4 Best Resorts To Stay In Yorba Linda California – Top Hotel Reviews
Yorba Linda California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Yorba Linda California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yorba Linda California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yorba Linda California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Yorba Linda California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Yorba Linda California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Yorba Linda California:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Conv Ctr/Disneyland Main
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Conv Ctr/Disneyland Main is located in Anaheim, just 26 miles from Los Angeles.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is business center at the property.Long Beach is 16 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim, and Laguna Beach is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 9 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Conv Ctr/Disneyland Main.
- Great location, great hot breakfast and light dinner both complimentary
- VERY comfortable beds, including pillows and bedding and mattress quality. Very good buffet breakfast with quite a bit of choice. Coffee/hot water station in the lobby ALL the time so can grab a coffee or tea on the way in or out of the hotel no matter what time of day or night. Very convenient location, close enough to Disney to be convenient, but far enough away that it was quiet. LOVED the pool area and wish we had more time to take advantage of it.
- Very friendly, you definitely get your money’s worth!
- 15min walk to the Disney parks. Breakfast was excellent. The homemade cookies at night were a highlight!
- The bed was a fluffy cloud. Breakfast was delicious! The staff was beyond helpful when we wanted to check In early and when we wanted to add one more day to our stay.
DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
Only seconds from Disneyland Resort and ideally placed adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center, this hotel features spacious room and suite accommodations along with a variety of on-site facilities.The Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center is also situated only a few minutes drive from Orange County Airport as well as Knott’s Berry Farm amusement park. Hollywood, Newport Beach and Universal Studios are also within driving distance, and are ideal for a short day trip.Guests at the Anaheim Resort/Convention Center Doubletree can enjoy on-site dining at 3 different restaurants, Agio Ristorante, Grappa Lounge and Cafe Biscoti. The hotel also features a rooftop swimming pool, offering beautiful views of the surrounding area.
- The cookies were delicious, and the lobby and exterior look very well kept and fancy.
- The location is Great!! The staff is very kind and welcoming and also very helpful.
- Great location to Disneyland- within walking distance. Also the bed was very comfy!!
- Over all we enjoyed everything. The staff, breakfast, & the evening cocktails.
The overall standard set by the staff and all concerned with the accommodation was exceptional.
I would highly recommend this hotel to all types, families, couples and single travelers. I would just like to thank the staff one more time.
Great Wolf Lodge Southern California
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Great Wolf Lodge Southern California offers accommodations in Anaheim, just 27 miles from Los Angeles. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find an ATM and gift shop at the property.Long Beach is 16 miles from Great Wolf Lodge Resort, and Laguna Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 7 miles from Great Wolf Lodge Southern California.
Garden Grove is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, shopping and relaxation.
- The activities for the kids, multiple things for them to do
- The beds were amazing and i love the fact that your wristband was your room key and your credit card!
- I like to friendly atmosphere and the very nice staff. It was very clean and a lot of fun for the family! Me and my family would go again.
- This was my first time and I had a great time. The atmosphere was really nice.I will be back.
- My kids enjoyed the waterpark and breakfast with the characters was nice my girls took plenty pixs with the characters.
Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel
Next to Knott’s Berry Farm Amusement Park, this hotel offers free shuttle service to Disneyland Theme Park, 6 miles away. It features a restaurant and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every guest room at Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel comes with cable TV and coffee maker. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpet floors and include a safe and air conditioning.Guests of this hotel have free access to recreational activities, including an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a sauna. A sports court for basketball and tennis is available, along with a small gym.A daily breakfast buffet is available for an additional charge at the Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel. Amber Waves Restaurant and Bar serves American cuisine all day and features a daily visit from the character Snoopy.Buena Park Mall is 1 miless from the hotel. Knotts Soak City Water Park and downtown Buena Park are less than 1 mile from this hotel.
- They were very friendly. The room was clean. The a/c was quiet. The bed was okay.
- The staff was amazing, so friendly, and helpful. The location to Knotts Berry Farm was a huge plus with 7 kids in tow, right out the back door about a 3 minute walk. The restaurant was so convenient and the pizza was yummy. Once again the service was great.
- The rooms were very nice, great location and the pool area was great for kids!
- Meet Snoopy at the lobby at 3 different times daily. And the pool area.
- The room is small and outdated. The bed is hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom is not cleaned very well. The pillows are old and it took 3 pillows to be adequate. The food in the only restaurant in the hotel is expensive and does not taste good.
Top Resorts In Yorba Linda California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Yorba Linda California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Yorba Linda California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Yorba Linda California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!