5 Best Apartments To Stay In Rickinghall Suffolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Rickinghall Suffolk is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rickinghall Suffolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rickinghall Suffolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rickinghall Suffolk. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rickinghall Suffolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rickinghall Suffolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Rickinghall Suffolk:
Set in the village of Great Barton, Tollgate Lodge boasts free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi. On the outskirts of the beautiful market town of Bury St. Edmunds, the Bury St. Edmunds Abbey is just 9 minutes’ drive away.The spacious, brightly decorated apartment at Tollgate Lodge features an en suite bathroom, complimentary toiletries, a fully-equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a seating area. It also includes a scenic view, a dining area and a hairdryer.From the apartment, Banham Zoo is 31 minutes’ drive away. Bury Bowl is less than 4 miles away and Thetford Forest Park is less than 20 miles away. Go Ape forest adventure is also a 30-minute car journey from the property.
- The location for Bury St. Edmunds was convenient. Towels were luxurious. Bed linen was fresh and clean and the beds comfortable. The kitchen was very well fitted with all the crockery and utensils etc. for self catering. The appliances were all very current and in good working order. There was tea, coffee, milk and eggs provided from home chickens!
- Really quaint, ideal location, quiet and confortable
- Loved everything about tollgate lodge, from the welcome on arrival to the fresh eggs supplied! Second time staying here and will definitely be staying here again!
- The friendly greeting, assistance and advice on where to eat out for breakfast, the quirky design of the conversion, the facilities, decoration and extensive provision of utensils and equipment, and the scenic/rural location with convenient access opposite a pub/restaurant and for Bury St Edmonds.
- Lovely warm welcoming upon early arrival to the park the car. When we returned it was set up lovely. Milk in the fridge and eggs on the counter. There were instructions for everything while we were there. Very warm and quaint. Will definitely be back soon. There was nothing we disliked however a selection of dvds would’ve improved the entertainment portion as the freeview didn’t work due to poor signal. However, we don’t travel with intent of watching tv.
Charming 3-BR Hackney Home for 8 W/ Garden
Charming 3-BR Hackney Home for 8 W/ Garden offers accommodations in Wilby.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Norwich is 23 miles from Charming 3-BR Hackney Home for 8 W/ Garden, and Ipswich is 18 miles from the property. Norwich International Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Old School Apartments 1 & 2
One of our top picks in Bury Saint Edmunds.Located in Bury Saint Edmunds, 26 miles from Cambridge, Old School Apartments 1 & 2 features a barbecue and views of the garden. Ipswich is 22 miles away. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit. Towels are provided.Old School Apartments 1 & 2 also includes a terrace.Colchester is 26 miles from Old School Apartments 1 & 2. London Stansted Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Prompt helpful communication to confirm access. Very clean throughout. Excellent provision of utilities in kitchen and towels. Lots of local info. Parking space clearly signed.Comfortable furniture and bed.
- All of the accommodation is comfortable and well designed
- Great location & easy to collect & return keys
- Clean, warm, comfortable, free Wi-Fi and parking. I would definitely stay there again. I expected to arrive in the town earlier than the official earliest arrival time; the owners had agreed that I could park my car, and in fact I was able to have access to the apartment.
- Fine as long as you check your emails beforehand to get the codes and directions as it’s nit easy to find on the sat bav!
Located 18 miles from Norwich and 22 miles from Bury Saint Edmunds, Lupin Annex offers accommodations in Caston. The property features views of the garden and is 25 miles from Kings Lynn. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- A welcome tray of fresh eggs, butter, milk, bread & marmalade. A welcome dish of dog treats. Super comfy bed. Spotless accommodation & super friendly hosts.
- This is a lovely place to stay. The hosts are so welcoming. I will definitely go back.
What a great self contained apartment, a right little home from home. Everything there if you wanted to be ‘self sufficient’ or a great Pun (Red Lion) just down the road.
Host was so accommodating. We arrived late and in the dark and had difficulty finding entrance, quick phone call and host was outside with a torch to guide us in…..perfect.
- Fresh eggs for breakfast, really comfortable bed, lovely quiet spot. It was our second visit.
- Apartment was amazing, facilities were brilliant. Felt like a lovely home from home. Great location for touring the county.
Located 23 miles from Norwich, Will-O-The-Wisp offers accommodations in Laxfield. The property features views of the garden and is 19 miles from Ipswich.The kitchenette is equipped with an oven and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Will-O-The-Wisp include a terrace.Great Yarmouth is 26 miles from Will-O-The-Wisp, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 28 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Quirky character property with nice garden. Friendly owner and welcoming local people. Dog friendly pub with good food 100yds away.
- Great location and very nice traditional cottage with beautiful garden, perfect for pets and to enjoy the quietness especially on the summer. Overall good value for money.
Host was extremely friendly, excellent location on high street in village center.
Pubs were good and food lovely. Plenty of good walks.
- It was a very cosy little cottage, very charming. The bed was super comfy and it had everything you needed for a few nights. I was in and out most of the time visiting relatives, so it was the perfect little retreat and host Jo was very welcoming and friendly. Thank you for a lovely stay!
Jo was a very welcoming, very accommodating and a very friendly host.
Her property is quirky, beautiful, comfortable, snug and has wonderful and inspiring little touches everywhere whilst still remaining uncluttered.
The attached gorgeous and private garden was a joy; fantastically lit up through the night like a perfect little wonderland.
We loved Laxfield, the friendly locals, the well stocked co-op across the road, the surrounding area and we really appreciated the easy access to the coast.
There was a fabulous and local choice of destinations and beautiful areas to visit, a lot at no cost.
We will return many times I have no doubt.
Top Apartments In Rickinghall Suffolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rickinghall Suffolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rickinghall Suffolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rickinghall Suffolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!