5 Best Apartments To Stay In Fern Forest The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Fern Forest The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Fern Forest The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fern Forest The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fern Forest The Big Island. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Fern Forest The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Fern Forest The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Fern Forest The Big Island:
Volcano Bamboo View Cottage
Volcano Bamboo View Cottage offers accommodations in Volcano.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with an oven, a microwave and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Hilo Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Alii Kane Cottages Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
Alii Kane Cottages Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite offers accommodations in Volcano. Alii Kane Cottages Volcano Hawaii features views of the garden and is 20 miles from Hilo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided. Other facilities at Alii Kane Cottages Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite include a barbecue.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This mini apartments was perfect for our stay in Volcano. We loved the full kitchen, the great supply of books about the area, and the comfy bed (and the couch is hiding a pretty comfy hideabed too!)
- Mike and Susan were very gracious hosts. They put a loaf of bread in the fridge along with some peanut butter and guava jelly because they are smart enough…and THOUGHTFUL enough…to realize that people stay out late to see the lava at night, then return after all the restaurants in Volcano have closed. They also supplied coffee for the morning and a bunch of delicious apple-bananas. The apartments under their house where we stayed was very tastefully decorated and it came with a de-humidifier (something most people don’t think of in a sub-tropical rainforest). We could not have been happier with our decision to stay there, tucked away in the fern forest just minutes from Volcano National Park. I would definitely book this place again.
- The room was comfortable and homey. I enjoyed trying to play the ukulele that was provided and also found the space heater to be a wonderful warm welcome, literally. The location was also very convenient.
- Wonderful cottage and beautiful location, a little slice of heaven in the midst of very bleak volcanic eruption sites and hikes. Perfect for sightseeing Kilauea Volcano, the Jagger Museum, and the nighttime glow of the crater. We loved Alii Kane and will definitely return. The owners were very welcoming.
- Lovely unit under the owner’s house, in the rainforest. Surrounded by lush fern forrest, birds and frogs. Although it was raining and very damp there was a dehumidifier and so we were very comfortable. Although the property is quite isolated we had a car and were able to easily access local shops, restaurants and attractions.
Kamaaina Vacation Rental
Kamaaina Vacation Rental offers accommodations in Hawaiian Paradise Park, 12 miles from Hilo and 22 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nice Studio w/ A/C near Kehena/ Kapoho
Featuring a garden, Nice Studio w/ A/C near Kehena/ Kapoho offers accommodations in Kehena. Hilo is 23 miles away.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit. Towels are provided.Studio Kehena also includes a barbecue.Volcano is 21 miles from Nice Studio w/ A/C near Kehena/ Kapoho. Hilo Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The studio was exactly as described and pictured. No surprises except the beds- they were so incredibly COMFORTABLE! I’m pregnant and can’t remmeber the last time I slept so well! Everything was tidy, the room was a good temperature (not to be taken for granted in Hawaii), and our kids enjoyed getting to watch a little tv while we waited for a morning rain shower to pass before heading to the tide pools up the road. Our host was friendly and accommodating and made checking in and out as simple and speedy as could be. I was a little nervous when I first booked it thinking there had to be a catch since the price was so reasonable, but everything was perfect. It’s just a good deal on a nice place in a great location. We’d be happy to stay here again in the future!
- very comfy beds, full fridge, large TV, shared porch with table and chairs. Housekeeper nearby. Owner and housekeeper were responsive to needs. The location enabled us to access some remote areas along the shore very easily. The shore drive is BEAUTIFUL!
- Good value; clean; beautiful night sky—you could see a lot of stars! We enjoyed visiting Pahoa. Check out Kreole Kuisine for bbq.
- The confidence they had in us (leaving the door open, have the keys on drawer) is great. And of course it’s best value for the money, really. If you plan only to sleep at the accomodation, and do tours, hikes, etc in your time, then this is for you. Volcanoes and Lava viewing points are pretty close. There is a black sand beach nearby, however getting to it is a bit… “adventurous”, as you need to climb down a steep and rocky mountain side. Kitchenette is ok for making breakfasts or easy dinners.
We arrived earlier than expected but Andre met us at the property and upgraded us FOC to one of their beautiful cottages by the sea. Comfy, well equipped and so peaceful.
Andre gave us some great tips on where to eat, get groceries and how to get to the Lava Flow. Don’t go to the Volcano Park unless you particularly want to see it. It can be viewed from a different part however expect a long hike or bike ride. It’s approximately 4.5 miles from the car drop off point to the viewing area. Also go at twilight so that you see the beauty of the lava flow. Spectacular!!! Almost a Jurassic experience!
Sandra’s Vacation Retreat
Sandra’s Vacation Retreat offers accommodations in Hawaiian Paradise Park. The property is 13 miles from Hilo and free private parking is available.A microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchenette. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured. Other facilities at Sandra’s Vacation Retreat include a barbecue.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 12 miles from Sandra’s Vacation Retreat.
- Mr. Sandra gave us a wonderful hospitality and made bright and pleasant during our stay. Dog Kai also made wonderful hospitality.
- We found that Sandra had put a great deal of effort into supplying all the necessities guests might need on a Hawaiian vacation.
- Great studio for a couple, good location….close to Hilo, the volcano and the thermal ponds. They pretty much thought of everything, from snorkel gear to umbrellas. We would definitely return if on big island again.
The friendly welcome of Sandra, Patrick and Kai.
The high qualitated Appartement.
- The peace and quiet! Loved sleeping with the windows open and hearing nature outside!
Top Apartments In Fern Forest The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Fern Forest The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Fern Forest The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Fern Forest The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!