5 Best Apartments To Stay In Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Parroquia De La Fuensanta Murcia:
Cortijo La Estrella
Surrounded by almond trees, Cortijo La Estrella is set at the foot of Almeria’s Sierra de las Estancias Mountains. This rural complex offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool.Each air-conditioned apartment at Cortijo la Estrella offers wonderful countryside views. Apartments have a cozy lounge with a TV, and a modern kitchen with a kettle, microwave and fridge.Guests can enjoy barbecues on the Cortijo’s terrace. The complex also offers a traditional bar with a fireplace. Staff at reception can provide information about the local area.Cortijo la Estrella offers free on-site parking and easy access to the A92 Motorway. Almería and Cartagena are both within a 90-minute drive.
- Stayed for one night in September whilst visiting family in Vélez Rubio- loved everything about this little gem! Owners Heidi & Nick are lovely, very welcoming. Easy check-in, self catering apartment very spacious, clean and comfy bed set in Beautiful quiet & peaceful surroundings with a nice size pool, bar and games room . Couldn’t fault anything and would definitely recommend.
- Lovely area . Very peaceful but not too far from Velez Rubio. Super pool. Comfortable accommodation and nice people. Nice place to chill out or return to after energetic days out. Good value for money.
Beautiful property in a peaceful location. Clean and comfortable. The hosts are friendly and helpful.
- A very warm welcome by Nick and Heidi. Nothing was to much trouble, even acting as interpreter when needed as our Spanish is basic. We would recommend anyone to stay and they would have a great holiday, in fact we hope to be returning quite soon.
- Well maintained property. Spacious, clean and beautiful apartment with good kitchen facilities. Beautiful countryside location. Friendly and helpful owners.
Cortijo el Coto
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Cortijo el Coto is located in Vélez Blanco in the Andalucía Region, 6.8 mi from María. Lorca is 29 mi away. Free private parking is available on site. The apartment features free WiFi.The accommodations comes with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stove top are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling.
The place is amazing, so beauiful and so quite. Everithing was Brand new and very staylish. The views are great and the área is so beautifull in the middle of the nature, perfect place to relax, the swiming pool is also really nice with a chillout área. The house are very well decorated and with all the things you can need for cook etc.
The owner is ready for everything you need.
The house is far from the village but the way is very well indicated so is easy to find.
- Absolutely incredible location, surrounded by mountains and forests, the perfect get away from it all location, utter peace, starry nights, it was stunning. Very comfortable well appointed accommodation and lovely hosts.
- We loved the fact that it was so remote.The peace and quiet was fantastic- but still with excellent facilities. The mountain views spectacular. Just take everything you need with you!our hosts were lovely.
- The owners are great people and treated us like friends from the very first moment. The cortijo is at the heart of the Sierra de los Vélez natural park, so we could fully enjoy the peace and the magic of the place. The apartment was spotlessly clean and decorated in a very nice style. We had all the necessary accessories. Matresses were very comfortable. The swimming pool and the hammock made an unbeatable combination. For sure we will come back!
- Los dueños son muy amables y están atentos a tus necesidades. La decoración era preciosa, las camas muy cómodas y calentitas, los cuartos de baños muy amplios y muy bien surtidos. El desayuno para disfrutarlo.
- The place is amazing, so beauiful and so quite. Everithing was Brand new and very staylish. The views are great and the área is so beautifull in the middle of the nature, perfect place to relax, the swiming pool is also really nice with a chillout área. The house are very well decorated and with all the things you can need for cook etc.
AT Restaurante El Palacil
El Palacil is located in Vélez Blanco, next to the Sierra María Los Vélez Nature Reserve. It offers a seasonal pool and apartments with free Wi-Fi and a washing machine.The apartments at AT Restaurante El Palacil feature air conditioning and central heating. The lounge has a sofa and a TV, and the kitchen includes a hob, oven, microwave and coffee maker.El Palacil’s restaurant serves traditional Andalucian food, as well as international dishes. It is a converted 17th-century mill, with period decoration and mountain views.With good access to the A-92N Motorway, this aparthotel is an hour’s drive from the pretty coastal town of Mojácar. The cave dwellings of Guadix are just over an hour away, and you cen drive to the amazing city of Granada in under 2 hours.
- Location in the mountains was amazing, friendly staff and excellent pizzas baked in a pizza oven. Comfy bed.
- Location, pool, friendly and helpful host, breakfast, national park, nature, views. Unspoilt by tourism. Cool temperatures in the heat of the summer. Nice village: everything in walking distance (if hills not an issue)
- Everything the setting was beautiful the village lovely very friendly people there as were the people who ran the hotel the apartments were good fridge cooker microwave may need to take own kettle but just ask for hairdryer, iron, caffeteire. The food in the restaurant was excellent. The owners and staff were amazing we had a very restful stay. Highly recommend
- Apartment was a good size and clean and comfortable. The restaurant was not open on a Monday but they opened just for us. No supplies in the room so bring own milk etc. close to castle and way walk to town.
- Quiet location. Bars and small shops in village, within easy walking distance. Good routes for mountain walking nearby. Taxi service in village, available, reliable, and reasonably priced.
Perla de la montaña
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace, Perla de la montaña is located in Henares. This apartment provides a spa & wellness center, barbecue facilities as well as free WiFi.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, a washing machine, and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can use the hot tub. Perla de la montaña conveniently has an outdoor pool.Vera is 25 miles from Perla de la montaña, while María is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cortijo El Álamo
Cortijo El Álamo is an apartment set in Vélez Blanco with mountain views. This property offers access to a terrace and free WiFi.Boasting a DVD player, the apartment has a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom with a bath and a bidet. A flat-screen TV is available.The apartment offers an outdoor pool. Cortijo El Álamo features a barbecue and a garden.Guests can enjoy hiking, mountain biking and 4×4 driving in the surroundings. María is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Lorca is 20 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Parroquia De La Fuensanta Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!