4 Best Resorts To Stay In Windsor Forest Portland – Top Hotel Reviews
Windsor Forest Portland is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Windsor Forest Portland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Windsor Forest Portland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Windsor Forest Portland. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Windsor Forest Portland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Windsor Forest Portland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Windsor Forest Portland:
La Familia Resort and Restaurant
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Familia Resort and Restaurant offers pet-friendly accommodations in Port Antonio. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 32 miles from La Familia Resort and Restaurant.
Very nice context: the garden, the village and the house itself
Very kind staff
Very good price. This is the perfect place for backpackers and people on the run from the noise of globalization.
We love the location of the resort, a quiet ambiance.
Friendly staff, food exceptional. Rooms great loved it.
- Very friendly owner. Familly atmosphere arround. Lot of home animals – dogs and cats.
- Alojamiento con servicios muy básicos, pero cerca lugares muy bonitos. El propietario fue muy amable.
- Die Unterkunft ist einfach eingerichtet, ein kleiner Kiosk mit sehr nettem Personal ist nicht weit entfernt, man bekommt das nötigste, wenn man Glück hat bekommt man sogar ein Frühstück!
- Very nice context: the garden, the village and the house itself
Tropical Lagoon Resort
One of our top picks in Port Antonio.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Port Antonio in the region of Portland, 30 miles from Kingston, Tropical Lagoon Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 30 miles from Tropical Lagoon Resort.
The staff were pleasant and very accommodating! Big up to LaRose, Dwight and Steadman!
The property was pretty clean however some maintenance work needed.
Overall we enjoy the cool layback atmosphere!!
- The staff was amazing! Always going out of their way to accommodate us. Our personal driver Mr Phillip was always punctual and full of information about the Port Antonio area. The bartender and chef were in constant communication with us about our daily menu requests. Our villa was spacious, clean and we enjoyed a gorgeous view of the blue lagoon. We will definately return to this tropical paradise.
- The resort is right on the mountain surrounding the Blue Lagoon. They use the fruit off the trees for meals.
- Great location with direct access to the blue lagoon containing a small beach with bar / food.
- The staff was very pleasant and accommodating! Enjoyed every minute of our stay!
- The staff were pleasant and very accommodating! Big up to LaRose, Dwight and Steadman!
Goblin Hill Villas at San San
One of our best sellers in Port Antonio! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Goblin Hill Villas at San San is located in Port Antonio, just 30 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The views are gorgeous and our personal chef/housekeeper was wonderful
Everything was exceptionally good, the staff, to begin with, make you feel welcome and nature speaks for its self… Thanks for having
Coming back in a few
- Our room, right at the very far end of the property was lovely, high quality and comfortable, the whole place was very nice. Food was fantastic and our housekeeper Teresa was very nice and looked after us well.
- Lovely villa with wonderful views out to the bay and to the hotel gardens. The villa was spacious and well equipped. Our housekeeper Marianne was a delight, she looked after us beautifully and cooked some fabulous meals.
Great location, nice territoty and view points
Close to most amazing places.
Rio Vista Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Rio Vista Resort is located in Port Antonio. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing. Norman Manley Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The location was beautiful with well kept pool and grounds.
- The views of Rio Grande are amazing. Staff are friendly.
- The ambience was great. The grounds were very well kept and fruitful. The staff was friendly and helpful. I especially liked the groundsman and the waitress who served us breakfast. The view at breakfast on the deck overlooking the Rio Grande was breathtaking. So peaceful quiet and serene. It made me understand why the Europeans colonized Jamaica back in the 15th century
- View was lovely, staff exceptionally accommodating, and daily breakfast always delicious
- Loved everything in this resort. Will be booking here again next year. The location couldn’t be more perfect. The view is incredible. This is a quaint, quiet and serene resort, offering complete privacy, which is what we were looking for.
Top Resorts In Windsor Forest Portland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Windsor Forest Portland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Windsor Forest Portland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Windsor Forest Portland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!