5 Best Apartments To Stay In Rothesay Isle of Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Rothesay Isle of Bute is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rothesay Isle of Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rothesay Isle of Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rothesay Isle of Bute. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rothesay Isle of Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rothesay Isle of Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Rothesay Isle Of Bute:
One of our best sellers in Rothesay! Located 31 miles from Glasgow and 31 miles from Ayr, The Nook offers accommodations in Rothesay. The property features views of the garden and is 24 miles from Paisley.The kitchen has an oven. A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided.Glasgow Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Rothesay in the region of Isle of Bute, 31 miles from Glasgow, Lexington Apartments features a terrace and views of the sea. Ayr is 31 miles from the property.All units include a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries in each unit. Towels are featured.Paisley is 24 miles from Lexington Apartments, and Inveraray is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent shower!! Central location. Very comfy with everything you could need.
- Excellent location, transfer of keys and cleanliness. Will definitely re-book. Thank you!
- The apartment was in a central location; 2 mins from ferry, 1 min to bus top, 30 seconds to Coop. It was bright and very comfortable and the seating area outside was ideal to have a drink or a meal.
- New very clean and well furnished apt,Lesley the person in charge could not have been more helpful
- The apartment is neatly furnished and situated in a nice position where you can easily access the shops, bus tour ride and the ferry. A nice sea view as well.
Apartment No1 Bridge Street
One of our top picks in Rothesay.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located 31 miles from Ayr, Apartment No1 Bridge Street offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rothesay. The property features views of the city and is 25 miles from Paisley.The kitchen features a dishwasher and an oven and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a computer are featured.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Inveraray is 27 miles from Apartment No1 Bridge Street, and Troon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 24 miles from Apartment No1 Bridge Street.
- Good location (although parking is not available directly outside), well equipped kitchen, great communal space, comfy beds
- Well equipped modern spacious appt, lounge/dining area excellent.
- Bed very comfortable apartment big and roomy for our party it would have been better if there were more twin rooms rather than mostly double overall very clean and well equipped
- Great location and facilities with fantastic open spaces tastefully decorated to a high standard.
- Excellent location, size, facilities and cleanliness.
Ardencraig House Apartments
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Ardencraig House Apartments is located in Rothesay, just 30 miles from Glasgow. Ayr is 30 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a TV and DVD player. Some units feature a dining area and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen are available.Paisley is 23 miles from Ardencraig House Apartments. Glasgow Airport is 23 miles away.
- A lovely warm welcome to a peaceful, charming house with stunning views.
- We LOVED all the games, books, and movies, it made for great family bonding time. The kitchen facilities and range of cookware were excellent.
- Great location in a great setting . Friendly and approachable owners
- The hosts were very relaxed which made a more comfortable stay
- Stunning Apartments with tasteful decor and quality furnishings,set in peaceful beautiful gardens with Amazing views
One Marine Place
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Port Bannatyne in the region of Isle of Bute, 25 miles from Paisley, One Marine Place features a barbecue and views of the sea. Inveraray is 26 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a dining area and/or patio. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also provided, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Bed linen are available.Troon is 27 miles from One Marine Place. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 24 miles from One Marine Place.
- Entry arrangements, size of accommodation, garden and location
- Was lovely and comfortable and great location by the sea ..lovely for walks and exploring
- Locality spectacular. Bute beaches lovely. Views amazing. Apartment spacious and clean. Host Lynne was very pleasant. Well situated on the seafront with plenty of walks from the door.
- Our hosts were very welcoming. Good location, great views, well appointed.
- Lovely, clean and cosy. Big rooms, comfy sofas. Great views :)..near bus stop, good wifi
Top Apartments In Rothesay Isle Of Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rothesay Isle of Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rothesay Isle of Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rothesay Isle of Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!