4 Best Resorts To Stay In Sayalonga Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sayalonga Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sayalonga Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sayalonga Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sayalonga Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Sayalonga Andalucía:
El Capistrano Nerja’s buildings are surrounded by pretty gardens, and have a typical Andalusian feel. All of the accommodation has a kitchenette or kitchen and satellite TV.The complex offers free national phone calls and free Wi-Fi in reception, with a laptop which guests can use. There is also an on-site supermarket, cash machines and a tennis court.The Capistrano Complex is just 0.9 miles from Burriana Beach and Nerja centre, while the famous Nerja Caves are about 1.2 miles away. There is a bus into the town, but using a car is recommended to enjoy this location. Free parking can be found near the apartments.
- The villa is a little dated but well equipped. Plenty of room for four people. Lovely terrace area with views over Nerja. It was exactly where we wanted to be quiet with easy access to the town.
- Superb accommodation and excellent value for money with plenty of parking. We loved the views of the gardens, sea and mountains. Accommodation was well equiped and had nearly everything we needed, washing machine, dishwasher, etc; not to mention sky tv in English which was a bonus. We also like that the apartments are attractive and within a quiet area of Nerja, yet close enough to supermarkets and restaurants.
- I loved the views from the Balcony, the pool for some of our trip. But there was enough room on the balcony to sit out and enjoy the sun if we didn’t want to go down to the beach. Great bus links into town and down to the beach if you couldn’t walk the whole way into town and home. it has a very steep hill going back to the apartments but it is to be expected to get amazing views of the water. Definitely come back again.
- Well laid out complex with nice apartments and views.
- The views were wonderful as was the garden, balconies and roof terrace
Each partially air-conditioned Almijara Playa villa has a spacious living-dining area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The master bedroom has a double bed and direct access to the sun terrace.The modern kitchens feature an oven, ceramic hob, microwave and coffee machine, as well as a dishwasher and washing machine. Each villa also has 2 full bathrooms and an additional toilet.Free garage parking is available at the Almijara Playa. Staff can provide local area information or arrange airport transfers. Málaga Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- The location of the flat and the living areas were good and appropriate.
- The villa was beautiful, comfortable and spotless, location was perfect,so close to nerja centre you could walk it in 15/20 mins, even the steep hill to beach didn’t put us off, private pool made our holiday would def go back again 🌝
- The plunge pool was great by the time you get up the hill
- After a hot day on the beach the plunge pool was fantastic, also safe for the baby in his little boat
- We spent five days in a fully equipped, three bedroom townhouse with AC (in two of the bedrooms), garage, pool, two terasses. With Burriana beach just down the hill (quite steep), the city centre 20min away and an excellent supermarket nearby the house is very conveniently located in a quiet area. We were four, but six people would still have plenty of space.
El Capistrano Sur
El Capistrano’s apartments,studios and villas have views of Nerja, the sea or the attractive gardens. They all include a spacious lounge-dining area and a kitchenette.El Capistrano Sur’s restaurant serves a range of Spanish and international dishes. The complex also has 2 bars and a small supermarket. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi zone in the reception area.El Capistrano is around a 20-minute walk from Nerja’s Burriana Beach. The complex offers easy access to the rest of the Costa del Sol via the nearby N340 and A7 Motorways. Free private parking is available on site.
The accommodation was a real home from home. Peaceful and very comfortable with everything needed to cater for ourselves. Local supermarket was reasonably priced with a great variety of fresh fish, meat and vegetables.
Definitely recommend, can’t wait to return!
Lovely urbanization of white washed houses & apartments with beautiful flowers & gardens. V good staff, service, nice bar & restaurant on site.
Our apartment had everything we needed including full range of items e.g. Hair dryer, iron, kitchen utensils, heater etc.
We had an upper floor 1 bedroom apartment with balcony, sun beds etc & a nice sea view.
- The area is lovely. The supermarket is handy and is has a great choice of shopping and the villa was lovely.
- The apartment was Home from Home beautiful garden and terrace very well equipped very clean
- Great to have supermarket with fresh crossiants etc availableand restaurants in site. Very nice Staff very clean.
- The accommodation was a real home from home. Peaceful and very comfortable with everything needed to cater for ourselves. Local supermarket was reasonably priced with a great variety of fresh fish, meat and vegetables.
Set in a private garden, each Mayoralas villa is air-conditioned and heated. There is a lounge-diner with a fireplace and a satellite TV. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and amenities.The well-equipped kitchens come with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a washing machine.Las Mayoralas has a bar, and the restaurant serves regional dishes prepared with fresh, local produce. These are served in a charming, traditional-style dining room.The villas are 2.5 miles from Periana, one of Andalusia’s famous white villages, and the Mediterranean beach of Torre del Mar is a 30-minute drive away.
- Nice view, heartwarming personal, georgeus villas and good breakfast.
- lovely little individual cottages with their own pool, bed were a little basic would have given five star for a deep comfy mattress, the access to the cottage is down a very steep drive with gravel at the bottom so car is parked outside but very steep incline to villas, best bit here was the night manager funny entertaining and very helpful, plus the location is tranquil and peaceful with onsight bar and local bars and restaurants within a couple of miles overall a nice place looks a bit like alice in wonderland castle from the front !
- Loved the pool and the spectacular view. The house was nice and clean.
- Vistas impresionantes. Tranquilidad insuperable. Casa muy acogedora, bonita y moderna.
- Fantastische locatie! Zeer veel privacy rondom de accommodatie en eigen zwembadje. Aardig en zeer behulpzaam personeel.
Top Resorts In Sayalonga Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sayalonga Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!