5 Best Apartments To Stay In Milford Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Milford Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Milford Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milford Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milford Connecticut. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Milford Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Milford Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Milford Connecticut:
Extended Stay America – Shelton – Fairfield County
This Extended Stay America – Shelton – Fairfield County is located in Shelton and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Shelton is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Discovery Museum, the Beardsley Zoo and the Osbornedale State Park.
- Great location; quiet, lots of restaurants nearby. Perfect little studio for two. Nice kitchenette with good size refrigerator, two burners. Good use of small space with plugs, shelves, closets and dressers. Staff very very nice. Coffee also quite good!
- Clean quiet room nice size with a full kitchen and fridge
- Located right off the highway; was ideal for reaching all my destinations and honoring all my commitments.
- Basic hotel without a lot of useless bells and whistles .Very clean spacious rooms .Front desk ladies very courteous polite and helpful.Parking area probably the best lit hotel we have stayed at.
- Our room was spotless and attractive like you would expect of a nice, midrange hotel. At the same time, it had the down to earth quality of being very comfortable, like an actual apartment. This property was close and convenient to the hospital where my husband was having a procedure done the next morning. The room itself – and the floor we were on were quiet and private. The people we dealt with at the front desk, were all very courteous and accommodating. As a designer myself, I kept analyzing the layout and decor of the room and was deciding what I’d “keep”, and what I’d change if I had designed the rooms for this hotel – and overall I felt that they had done a decent job while sticking to a restricted budget. I’ve been to hotels with much larger decorating budgets, where the rooms were downright tasteless and ugly! We had a “Queen Studio” – and this was perfect for our needs.
New Haven Village Suites
One of our top picks in New Haven.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, New Haven Village Suites is located in New Haven, just 20 miles from Waterbury. Milford is 8 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.New Haven Village Suites also includes a fitness center.Riverhead is 29 miles from New Haven Village Suites, and Danbury is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 43 miles from New Haven Village Suites.
- The view from the room was nice especially since it snowed
- Comfortable bed and friendly staff let us use the lobby area to feed my son and his basketball teammates while I was in town for his birthday and basketball game
- I loved the staff. They were very friendly and attentive to my needs. The room was extremely comfortable as I did stay their before, that is why I love this particular hotel. The buffet breakfast was excellent. My best feature is the kitchen. I’m a cook and love to have the full kitchen accessibility.
- Safe parking, quiet night, pleasant staff, nice lobby. Studio was more like a very nice suite with kitchen, sitting area, etc.
- Great staff. Booking.com messed up when we got there there was no booking. However the staff bent over backwards for us and got us into a phenomenal suite. Use this facility, but double check the booking.
Located in New Haven, 18 miles from Waterbury, Historic Stay features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Milford is 9 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and features a sitting area. Some units feature a dining area and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in every unit. Towels are featured.Riverhead is 31 miles from Historic Stay. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Jacobson Inn offers accommodations in Seymour, 9 miles from New Haven and 14 miles from Waterbury. The property is 10 miles from Milford and free private parking is available.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a toaster and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Westchester County Airport is 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Beautiful Loft Near Beach & Yale
Beautiful Loft Near Beach & Yale offers accommodations in Raynham, just 2.4 miles from New Haven. The property features views of the garden and is 21 miles from Waterbury. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen equipped with an oven.Milford is 9 miles from Beautiful Loft Near Beach & Yale, and Riverhead is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Milford Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Milford Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Milford Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Milford Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!