4 Best Resorts To Stay In Richmond Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond Illinois is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Richmond Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond Illinois. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Richmond Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Richmond Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Richmond Illinois:
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
This 4-star resort and spa is in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, 10-minutes from the downtown center. It boasts 2 championship golf courses, a luxury spa and wellness center, and a waterpark.The elegant rooms at Grand Geneva Resort feature a private balcony with panoramic views. Each room has a refrigerator and 37-inch LCD TV. The deluxe bathrooms boast a TV embedded in the bathroom mirror.Grand Geneva Resort and Spa offers Dan Patch Stables on site where guests can enjoy horseback riding and seasonal sleigh rides. Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark features a lazy river, 2 waterslides and outdoor pools.The state-of-the-art fitness center offers a gym, 35-foot climbing wall and lap pool. There are indoor and outdoor tennis courts as well as basketball courts.Dining options at the Grand Geneva include modern Italian cuisine, a gourmet steakhouse and Café Gelato serves specialty coffee. The Lobby Lounge offers live piano every night.
- The parking was bad because of gary-con had an event but besides that my stay great.
- The facility had no rooms available so they upgraded us to a villa. Two bedrooms, 2 baths, living roo. Kitchen. Couldnt be more pleased
- Staff was extremely friendly, rooms were very clean and comfy.
- Very expensive, room was very small. TV did not work, tissue box is bathroom was empty. Overall not worth the money. Super loud, unable to sleep.
- Decorate Christmas tree and picture with different Christmas decoration
The Cove of Lake Geneva
One of our best sellers in Lake Geneva! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Cove of Lake Geneva offers accommodations in Lake Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 37 miles from The Cove of Lake Geneva.
- the staff went the extra mile in that I did not close my car door all the way. They noticed the lights on and called me. When I went out my car was dead and they jumped it for me !!!!!!! thank you
- The room size was good. Close to the Lake and downtown.
- The room was decorated beautifully! The décor felt like home, love the attached restaurant and coffee shop!
- Grab bars and walk in shower essential for elderly mother and my sister who assisted her ( traveled with family, not under 18, option not available above). Fast service from plumber when pipe under kitchen sink leaked. Helpful desk staff, late checkout, a free photocopy, breakfast pastries to purchase in lobby. Location for downtown events, parking, snow removal, adjacent restaurant.
- It had nice and clean room with all the basics you need for your stay. I also loved the fireplace in the room and the big balcony.
The Abbey Resort
Set on the calm shores of Lake Geneva, this full-service iconic resort features the full-service AVANI Spa and a marina with boat rentals. Free WiFi access and a choice of dining options are also available.A balcony or patio offers views from each lakehouse-styled room of The Abbey Resort. A flat-screen TV, coffee maker and fridge are also included.The Abbey Resort offers a variety of dining options. Overlooking the harbor, 240° West serves steaks, seafood and small plates with complimenting wine pairings. The Waterfront serves appetizers, sandwiches and BBQ along with a variety of beer and cocktails. Café Latte, Bar West and the Gazebo Grill are also open for dining.Guests of Abbey Resort can enjoy an adults-only pool facility, an arcade and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Fireside s’mores are made outside at any time of the year. Ice skating is offered to guests in the winter.The Geneva Lake Museum is 20 minutes from the resort. The Black Point Historic Preserve is 6 miles away.
The hotel was busy that weekend and I heard a lot of noise in hallways and whatnot. I was worried about that. But the rooms are very nicely insulated. Didn’t hear a thing.
- Food was absolutely delicious at on-property restaurant, 240 West (HIGHLY recommend it!). We went in the winter/off season and there was so much for us to do on-property – we never left the resort! There was ice skating, fireside s’mores, 3 bars/restaurants, a full service spa, and indoor pool & hot-tub. We will definitely be back!
- They have a cute ice skating rink which you can use if you are staying on the property. The 240 West dining room was fabulous and the staff were very accommodating.
- The food was fabulous. The staff exceeded our expectations
- Room service delivery was prompt and accurate. Loved the complimentary bellman and valet service. Room was very clean, halls were quiet.
- The spa.
Inns Of Geneva National
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Inns Of Geneva National is located in Lake Geneva in the region of Wisconsin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles and ski equipment. General Mitchell International Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Richmond Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Richmond Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Richmond Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!