5 Best Apartments To Stay In Gallocanta Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallocanta Aragon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Gallocanta Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallocanta Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallocanta Aragon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Gallocanta Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Gallocanta Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Gallocanta Aragon:
Apartahotel Laguna de Gallocanta
Located in Bello, Apartahotel Laguna de Gallocanta offers a seasonal outdoor pool, an outdoor reading area and gardens. All apartments are well equipped.The apartments have heating and feature a seating area with TV, a full kitchen with microwave and fridge, and a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided for free.The area is ideal for bird watching and hiking. Guests can find restaurants, cafés, pharmacies and other leisure facilities in town. Fishing is possible in Calamocha, 12 mi away, and rock climbing is possible in Las Hoces del Río Piedra, 15 mi away.The property offers free parking.
- Clean apartment in a quiet location. Had everything we needed.
We tend to come here every year to see the cranes. t’s a very handy place to jump out of bed, into your car, and off to see the cranes before the sun rises.
Bello is a tiny town, so it’s pretty easy to get the keys to the apartment. We called the owner about 15 minutes before we arrived to arrange the collection. We gave the owner our rough estimated time of arrival. She had put the heater on for us, so the apartment was lovely and warm for when we arrived. The apartment is a decent size with most of what you need for your stay. The beds are comfortable enough. The shower had plenty of water and had decent power. The owner was very understanding when we phoned her about little problems. This was our fourth time staying here. We’ll be back again…..and again…..and again.
- Ahhhh what an experience. The apartment is really a little bungalow, all self contained. Set on the edge of a small village, amongst agricultural fields. It is near a special lake where people go to watch birds. We walked there in the morning, a couple of miles, absolutely beautiful. The dogs had their best walk in a long time. Everything you need is in the cabin and you are left to your own devises. To check in you pull up at the church door and call a telephone number, then after a few minutes a Spanish family arrives (who speak NO English, really, none) and lead you to your accommodation, where they explain everything and tell you to leave the key in the door when you leave. So charming, trustful and sweet. We forgot everything in the fridge, but never mind.
- Good size apartment located on the outskirts of a typical Spanish village with easy access to the nearest town and A23 Autovia. Very good value for money
- Near the village centre, cooking facilities and fridge, friendly lady took us to apartment.
La Casa de las Aldeas
Housed in a 18th-century building, reformed combining Spanish and Nordic taste, La Casa de las Aldeas offers bright apart-hotels sharing a tranquil courtyard and a sunny terrace. Free WiFi is provided.Each apartment at Las Aldeas comes with a modern kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, hobs and kitchenware; a flat-screen satellite TV and Hi-Fi system. There is a washing machine, a dryer and ironing facilities are provided.Other facilities such as a library, a games room and laundry facilities are offered. Activities that can be enjoyed in the surrounding include cycling and hiking.You can reach Zaragoza in 1 hour by car.
- A very clean, bright, spacious, modern, new apartment. A nice design with a nice interior. The friendliness of the host.
- The owners were fantastic so helpful and accommodation so clean an bright and new 5 star we loved everything about it and the area !
- It’s good for apartments to provide breakfast, in case nowhere to buy
- El alojamiento es perfecto, tal y como aparece en las fotos. Manuel y Pilar estuvieron continuamente pendientes de hacer nuestra estancia lo mas fácil y cómoda posible. Muchísimas gracias a ambos.
- El desayuno fue muy completo. La bollería recien hecha. Está en una zona céntrica, aunque cuesta encontrar la entrada. Nos atendieron muy bien, con todo tipo de explicaciones. La habitación es espaciosa y tiene los utensilios y electrodomésticos que se necesitan para cocinar. Todo estaba limpio y nuevo.
Located in Torrijo del Campo, Viajeros Encantadores features free WiFi in public areas.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, coffee machine, and a microwave. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling, fishing and hiking are possible in the surroundings.Albarracín is 29 mi from the apartment, while Gallocanta is 15 mi from the property.
- Very comfortable, very clean apartment. Nicely furnished, fully equipped and only minutes from the A23. Am ideal stop-over.
- We were met in a warm and friendly manner. We were also seen for our departure with superb helpfulness.
- Great overnight stop. Very comfortable. Just off motorway.
- Everything, the property is a 2 bedroom apartment very spacious, clean and had everything we needed. It is located in a small spanish village just off the motorway, it has a couple of bars that both sell food. It was a great stop off on our drive from the uk to Murcia.
- Very nice apartment, visited in January,nice and warm
Located in Daroca, Hotel-Apartamentos Melihah has accommodations with free WiFi and a shared lounge.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a dishwasher, microwave and a toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Calatayud is 24 miles from the condo hotel, while Gallocanta is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 57 miles from Hotel-Apartamentos Melihah.
- The apartment was right in the centre of Daroca which meant that everything was within a short walk. The apartment was on the third floor but the building has a lift which we were grateful for, avoiding hauling bags up several flights of stairs. The apartment was very spacious with plenty of facilities (fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher,etc), the bedrooms comfortable and it had a very good bathroom. We liked the communal areas as well, although we didn’t use them to their full potential. There are several bars and restaurants in the square below so it did get a little noisy since it was the weekend but closing the windows did the job; there’s air conditioning.
- The facility is beautiful and well maintained. Rosa, who received us, was very attentive to our needs.
- Very friendly and service oriented host; very clean apartment with good bed and well equipped bathroom
- La ubicación y la atención personal, muy amables y dispuestos en todo momento a que tu estancia fuese lo mas satisfactoria posible, nos dieron muy buenas recomendaciones sobre las actividades tanto en Daroca como en los alrededores.
- El apartamento en conjunto excelente en todo, tamaño, complementos, ubicación. etc
Located in Daroca, Daroca Alojamientos has accommodations with a tennis court, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a tour desk. The property was built in 1940 and has accommodations with a patio.This 3-bedroom apartment includes 2 bathrooms equipped with a shower. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.The apartment has a playground. Cycling can be enjoyed nearby and a bicycle rental service is available.Calatayud is 23 miles from Daroca Alojamientos, while Gallocanta is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
- Estuvimos muy cómodos y la gente muy amable .Lo mejor los baños.
- El alojamiento muy nuevo, facilidad para aparcar y excelente ubicación y amabilidad de la dueña
- La dueña fue muy atenta y agradable. El apartamento precioso, te sentias como en casa.
Piso amplio y reformado.
El pueblo es digno de visitar.
- El entorno, que el apartamento es nuevo y el buen trato.
Top Apartments In Gallocanta Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Gallocanta Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Gallocanta Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Gallocanta Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!