4 Best Resorts To Stay In Superior Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Superior Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Superior Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Superior Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Superior Wisconsin. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Superior Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Superior Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Superior Wisconsin:
Barkers Island Inn Resort & Conference Center
Overlooking Saint Louis Harbor, this property is within a 10-minute drive of downtown Duluth and Superior. It has a restaurant and sports bar, free Wi-Fi and free pool, hot tub and sauna access.The air-conditioned guest rooms at Barkers Island Resort and Conference Center offer a private bathroom and harbor views. Cable TV, a tea/coffee maker and free local calls are standard features. Some rooms have a fridge and microwave.The Galley Restaurant offers view of Lake Superior and the adjacent marina. Other general facilities include a game area and rental bikes. Sailing classes, fishing charters and charter sailing services are also included.Barkers Island Inn is right next to a public swimming beach. Mariner Mall is a short drive from the property, while Spirit Mountain is about a 10-minute drive away. There are plenty of free public parking spaces are on site.
- Room was comfortable, staff was great and nice breakfast included. Had fun in the pool.
- Great beds, good location. Seeing the lights of Duluth was awesome
- The pool was warm; the view was great; close to Duluth
- It was a lovely venue, and the staff was helpful and friendly.
- Older hotel but well kept. Nice restaurant and bar on site.
Beacon Pointe Resort
Hugging the Lakewalk in Duluth, this luxury resort with free Wi-Fi features unobstructed views of Lake Superior and an indoor pool and hot tub. Canal Park is a 7-minute drive away.Accommodations feature a kitchen or kitchenette at Beacon Pointe Resort. A flat-screen cable TV, sitting area, and refrigerator are provided as well. Select rooms include a spa tub, balcony, and fireplace.A garden, fitness center, and barbecue facilities can be found on site at the Duluth Beacon Pointe Resort. Biking, hiking, and canoeing are available nearby. The resort includes free Wi-Fi access. There are nightly bonfires with unlimited S’mores.Spirit Moutain, for skiing and hiking, is 9 miles from the resort. Shopping on the lakefront in downtown Duluth and the Great Lakes Aquarium are 2.5 miles away.
- The room was beautiful! The breakfast was delicious and the staff was kind. All in all this place was a dream.
- The room was exactly as pictured and the view was incredible. Even though it was in the middle of winter we couldn’t resist going out to the balcony for the view. Sunrise was incredible!
- The hotel was comfortable and clean. Watching the subzero sunrise over Superior from the balcony was wonderful. I recommend grabbing breakfast and taking it to your room to enjoy the warm morning light. Bonus: I had the sauna and pool area completely to myself at about 8:30pm on Saturday night.
- Gorgeous view of Lake Superior, awoke to a spectacular view of the sun rising over the Great Lake!
- We enjoyed everything. We will be recommending to others.
Located in Duluth in the region of Minnesota, 9 miles from Riverside, Edgewater Waterpark features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the lake or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play mini-golf at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. The nearest airport is Duluth International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. The size of the room was comfortable, not cramped. The pizza and dippin dots at the pool were both good.
- The kids seemed to have fun, and I loved the outdoor hot tub.
- Lava wings were great from the grill and patti from house keeping was the best employee I think this place had!
- The waterpark was fun and inviting for my toddler. I felt it was a safe environment. The skyway lounge had a friendly bartender.
- The water park was perfect for my kids (age 3.5). We also checked in late at night, our kids were asleep and we were struggling to get our bags and the kids in when one of the front desk workers helped grab our bags and bring them to our room. Very pleasant surprise for the type of hotel!
Lake Breeze Motel Resort
Located in Clifton in the region of Minnesota, 11 miles from Duluth, Lake Breeze Motel Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play mini-golf at the resort. Duluth International Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Superior Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Superior Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Superior Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Superior Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!