4 Best Resorts To Stay In San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro – Top Hotel Reviews
San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In San Carlos De Bariloche Río Negro:
Located in San Carlos de Bariloche in the region of Río Negro, 7 miles from Civic Center, Las Baitas features a terrace and ski storage. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 14 miles from Las Baitas.
Cerro Catedral is a great choice for travelers interested in downhill skiing, mountains and mountain walks.
No reviews yet.
Villa Sofía Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Carlos de Bariloche in the region of Río Negro, 0.6 miles from Civic Center, Villa Sofía Resort & Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake. The resort has a playground and spa center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 8 miles from Villa Sofía Resort & Spa.
- The Maisonette Apartments on the top floor are nice and perfect for families. Nice lake view, short walk to downtown, the spa and pool was okay but great for rainy days to entertain the kids, breakfast not great but more then enough. They could buy some new appliances like the wafflemaker and so on. @villasofia please invest 300 USD in that ? cleaning great, staff very helpful and price is good, I even got my tax refund
- Far enough away from the town to be quiet. Nice grounds and lovely spacious rooms. Staff friendly and very helpful.
- I really enjoyed Villa Sofia. Rooms are very spacious has an upper level which gives the room for space. Big bathroom. Surroundings are really nice in a tranquil residential neighborhood. Nice outdoor and indoor pool. Breakfast is very good. I would return and truly recommend this hotel.
- Breakfast is REALLY good. The hotel is just a walk down the hill away from restaurants and cervezeria’s (we recommend Bachmann).
- We stayed here over Christmas and wanted somewhere special which is exactly what we got. Our room was big, clean and very comfortable. Laura, on reception was especially kind and very helpful when we had a problem with our bus tickets which we could not have sorted without her help. We would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay in Bariloche.
Rupu Pehuen Resort
Showcasing a playground and hot tub, Rupu Pehuen Resort is located in San Carlos de Bariloche. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- the swiming pool, the space an gardens the kind treatment of the staff
- Nice resort, beautiful surrounding, comfortable room, staff very friendly (although their English is quity limited), perfect connection by bus with city and surrounding
- La piscina temperada es bastante amplia, definitivamente lo mejor del lugar. El personal es muy amable
- Nos hemos alojado en varias oportunidades. Siempre muy bien.
- El lugar es lindo pero bastante poco mantenido, el personal que trabaja alli muy amable, el personal de la administracion de CABA , de terror.
Aldea Andina Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Aldea Andina Resort is located in San Carlos de Bariloche in the region of Río Negro. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The resort also provides ski equipment. San Carlos De Bariloche Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very comfortable for families, they have a lot of green space where the kids can play
- Clean and comfy. We were originally put in a room that did not have a lake view, although that is what attracted us to the property. When we asked about this at the desk, we were upgraded to a full apartments with a terrific view!
- Very spacious rooms. Quite and beautiful location. Nice staff. Very comfortable.
- Beautiful place with view of lake because it’s perched on top of hill. Clean nice gardens. Good breakfast.
- The brothers went out of their way to make us comfortable and we’re very generous with their time. They gave us an excellent stay in every sense.
Top Resorts In San Carlos De Bariloche Río Negro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Carlos de Bariloche Río Negro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!