5 Best Apartments To Stay In Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Pouilly-sur-loire Burgundy:
La Petite Montoise
The property proposes self-catering apartments with free Wi-Fi and access to the south-facing garden.Featuring exposed wooden beams, the apartments both have a flat-screen TV with DVD player and a bathroom with either a bath or shower. Linen and towels are provided free of charge.You can prepare homemade meals in the kitchen using the microwave, oven and fridge. It also includes a coffee machine and after meals, guests can play table tennis for free.With free private parking on site, this property is a 15-minute drive from the town of Donzy and the medieval castle in Guedelon is 45 minutes away by car.
- Le propriétaire était charmant. Nous avons très bien accueilli par des bonnes choses à manger et nous avons pu gouter à des oeufs bien frais et des bonnes tomates. L’appartement est très spacieux et les lits sont confortables. Nous reviendrons certainement !
L’accueil du propriétaire a été chaleureux.
Le gîte est très propre dans un cadre calme à la campagne.
L’extérieur du gîte est très bien agencé, fleuri avec des rosiers de toute beauté!
Nous y retournerions avec plaisir.
- Tout, le cadre, l’accueil, la gentillesse des propriétaires. Un exemple le jour de notre arrivée une bonne bouteille de vin nous a été offerte, le soir l’épouse nous a apporté des œufs. Et quel calme.
- Le logement est très spacieux et lumineux. Le jardin attenant est propice pour de bons barbecues!
- PRACHTIG HUIS, PRETTIGE GASTHEER, VERSE BLOEMEN IN ALLE KAMERS! EN LEKKERE FLES WIJN VAN DE GASTHEER
The apartment is made up of 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a DVD player. A washing machine, ironing facilities and cleaning products are provided for your convenience.Local supermarkets can be found 1,650 feet from the property and the train station is 1,500 feet away. Other local attractions include the Sancerre vineyards, 14.9 miles away.
- We had a lovely week in La Charité. Kelly and Byron were delightful hosts / owners and Byron gave us a personal tour of the town and told us all its history. As long as you are able bodied and can climb up the tower to the front door the apartment is lovely and full of character. It was well appointed comfortable and warm and I was delighted to find sharp knives in the kitchen! Always a bonus when self catering and often neglected.
- Everything was fine – apartment old style that goes well with the middle age house that has been restored with charm. The hosts were very friendly and flexible (train from Paris cancelled and 3 hours late) – no problem with the key.
All modern conveniences wrapped up in rustic french charm.
The Harker’s treat you like old friends.
- This is a beautifully restored historic property, but what I especially appreciated was the heated towel rack and the big collection of English-language books! The hosts were very welcoming and efficient.
- Ein großes Apartment in einem ca dreihundert jährigen Haus, in dem insbesondere der Treppenaufgang noch sehr dem Original entspricht. Die kleine Terrasse ist sehr charmant.
The accommodation includes 2 bathrooms with hairdryer, a flat-screen, satellite TV and a DVD player. You can also use free Wi-Fi access on site.The kitchen on site provides a coffee machine, an electric kettle and a toaster. Restaurants and grocers can be found within a 5-minute walk.The property is situated 24.9 miles from Bourges Airport and 0.6 miles from the A77 motorway. There is a free public car park at a location nearby.
- That the hosts were there to greet us. And huge appreciation for being collected from a drop off point & at the end being taken with all the luggage to meeting point.
- My wife attended a painting class and compared notes about the other hotels in town. Our suite was far superior to what the other students had experienced in their hotels. Our suite was clean, modern(inside) with comfortable beds and great responsive hosts. I would highly recommend Seyr Properties. The hosts recommended local sightseeing venues which I really enjoyed while my wife was in her class. This is a really nice way to experience rural and small town France! The town was large enough to have about 5? restaurants and 2 grocery stores and in addition there were bakeries and butcher shops.There were other towns within a 20 minute drive if you wanted to try a different restaurant.
Beautifully restored medival house next to the church.
Comfortable beds and all modern amenities.
The hosts have anticipated your every need.
- Het contact met de gastheer en gastvrouw was zeer aangenaam. Ze zijn hartelijk en behulpzaam.
L’appartamento è molto caratteristico, ampio e ben arredato
Comodo il piccolo cortile per cene all’aperto
With a private entrance and parquet floors, Appartement Sanet features a living room with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and hairdryer.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchen, which is equipped with stove, oven, fridge and microwave. An electric kettle, coffee machine and kitchenware are also provided for your convenience. Shops and restaurants can be found 1,650 feet from the apartment.Other facilities at Appartement Sanet include an iron, ironing facilities, a washing machine and cleaning products. Free public parking is possible near the property and Sancerre is 14.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The living room has a fireplace, sofa bed, 2 armchairs, an LCD TV with French and international channels, and DVDs. A washing machine and ironing facilities are also available.Studio Bardin also includes a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, electric kettle, coffee machine and kitchenware. Shops, restaurants and bars are located within a walking distance.Sancerre and its vineyards are 14.9 miles away and Bourges is 31.1 miles from Studio Bardin.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Pouilly-sur-loire Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pouilly-sur-Loire Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!