5 Best Apartments To Stay In Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island:
Coho Lane Studio
Located 13 miles from Nanaimo and 8 miles from Parksville, Coho Lane Studio offers accommodations in Nanoose Bay. The property features views of the garden and is 21 miles from Sechelt. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette complete with a microwave, a toaster and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 21 miles from Coho Lane Studio.
- Very nice little suite above a garage. Had our own direct entrance and decent size deck to ourselves. Jonathan was a very good host.
- Lovely private large self contained room in a beautiful area. Even enjoyed the rainy day we struck. Our host was friendly and extremely helpful both during our stay and afterwards. Gave directions to a lovely pub “Rocking Horse Inn”- great food and ambience. Would happily stay here again
- Familiar with this area many years ago, we were happy to find such a great place to stay and get reacquainted with Nanoose Bay! Jonathan and his wife have made the studio so inviting, it’s tempting NOT to leave it to go out during the day. The well equipped kitchen, comfortable king size bed and bright airy decor make it instantly feel like home. The view is fantastic from the front window, back verandah and even the “throne”!! We went out for a day sail…best deal in town, anywhere! Jonathan is a proficient, responsible and informative Skipper and we thoroughly enjoyed the day of water, sun and refreshing our sailing skills. We will be back to stay and sail another day!
- Nice quiet spot close to the water. We were able to walk down for a swim and pick wild blackberries on the way back. Not far (driving) from Qualicom etc
- Everything this was a perfect little hideaway the views were breathtaking it was amazing
Creekside Suites at Pacific Shores
One of our top picks in Nanoose Bay.Featuring a garden, Creekside Suites at Pacific Shores offers accommodations in Nanoose Bay. Nanaimo is 17 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave.Creekside Suites at Pacific Shores also includes a barbecue. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Parksville is 3.4 miles from Creekside Suites at Pacific Shores. Nanaimo Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for your money, beautiful comfy modern rooms ours with an ocean view, we loved the outside groto hot tubs, wr had breakfast and dinner at the local restaurant & was overall good. We would definitely stay again!
- The location is ideal for us. We have stayed at the complex (Pacific Shores) many times over the years but not Creekside.
- The host was super friendly. Room was very clean. We’ll definitely stay again.
- Very clean room and breathtaking views, surroundings and very nice outside hot tubs
- The location was perfect. Nice quiet area yet close enough to town if you needed anything. Property had amazing amenities too even for January.
Maison de l’ile
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located 15 miles from Parksville and 20 miles from Sechelt, Maison de l’ile offers accommodations in Nanaimo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are provided. Other facilities at Maison de l’ile include a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 14 miles from Maison de l’ile.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Nanaimo AllSuites is located in Nanaimo. Parksville is 18 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a patio, the accommodation is equipped with a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Duncan is 30 miles from Nanaimo AllSuites. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 10 miles from Nanaimo AllSuites.
- Would highly recommend this property to any travelers, business or leisure. Very clean, tons of space and very private.
- I was not expecting this unit has full kitchen which was very good for us. Especially we come in time when the weather was unexpectedly cold. Host Michael was very friendly n gave us good tips in term of where are things located. Pull-down bed was very comfy much better than pullout sofa bed which mostly was too soft n offer no support.
- Very nice homey 1 bedroom apt. Murphy bed for our son who traveled with us in the living room. Beautiful furnishings and fruit, coffee and oatmeal available for a quick breakfast. Felt right at home with Mike and Kim. Nice quiet stay.
- This was a great apartments and the hosts were extremely friendly. It was a lovely quiet place and easy to get around, although not overly close to the town centre.
- Michael and Kim, owners of the guesthouse couldn’t have been nicer. They helped us with understanding a crowded Ferry schedule and dining options, things to do and generally made our trip very enjoyable
The Marinaside Resort
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, The Marinaside Resort is located in Nanaimo, just 19 miles from Parksville. Duncan is 30 miles from the property.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher and oven.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Sechelt is 22 miles from The Marinaside Resort. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- the room was amaizing, huge livingroom and kitchen. massive patio, and so cheap i thought they were crazy.
- Easy to find, spacious, great kitchen facilities, underground parking at a reasonable daily price
- The room had everything I needed and the view was amazing and I loved how modern the room was.
- Close to ferry terminal. Literally down the street
- Spacious dining area. Modern and classy with large balcony overlooking the marina.
Top Apartments In Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Nanoose Bay Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!