4 Best Resorts To Stay In Sag Harbor New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Sag Harbor New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sag Harbor New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sag Harbor New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sag Harbor New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sag Harbor New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sag Harbor New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Sag Harbor New York State:
On 5 acres of landscaped grounds, this oceanfront resosrt is adjacent to Napeague Harbor, a 10-minute drive from East Hampton. It features 2 tennis courts, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Montauk is a 10-minute drive.A full kitchen and dining area is provided in every accommodations at Windward Shores Ocean Resort. The spacious units include a living area with a flat-screen cable TV. Units also offer a private patio.Seasonal cabana service is available at this resort.Resort Windward Shores is conveniently located along Montauk Point State Parkway. It is a 15-minute drive from East Hampton Airport, and a 13-minute drive from Maidstone Golf Club.
- The room was very clean and beautiful. I feel at home. I am definitely looking forward to go back there.
- There wasn’t anything I liked about the property.
- Gorgeous beach, quaint towns on either side with fresh seafood restaurants in every town
- Liked the location. The grounds were well maintained and the staff were very friendly. The pool was very nice and the grounds were very quite.
- Easily accessible to the beach. Great room cleaning services.
On the oceanfront, just a 7-minute drive from Montauk, this Amagansett resort features an outdoor pool. Complimentary beach umbrellas and lounges are available.A sofa and a TV are featured in each room at Sea Crest. Guests are also provided with a kitchenette, a balcony and a dining area with dining table. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Guests at the resort can use the on-site tennis court for exercise and entertainment, or purchase refreshments from the vending machines. Laundry facilities are available on site.East Hampton is a 15-minute drive from Sea Crest. Hither Hills is 1.5 miles away.
Loved our room facing the beach.
Unbelievable view, excellent place for young kids.
Rooms Are very spacious.
- Much nicer than we expected. Very comfortable and clean. Everything you need except the food and drinks. Right on the beach. Short walk to get on beach which is quiet, peaceful, and clean.
- Very clean and responsive staff ie coffee maker that was broken was replaced immediately
A great resort. Howard front desk manager a pleasure.
The beach is Gods gift to us all. And He shows he love here.
The cabana beach crew works hard to set you up
- My second stay at Sea Crest. Lovely condo stylish units, airy high ceilings and ocean view is simply gorgeous.
- Loved our room facing the beach.
Ocean Vista Resort
Nestled in the dunes between East Hampton and Montauk, this resort boasts free WiFi and an indoor pool with a sauna. Montauk Downs State Park Golf Course is 6.2 miles away.Each accommodation at Ocean Vista Resort features cable TV, air-conditioning and a seating area. A kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator are available. Select rooms offer a sofa bed.Guests at this resort can enjoy private access to the beach. Chairs, umbrellas and towels are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. Meeting facilities and a self-serve laundry are available. Free parking is also provided.Dining options in the area include Cyril’s Fish House, Lobster Roll and Clam Bar at Napeague which are 10 minutes’ walk from the resort.The Victor D’Amico Institute of Art and Napeague State Park are 0.6 miles away.
- Location near the ocean. Office staff was very nice.
- An amazing stretch of Atlantic Ocean, a fabulous beach and dunes are all literally in the backyard. Ocean Vista it is! Modest size facility. Pretty. The manager and staff were terrific. The room was pretty, super clean, and cheerful. Outside you had wood deck chairs to just sit and relax. If you are traveling from New York City, take the jitney bis to Napeague stop on the montauk line. The LIRR can be slow, and the same super out of way location that you’ll love after you get there might be challenging to get to without a car. Amagansett like traveling back to a very good time. I loved it.
- The staff was friendly and helpful, the amenities were superb there were stores nearby to buy food as well as restaurants to eat out. It was a great location I would go again without hesitation.
The location of this property is way out there almost to Montauk Point on the thin strip of land with the beach right down the little path. My room was an efficiency, very well equipped, even including beach furniture and a big umbrella. The shower (no bathtub) was amazing, with a rainhead overhead as well as two side-blowing spigots and even a handheld unit. Its floor felt great on tired feet as it had small stone consistency which massaged them as you stood there. Showering was a great experience if your body was achy.
It took me a bit to realize that everything heat or air conditioning was adjustable once you found the remote for it. I was only here one night. Wish I’d been able to stay longer. I have no doubt that there are weekly rates.
- The best thing i liked is that it has a indoor heated pool, loved the beautiful private beach. Also the staff was really nice and helpful.
Driftwood Resort on the Ocean
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Driftwood Resort on the Ocean is located in Montauk.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Mystic is 25 miles from Driftwood Resort, and East Hampton is 9 miles away.
- Our little apartments was perfect for our weekend anniversary. The kitchen had all we needed. We briught plenty of dlicious food to cook. The rooms were clean and they pleasantly decorated to give us that beachy feel.
- It’s across the street from a lovely sand dune park.
- The resort was great for families having lots of children friendly accommodations The linens were fresh and clean.
- The studio unit we had was private and quiet. We enjoyed the heated pool after lounging on the beach. Property is well run and maintained.
- Super service. Nice grounds. Our studio was spacious and had a nice view (dunes, pine trees).
Top Resorts In Sag Harbor New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sag Harbor New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sag Harbor New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sag Harbor New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!