5 Best Apartments To Stay In Drapers Portland – Top Hotel Reviews
Drapers Portland is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Drapers Portland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Drapers Portland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Drapers Portland. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Drapers Portland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Drapers Portland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Drapers Portland:
The Fan Villa
Located 28 miles from Kingston, The Fan Villa offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is fitted with an oven and a microwave and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at The Fan Villa include a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The view is amazing. owner is very nice & helpful
- My husband and I stayed at The Fan Villa in March 2017 and would recommend this beautiful villa in a heartbeat. Though we reserved the junior suite, we were upgraded free of charge to the master suite where the views are SPECTACULAR. Jungle, mountains, ocean, flora and fauna- it has everything! The staff is as lovely as the view. Say buongiorno to Nino for us!! And go visit Reach Falls while you’re in Port Antonio, they’re incredible. For more recommendations, ask Nino. Please book this villa quickly before we do, haha. We will be back to visit very soon!!
- We hade a perfect stay for our honeymoon. Nino and Jackie, who are the hosts of this property, made our stay as comfy as it can get. Nino gave us some excellent and very helpful advice regarding things to do in the area (beaches, activities, trips). The staff is also very friendly and nice. There is a housekeeper who looks after the villa and who will cook you a delicious meal if you tell her what you would like to eat (you can book a meal package, or just give her the money and she will shop fresh stuff and prepare a breakfast, dinner etc). Highly recommended!
A recepção dos gerentes foi maravilhosa! Sempre atenciosos e solícitos.
A disponibilidade de uma moça para cozinhar e limpar nossa locação foi incrível.
Nino, Jackie et tout le personnel sont extrêmement chaleureux, accueillants et disponibles.
Le petit déjeuner, complet avec de délicieuses spécialités jamaicaines était servi sur une terrasse d où la vue est magnifique sur toute la baie, sans doute la plus belle vue de San Antonio, au milieu d’une végétation très riche et dense.
Merci Nino de rendre ce bel endroit aussi sympathique.
Featuring a garden, D &b offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Kingston is 27 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a balcony, All units include a sitting area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a refrigerator and stovetop. Every unit has a private bathroom with bathrobes. Towels are provided.D &b also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also has Convenience Store (on site).The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 28 miles from D &b.
No reviews yet.
Tha Lagoon Spot
Tha Lagoon Spot offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Kingston is 30 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with an oven. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels and bed linen are available.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The appartement was OK. A lot of space, 2 full bedrooms. Beds were OK.
- This property was great. The apartments are good size. We stayed in the two upstairs rooms/apartments. The balcony offers an excellent view of the mountain, birds, flora and forest in front of the house. My wife and kids live in the USA but her parents/family are from and still live in Spanishtown, Jamaica. We had a group of over 7. They were kind enough to cancel one of the 3 booked rooms free since some family weren’t able to make it. The Blue Lagoon is only a 5-10 minute walk or 1 minute drive. The host is really good. He brought us to the market to shop, San San beach and the Blue Lagoon. He was great! I believe they are installing a swimming pool now for 2017. This will be awesome.
- Felt safe, more or less mosquitoe free, comfortable and informative.
- Great location near to the blue lagoon, San San, Frenchmans Cove, Port Antonio and Boston (for jerk). The host – Morris-was super helpful, even taking us to San San beach at 7 am. Great value for money
- Maurice the owner, was wonderful. He had help at the location with Wayne and Kizzie, both lovely. The location is perfect to get to all of the sites in the Port Antonio area: Boston Bay, Blue Lagoon, Frenchman’ Cove, and San San Beach.
Nature in Portland 2
Nature in Portland 2 offers pet-friendly accommodations in Port Antonio, just 27 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features a refrigerator and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.Norman Manley Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fantastic views at Friends
Offering free WiFi and a garden, Fantastic views at Friends is located in the jungle, 1.9 miles from Port Antonio and 25.5 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a seating area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with sea views. All units have a kitchen fitted with a toaster and fridge. A stovetop and minibar are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Towels and bed linen are available.Fantastic views at Friends also includes a barbecue. The beach is 2.5 miles from the property.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for snorkelling. We also offer stand Up paddling boards. The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Kingston Airport is 59.7 miles away.
- Quiet and relaxing. Amazing views. Hosts are friendly and right there to help out.
- Theres not a lot to NOT like. The hosts were brilliant, the views amazing, the breakfast was the best. The apartment at the top of the building is amazingly comfortable with everything you need. Birgit is a wealth of information and the best meal we had in the whole 2 weeks was at Wilkes Restaurant which she recommended.
- We loved everything! We were lost when trying to get there, and Birgit answered our call quickly. As soon we get there, she was ready to greet us (and her lovely dogs!). The apartment is fantastic, exactly what is in the pictures. We had an excellent breakfast at the property, I highly recommend. She was always promp to help us, to answer our questions. Excellent stay in Port Antonio! Thanks, Birgit and Richard!
- Amazing view, really nice place, best Breakfast and great hosts.
- Their breakfast is a great way to start a day while enjoying the view.
Top Apartments In Drapers Portland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Drapers Portland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Drapers Portland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Drapers Portland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!