4 Best Resorts To Stay In Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Vejer De La Frontera Andalucía:
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bungalows Puravida offers accommodations in Zahora. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cádiz is 27 miles from Bungalows Puravida, and Tarifa is 27 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 38 miles away.
- This is a beautiful place to stay , the grounds are gorgeous and our bungalow was spacious and well equipped.Very pet friendly too, which was one reason we chose it as we were able to bring our two dogs.The owners were very welcoming and helpful too.All in all we loved it and would love to return !
Beautiful, peaceful, natural.
Superb location 10 minutes walk from Zahora beach with a supermarket and small restaurant opposite.
Lovely bungalows set in a mature quiet garden full of fruit trees.
The bungalow was well equipped and the bedroom large and really comfortable.
Alfred and Frank the owners are the kindest people and very genuine.
Beautiful grounds/garden and each bungalow has private outside space. There is a communal library and pool.
We were able to use a BBQ and cook some delicious fresh fish we had bought.
This is a place to really relax in a fantastic hideaway on the beautiful Costa de la Luz. Zahora is in my opinion the best spot in the area.
We look forward to returning.
- Very clean. Mature if over grown gardens. Thoughtful staff in leaving flowers from the garden on arrival and turning a heater on.
- Sehr freundlicher Gastwirt, sehr ruhige Lage, gutes Bett
- Relaxte sfeer, bijzonder vriendelijke personeel, kleinschalig complex, dicht bij zee, diervriendelijk
One of our top picks in Zahara de los Atunes.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Zahara de los Atunes, 22 miles from Tangier, Melia Atlanterra features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Tarifa is 14 miles from Melia Atlanterra, and Gibraltar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Location great. Dining room staff helpful and pleasant. Good quality food on offer.
- The hotel was clean and well spread out, staff friendly. Hair dresser on site. Enjoyed my stay.
- Room even though beside pool bar was quiet when window was closed
- Plenty of loungrrs by both pools and happy that we only stayed 2 nights here.
The purpose of our visit was to bird watch in the general area. It was ideal for this. The beach is just at the back of the hotel, easily reached through a gate in the gardens using your secure pass.
The staff were very good. Alfonso on reception provided invaluable service with translation when we had issues with our hire car. The village is just down the road, but it may need a taxi if the weather is very hot. lots of bars and restaurants all used by locals.
Wakana Lake Glamping
Wakana Lake Glamping offers pet-friendly accommodations in Benalup Casas Viejas. The resort has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Tarifa is 22 miles from Wakana Lake Glamping, and Gibraltar is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 35 miles from Wakana Lake Glamping.
- Staff went out of their way for us. Loads of activities for the whole family (cycling, hiking, fishing, kayaking etc) Location is beautiful, yurt was great and spacious even with 3 kids and we will definitely go back. Highly recommend!
I traveled with my wife and 2 children (8 /11) along with friends – for 3 nights. We stayed in a YURTA which included bikes and kayak.
We did trekking, kayak, fishing, mountain bike and relaxed around the complex. Had breakfast there (simple: bread, tomato, fruits) and had most of our lunch/dinner in Benalup town (6mins drive). The service from the staff was amazing! Hence, I highly recommend the place.
The only problem was the weather because of the season (raining/windy) but despite of it we had fun and would definitely go back.
- Beautiful location with plenty of activities to do – the team were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Lovely barbecues delivered to your door.
- The location is brilliant. And the staff are very eager to make you feel comfortable and to put things right if you have a problem.
- Heel mindfull. Rust of sportief. Allebei kan. Heerlijke plek om bij te komen. De locatie is echt prachtig. De tenten zijn super mooi. Erg leuk was ook de bbq. Je besteld een pakket (incl brood, salade en gasbbq). Je kan het laten bezorgen bij je tent of op het centrale plein, waar een klein barretje staat met ijs en drank. Chilmode aan!
Bungalows Medina Sidonia
Located in Medina Sidonia in the region of Andalusia, 21 miles from Cádiz, Bungalows Medina Sidonia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Bungalows Medina Sidonia, and Conil de la Frontera is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- La tranquilidad del camping. Rodeado de naturaleza. Ideal para ir con niños y mascotas
- El enclave es maravilloso, el personal muy atento y tiene muchas actividades para los niños
- El bungalow por dentro está muy bien. El personal muy amable. La cama muy bien es de muelles pero firmé.
- La paz y la tranquilidad que se respiraba entre tanta naturaleza .
- La ubicación excelente, no muy atestado de gente y todo rodeado de naturaleza. Perfecto para desconectar y dormir bien.
Top Resorts In Vejer De La Frontera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!