4 Best Resorts To Stay In San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Vigilia Park is located in Puerto de Santiago. The resort has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk, ticket service, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Playa de las Americas is 14 miles from Vigilia Park, and Puerto de la Cruz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 miles from the property.
– good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
– nearby supermarket and eateries
– decent selection and good quality of food at breakfast; very helpful and pleasant staff
- Very central. Super friendly staff. Good value. Beautiful views.
- Staff were helpful and seemed embarrassed about the poor quality of the accommodation we were given
- spacious apartment, great location, great facilities in the complex.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- – good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
Gran Melia Tenerife for Families
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Gran Melia Tenerife for Families is set on Alcalá’s oceanfront. Aimed at families, it boasts facilities for children.The deluxe family rooms come with a private furnished terrace. They feature a bathroom with hot tub and Clarins amenities. The rooms come with a large double bed, a sofa bed, flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Other amenities include slippers and bathrobe.Each suite and villa at Gran Melia Tenerife for Families has a terrace with ocean or garden views. There is a seating area with a sofa bed, DVD and a selection of movies, videogames, microwave, bottle warmer, high chair, Nespresso® coffee machine, and a free minibar with children’s products. The private bathrooms include a large bath, hydromassage shower, and Clarins toiletries. Children will receive a welcome gift at arrival.Some room types have access to the Red Level Family Lounge, where an area with drinks and snacks is available every afternoon. The lounge also includes a children’s playroom with different activities, organised by professional monitors, and a relax lounge. Kids can also enjoy mini snacks. There are exclusive areas in the restaurants of the property for families staying on the Red Level room categories.Other facilities at the hotel include tennis and paddle courts, as well as a 24-hour gym and family swimming pools. There are exclusive pool areas, including hammocks, for some room types.
- there was a jacuzzi in our room but we did not use it as it wasnt clean. Red level was very good, first night we had dinner at the pangea and the food was very cold. As a red level guest, was informed that we will get priority bookings for all restaurants but this wasn’t the case. we were offered ridiculous times (22:00) for dinner with kids? Apart from that we enjoyed our stay. We liked the red level lounge as we could go in there and have tea and coffee and sandwiches. I would like to thank Anna from the red level who was very kind and considerate she made our stay wonderful. We had 1hour session at the spa which was very good. Really enjoyed that. We also had a bali bed outside our room which was lovely. would stay here again.
- Excellent choice for breakfast, red level service/staff exceptional, beds really comfy, suite was very spacious, we liked that you could opt for green service and save euros. Amazing honeymoon treats.
The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Excellent family friendly facilities both for kids and adults; varied choices for places to eat. Quality in everything! The pools were amazing, the spa is superb and probably one of the best holidays we have had!
- Everything was truly fantastic! The staff is marvelous and super family friendly all over. We will definitly come back next year. It is not cheap, but its woth every penny!
- High standard of rooms and public areas. Red Level Staff were great with the children
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
One of our top picks in Guía de Isora.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In Tenerife’s Guía de Isora, this complex overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring island of Gomera. It has 7 outdoor pools and a spa, golf course, tennis courts and a beach.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guest rooms and villas. The resort is in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular train down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views of the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All have luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs with internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, MB serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a water circuit, as well as a gym. The hotel also offers A Ritz Kids for younger guests.
- One of the best resort ever top on everything. The restaurants were the best possible. The service was best in class. Wow!
- We have stayed at the abama for many years and it always meets our expectations
- The room we had was superb.The restaurants were good .The staff were excellent.It is the third time we have been and it has not let us down .
- Beautiful scenery. Large well appointed rooms with plenty of space. Good walks and a great private beach.
- The staff went above and beyond to ensure guests happiness at all times. The resort itself it absolutely stunning
Villa Dhanvantari offers accommodations in Playa Paraiso.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountain. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from Villa Dhanvantari, and Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from Villa Dhanvantari.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Jose De Los Llanos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!