4 Best Resorts To Stay In White Creek Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
White Creek Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in White Creek Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in White Creek Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in White Creek Wisconsin. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in White Creek Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in White Creek Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In White Creek Wisconsin:
Chula Vista Resort Condominiums
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the river, Chula Vista Resort Condominiums is located in Wisconsin Dells. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Rick Wilcox Magic Theater is 3.9 miles from Chula Vista Resort Condominiums, and Crystal Grand Music Theater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 43 miles from Chula Vista Resort Condominiums.
- Condo was absolutely perfect. The room was GREAT.
- Spacious rooms,polite staff,alot to do, great food. Clean water park. ☆☆☆☆☆
- The water park was awesome and the room was amazing.
- The convenience of multiple on-site restaurants and the condo was like being at home.
- Resort was quiet staff was friendly. Plenty to do for the kids like the fact that they were restaurants at the resort
Chula Vista Resort
Located 3.8 miles from Rick Wilcox Magic Theater in Wisconsin Dells, Chula Vista Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 43 miles from Chula Vista Resort.
The water park and the rest of the resort is nice, however the rooms were outdated,run down, and very uncomfortable. Shower didn’t work well, no soaps, and the rooms were small, beds felt like I was sleeping on just springs
Wouldn’t stay there again! I would only use the watermark if I went again.
- The one chef went and got fresh cilantro for our omelette the
- I enjoyed leaving. This was the worst experience at a hotel waterpark we have ever had.
- the indoor water park is excellent and over comes a lot of negatives else where and the price this time was unbeatable for that resort, plus the DVD player in the room was great
- I loved the villas beautiful view and full kitchen was so convenient
- The water park and the rest of the resort is nice, however the rooms were outdated,run down, and very uncomfortable. Shower didn’t work well, no soaps, and the rooms were small, beds felt like I was sleeping on just springs
Located in Wisconsin Dells in the region of Wisconsin, 2.2 miles from Rick Wilcox Magic Theater, Meadowbrook Resort features a barbecue and fitness center.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Meadowbrook literally saved our vacation. We were going to stay at Mt. Olympus, but once we got into our room we found blood, hair and filth in and around our beds (I am still trying to get a refund). Desperate to get alternative accommodations, we searched and found Meadowbrook on Booking.com and it made a complete 180 for us. The front desk people were kind and friendly, our room was cozy and our girls loved the indoor pool (played for 3 straight hours!)
- The room was enchanting. It was decked out in woodsy decor and relaxing. I felt like I was at a cabin. The whirlpool was the best. It even had a lovely north woods touch. And it was nice and quiet.
- The room was beautifully decorated – looked exactly like the pictures. It was clean and there were plenty towels supplied for our stay. Coffee was complimentary which was a plus!
- Location and setting are very quaint and rustic feel. Can tell that ownership and staff take care of the facilities, except for the fact that the indoor waterpark pool was not working and when booking was not mentioned in any of the on line booking tools. Great deal as long as everything is working.
- The outdoors decor was gorgeous and the staff was very helpful
Polynesian Water Park Resort
One of our best sellers in Wisconsin Dells! Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Polynesian Water Park Resort offers accommodations in Wisconsin Dells. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rick Wilcox Magic Theater is 1.4 miles from Polynesian Water Park , and Crystal Grand Music Theater is 2.6 miles from the property. Dane County Regional Airport is 41 miles away.
- The manager tried to make things better, but we were so disappointed.
- Clean room, front desk staff during 2nd shift very nice man.
- The Indoor water park was the perfect size for my grand kids ages 8 and 9. The y loved the lazy river and the splash pad. The slides were the perfect size. Staff was polite,
- Place was trashy and there was over full trash on the ground and all over the entrance area. Couldn’t use any water park facility during the week. They don’t provide cribs for babies.
Apartments for little ones, they can nap and parents don’t have to “shhhhh” each other, they can hang out in family room or kitchen area….With tv loud.
Josh the bartender was nice and made fast drinks for entire group.
Top Resorts In White Creek Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in White Creek Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in White Creek Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in White Creek Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!