4 Best Resorts To Stay In Three Rivers Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Three Rivers Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Three Rivers Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Three Rivers Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Three Rivers Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Three Rivers Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Three Rivers Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Three Rivers Oregon:
One of our top picks in Sunriver.Situated close to the Cascade Mountain Range and top-rated ski trails, this family-friendly resort offers numerous recreational activities, exceptional amenities, and is surrounded by a beautiful natural environment.The area surrounding the Sunriver Resort is filled with an endless variety of activities and adventures. Guests can discover award-winning golf courses, scenic hiking trails and nearby fishing.With 2 swimming pools, on-site spa and massage services, children’s activities and programs as well as a knowledgeable concierge staff to help plan the day’s activities, there is something for everyone at the Sunriver Resort.
- The bed was very comfortable. Watch out for extra fees.
- Location, Christmas decorations, view from room. Having live music on Christmas Day, although they didn’t play any Christmas songs.
- We love Sun River. We’ve always wanted to stay at the Lodge. Great location. Nice staff. Fireplace in room nice. But the facility is not up to resort standards.
- No room service so left without clean towels, had to call, room would not get over 68 degrees which is cold when its below freezing outside. would not waste the money on this place again. Christmas dinner was a complete joke as well.
- A fireplace in the room: Brilliant! Delicious food & great drinks: Splendid! Great staff, lots of activities to chose from: Outstanding!
One of our top picks in Bend – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an on-site restaurant, this Bend resort is on an 18-hole semi-private golf course. Bordering Deschutes National Forest, Tetherow has spacious guest rooms with a sleek, modern design.A fireplace, a sitting area with a sofa, and a terrace with mountain views and outdoor furniture come standard in every guest room. Additional amenities include a cable flat-screen TV, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine.Guests here have easy access to downtown Bend, thanks to the resort’s complimentary shuttle service. A fitness center, meeting and banquet facilities, a concierge service, and a 24-hour front desk are all available on-site.Tetherow is 5.2 miles from the Old Mill District and 3.5 miles from Bend’s city center. Ski slopes at Mt. Bachelor are just a 20-minute drive away.
- Amazing staff and the room was as close to being at home as possible…so comfortable!
- The beds were so comfortable and we had everything we needed. We thought the individual bags of ice were a very neat touch as well. And we were very happy we could bring our dog as well.
- We stayed in a king suite. It was a nicely sized room with a super comfortable bed. Hot tub was awesome!
- The property was absolutely stunning! The room was huge and the bed was extremely comfortable. The gym? Top notch. I will definitely stay here again!
- Room and beds were fantastic. Bathroom area was great- The staff was always super friendly.
DiamondStone Guest Lodges
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, DiamondStone Guest Lodges is located in La Pine. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking.
No reviews yet.
Seventh Mountain Resort
Located in Bend in the region of Oregon, 22 miles from Sisters, Seventh Mountain Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV and DVD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The resort also provides bike rental.
- We loved: access to river trail; view from our balcony, equipped kitchen, comfortable bed, plenty of room, and the hot tub, sauna, heated outdoor pool couldn’t be beat, especially after a day of hiking!
Loved the large units. Ice skating right on the site was fantastic. So fun and convenient. And getting up to Mt Bachelor for a day of skiing was so quick as it’s so close.
I will definitely plan to stay here again!!
- Nothing!!!beds uncomfortable no microwave they gave us popcorn can’t microwave it beds are very uncomfortable no cleanliness of the hotel I did not have anybody come in and make our beds give us fresh towels nothing
- Staff was fantastic! The renovations were beautiful. Ice skating rink and pool were beautiful especially at night. Layout and size of condo was fantastic.
- The apartments was roomy, the kitchen well stocked with dishes and cookware and great lighting. We had a wonderful view of the mts and trees from the balcony, and the bedroom was very comfy. We had 2 flat screen tvs, and a very comfortable king bed. The bathroom was great. We will be back!
Top Resorts In Three Rivers Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Three Rivers Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Three Rivers Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Three Rivers Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!