/ Kapoho offers accommodations in Kehena. Hilo is 23 miles away.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit. Towels are provided.Studio Kehena also includes a barbecue.Volcano is 21 miles from Nice Studio w/ A/C near Kehena/ Kapoho. Hilo Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The studio was exactly as described and pictured. No surprises except the beds- they were so incredibly COMFORTABLE! I’m pregnant and can’t remmeber the last time I slept so well! Everything was tidy, the room was a good temperature (not to be taken for granted in Hawaii), and our kids enjoyed getting to watch a little tv while we waited for a morning rain shower to pass before heading to the tide pools up the road. Our host was friendly and accommodating and made checking in and out as simple and speedy as could be. I was a little nervous when I first booked it thinking there had to be a catch since the price was so reasonable, but everything was perfect. It’s just a good deal on a nice place in a great location. We’d be happy to stay here again in the future!
- very comfy beds, full fridge, large TV, shared porch with table and chairs. Housekeeper nearby. Owner and housekeeper were responsive to needs. The location enabled us to access some remote areas along the shore very easily. The shore drive is BEAUTIFUL!
- Good value; clean; beautiful night sky—you could see a lot of stars! We enjoyed visiting Pahoa. Check out Kreole Kuisine for bbq.
- The confidence they had in us (leaving the door open, have the keys on drawer) is great. And of course it’s best value for the money, really. If you plan only to sleep at the accomodation, and do tours, hikes, etc in your time, then this is for you. Volcanoes and Lava viewing points are pretty close. There is a black sand beach nearby, however getting to it is a bit… “adventurous”, as you need to climb down a steep and rocky mountain side. Kitchenette is ok for making breakfasts or easy dinners.
We arrived earlier than expected but Andre met us at the property and upgraded us FOC to one of their beautiful cottages by the sea. Comfy, well equipped and so peaceful.
Andre gave us some great tips on where to eat, get groceries and how to get to the Lava Flow. Don’t go to the Volcano Park unless you particularly want to see it. It can be viewed from a different part however expect a long hike or bike ride. It’s approximately 4.5 miles from the car drop off point to the viewing area. Also go at twilight so that you see the beauty of the lava flow. Spectacular!!! Almost a Jurassic experience!
Hale “Hā Hā”
One of our top picks in Pahoa.Located in Pahoa, Hale “Hā Hā” is an apartments boasting BBQ facilities. Hale “Hā Hā” features views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchenette as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodation. Hale “Hā Hā” features free WiFi throughout the property.Hilo is 26 miles from Hale “Hā Hā”, while Volcano is 39.8 miles away. The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 24.2 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place. Host were very accommodating. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Neat, clean and comfortable/has everything needed. Excellent hosts who welcomed us, showed us the apartments and shared information.
The location is nice if you want to be away from tourism sights or shopping or people.
(If you want such things, you drive a long way.)
Close to a rocky coast -> have a run in the lovely bush! (On the road only! Hawaiian residents beat you up for “trespassing”, or worse!)
- We had a very relaxed stay at this cabin, it was very clean, quiet and peaceful. The owners are really nice and helpful and gave us good advices what to do there (e.g. to visit the warm pools :)). To the Volcanoes NP we only had a 20 min ride by car and to Hilo 10 min. We always can recommend this cabin to everyone who wants it quiet.
- The warm welcome upon arrival with the great tips and fresh fruits and macadamia chocolates was extra nice
Sandra’s Vacation Retreat
Sandra’s Vacation Retreat offers accommodations in Hawaiian Paradise Park. The property is 13 miles from Hilo and free private parking is available.A microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchenette. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured. Other facilities at Sandra’s Vacation Retreat include a barbecue.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 12 miles from Sandra’s Vacation Retreat.
- Mr. Sandra gave us a wonderful hospitality and made bright and pleasant during our stay. Dog Kai also made wonderful hospitality.
- We found that Sandra had put a great deal of effort into supplying all the necessities guests might need on a Hawaiian vacation.
- Great studio for a couple, good location….close to Hilo, the volcano and the thermal ponds. They pretty much thought of everything, from snorkel gear to umbrellas. We would definitely return if on big island again.
The friendly welcome of Sandra, Patrick and Kai.
The high qualitated Appartement.
- The peace and quiet! Loved sleeping with the windows open and hearing nature outside!
Kamaaina Vacation Rental
Kamaaina Vacation Rental offers accommodations in Hawaiian Paradise Park, 12 miles from Hilo and 22 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hawaiian Paradise Ocean Retreat
Hawaiian Paradise Ocean Retreat offers accommodations in Keaau. Hawaiian Paradise Ocean Retreat features views of the sea and is 12 miles from Hilo. Free private parking is available on site.A microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchenette and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Hawaiian Paradise Ocean Retreat include an outdoor pool.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Hilo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Pohoiki The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pohoiki The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pohoiki The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pohoiki The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!