4 Best Resorts To Stay In Seal Rock Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Seal Rock Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Seal Rock Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seal Rock Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seal Rock Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Seal Rock Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Seal Rock Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Seal Rock Oregon:
Nye Beach Condos at Pacific Crest
One of our top picks in Newport.Nye Beach Condos at Pacific Crest is located in Newport, 22 miles from Lincoln City and 23 miles from Yachats.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from Nye Beach Condos.
- The bed was comfortable, there were random helpful amenities like a fridge, microwave, coffee, cups, etc. Also, the back patio opened directly out to a great view of the ocean and it was easy to get down to the beach from there.
- It was very Roomie for a little one to crawl around.
- The location is excellent….just a little ways up from the Nye Beach area where there are many great restaurants and shopping opportunities. Private beach access down a stairway. The ocean view is fabulous.
The view: to die for!
The studio condo has a wall of windows to enjoy it!
- The view was amazing. Opening our door and windows in the morning to the beautiful Oregon coast was perfect.
Hallmark Resort – Newport
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the oceanfront, this Oregon coast resort features a salt water pool and spa. An ocean view and free Wi-Fi are provided in every room. A restaurant is onsite and the Oregon Coast Aquarium is 5 minutes’ drive away.Featuring a patio or balcony with an ocean view, each room provides free toiletries in the en suite bathroom at Hallmark Resort. Some rooms are also pet friendly.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy a sauna and hot tub at Hallmark Resort. A fitness centre is also onsite. Room service is also available.Guests can enjoy on-site dining at Georgie’s Beachside Grill. Authentic northwest coast cuisine is offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Yaquina Bay Lighthouse is 5 minutes’ drive away. Hatfield Marine Science Center is 2 miles away from Hallmark Resort. Portland International Airport is 150 miles away.
- Ocean view, sound, breeze.Resuarant food and comfort. Quiet, no smoke, balcony, pet friendly. Staff was pleasant
- Excellent staff and room service. The room was great!
- Strolling through the property although it was windy and rainy was comfortable and enjoyable
- Superb service! We arrived before official check in time and instead of making us wait the desk staff found a beautiful room that was available for us on the 5th floor! After about 15 minutes the desk called us in our room to make sure that everything was perfect! Much appreciated! We will be back!
- Ocean view was nice we were put in a per room and had no pet
Located 1 minutes’ walk from The Landing at Newport, this resort features rooms with bay views. It features an indoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna. A restaurant and lounge are located on site.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each guest room at Embarcadero Resort. All of the spacious studios and suites include a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Located at Resort Embarcadero, the restaurant lounge features a daily happy hour with drink specials and appetizers.Guests of Embarcadero have access to a private crabbing and fishing dock. If they prefer, guests can hire a crab boat or crab rings. A 24-hour reception and a gift shop are available to guests.Rogue Ales Public House is 1 miles away from this resort. Oregon Coast Aquarium is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was just perfect and the view was breath taking will be back in the summer time. Highly recommend this resort!
- The place is everything you want for a vacation — cozy, comfortable, neat and great location for crabbing!
- The condos have a great view, the fireplace is a nice touch, and it is very handy to make meals right at the condo.
- the condos were very nice, staff was great and the restaurant / bar was good too! great location, walking distance to the harbor shops and restaurants.
- Good Wifi connection, Friendly and helpful staff .
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Schooner Landing offers accommodations in Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Lincoln City is 19 miles from Schooner Landing, and Yachats is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Seal Rock Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Seal Rock Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Seal Rock Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Seal Rock Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!