4 Best Resorts To Stay In Shipswatch North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Shipswatch North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Shipswatch North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shipswatch North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shipswatch North Carolina. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Shipswatch North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Shipswatch North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Shipswatch North Carolina:
One of our top picks in Kitty Hawk.Located in Kitty Hawk, 11 miles from Nags Head, Beachwoods Resort features a hot tub and fitness center. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking.
- The resort is amazing! There was something there for everyone to enjoy. I loved the grounds of the resort being spread out with nature trails around us. The indoor water park was perfect for the kids. I recommend checking out the Activities center and going to Hurricane Mos for Happy Hour. The beach was down the street and had resort parking. We enjoyed the Wright Brothers Monument nearby as well!
- The villa was clean and very comfortable. The private patio area was extremely nice. The kitchen area was well stocked with utensils and all the cookware we required. The staff was friendly and the kids loved the water park.
Clean and spacious and fully equipped.
Lots of family activities.
- I loved everything about that place. When you arrive there is a Walmart right before you get into the Resort that you’ll be able to get anything needed. When in the resort we got accommodations for a family of 8. Our vacation rooms were perfect. It was very clean, well kept, newly remodeled, and everything was already there to cook with. It was perfect. Also has great amenities and activities such as the indoor pool Ana water park along with the arcade. Highly recommended for families.
- Condo was nice and roomy and kitchen was well stocked. Pool and splash pad and lazy river were super fun for the kids. Lounge area was nice and fitness facility too. Staff at pool was friendly and answered questions quickly.
Cambridge Cove at Bermuda Bay by Kees Vacations
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cambridge Cove at Bermuda Bay by Kees Vacations offers accommodations in Kill Devil Hills. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You can play pool at the resort. Nags Head is 4.4 miles from Cambridge Cove at Bermuda Bay, and Duck is 12 miles away.
The only thing good was the swimming pool and the parking!
So is not worthless for the price!
- Great community center and splash pad/pool. That made the trip worthwhile despite the cleanliness of our place and lack of response by the property manager to rectify the maintenance issues.
- The pool area was awesome. Having a garage was nice. The place felt like home
- I loved most everything about the property! It was fantastic and exceeded my expectations
- Beautiful townhome. Had everything we needed. Tv’s in all the rooms. Swimming pool and splash pad is perfect for all ages. My 3yr old loved it.
- The only thing good was the swimming pool and the parking!
Hamilton Cay at Bermuda Bay by Kees Vacations
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Hamilton Cay at Bermuda Bay by Kees Vacations is located in Kill Devil Hills, just 4.5 miles from Nags Head. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play pool at this resort, and bike rental is available. Duck is 12 miles from Hamilton Cay at Bermuda Bay by Kees, and Kitty Hawk is 4.3 miles away.
- the size of condo. the easy access parking and convenient to all things fun
- The condo was HUGE! We were pleasantly shocked when we arrived. To have such a spacious place for about the same price as a queen hotel room- amazing! The pool area was such a fun experience for kids and adults.
- The place was beautiful plenty of room. Would stay again. Wish it were right on the beach. But easy to get too. Our back door lock to the deck would not lock and the kitchen sink and one bathroom sink was constantly backed up. We contacted the staff through their requested email but no one contacted us back and no one came out to the property to fix it. Other then that it was a great place to stay and will stay there again.
- It was near everything. We loved the condo it had everything we needed. It was super clean and so comfortable.
- I liked the location of the condo. It was quiet and off the beaten path. The condo was very nicely decorated and spacious. I liked that we did not have to deal with checking in at a front desk. They emailed us the code to get into the condo. It was quick and efficient. I also liked how the condo was close to everything. It is right by the Wright Brothers Memorial, and it is a quick drive across the street to the beach. The condo provided beach chairs in the closet, so we did not have to purchase anything. The appliances were very nice and modern. I loved the Samsung washer and dryer.
Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay by Kees Vacations
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay by Kees Vacations offers accommodations in Kill Devil Hills, just 4.4 miles from Nags Head.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Duck is 12 miles from Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay by , and Kitty Hawk is 4.3 miles away.
- Loved convenient check in/out, beautiful/clean property
- This house is perfect for any family! Everything in the house is brand new! Very tasteful in decor. High end everything! Large TV screens in every bedroom, living area and downstairs living area. Every bedroom and living area has a full bathroom. Large dining area. Simply beautiful. Nothing to be desired for comfort and location! EXCELLENT!
- The pool was very nice for our two toddlers. The house was very spacious for our family of four. The location of the house was close to the beach and 158.
- The community has a very family friendly pool. My 2 year old loved running in and out of the water and playing on the splash pad. The location is amazing as you are smack dab in the middle of everything. Restaurants and family activities are a short drive in either direction. The beach is a 5 min drive and there is a lot to do around this location. This is the second time I’ve stayed at this location and will continue to do so.
- A little far from the beach and restaurants but very nice
Top Resorts In Shipswatch North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Shipswatch North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Shipswatch North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Shipswatch North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!