4 Best Resorts To Stay In Punta del Caimán Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Punta del Caimán Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Punta del Caimán Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Punta del Caimán Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Punta del Caimán Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Punta del Caimán Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Punta del Caimán Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Punta Del Caimán Andalucía:
Playa Marina Spa Hotel – Luxury
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Playa Marina Luxury Hotel offers sea views from its location 650 feet from Isla Canela Beach. Set around an outdoor swimming pool, it features a spa and rooms with balconies.The air conditioned rooms at the Playa Marina are brightly decorated. Each has a minibar and a fully equipped bathroom. Some rooms offer sea views.There is an on-site gym, and the hotel spa features an indoor pool and offers beauty treatments.The Marina’s buffet restaurant features show cooking, while the restaurant serves dinner from a varied dining menu during the summer months.There is also a bar.The Playa Marina Spa is less than 1,650 feet from the center of Isla del Moral and is a 10-minute drive from Isla Canela Golf Club. Aquopolis Water Park is a one hour drive away, while Huelva is less than 43 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Super pool and water slide. Delicious varied food. We had a poolside room with own terrace which was perfect for little kids.
la ubicación frente al atlántico,
el buffet rico y variado, la cama enorme y super comoda, el olor a zona tropical al entrar en la zona del hall con los periquitos de fondo.
sin duda un lugar magico
el hall del hotel
con los periquitos y las palmeras, le daba un toque muy tropical y relajante y olia muy bien
la habitacion muy bonita
la piscina el jacuzzi y que esta cerca del puerto deportivo
la playa y la piscina!
y el bar del hotel muy majos los camareros!
y los periquitos de la entrada
Islantilla Golf Resort
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Islantilla in the region of Andalusia, 16 miles from Huelva, Islantilla Golf Resort features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Tavira is 24 miles from Islantilla Golf Resort, and Monte Gordo is 12 miles away.
It was ok but the hotel need to checkout the bed they are not comfortable and the room need to be upgraded to make it more comfortable
I go to the receiption and I get a new bed and it was much better
The room need to be upgraded it is very tired
- Stayed 15 years ago, which is why we chose it while we traveling past. The Restaurant buffet which we would normally avoid, is brilliant, just as we remembered. Hotel buffets are normally a let down but this is one of the best in Spain ( I am an ex 4 star Hotel GM)
- Friendly staff, nice green areas around the property.
- Everything absolutely amazing staff and facilities arrived early and instead of waitingI was greeted with a upgrade I am ready to go back
the hotel was ok
pools and beach club ok
rooms were ok
breakfast at the italian lounge was really good but had to pay for it
the people working there were excellent very helpfull and friendly, great activities for the kids
- It was ok but the hotel need to checkout the bed they are not comfortable and the room need to be upgraded to make it more comfortable
Precise Resort El Rompido-The Hotel
Showcasing a playground and spa center, Precise Resort El Rompido-The Hotel is located in El Rompido. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Huelva is 11 miles from Precise El Rompido The, and Tavira is 29 miles away.
Upgrade was much appreciated.
- Upgrade to junior suite was very very nice. excellent Spanish and international breakfast. beautiful gardens, tasteful interiors. great live music in bar at night.
- The atmosphere and surroundings are simply amazing. The room is perfect (big bed, clean and huge bathroom).
- The room was comfortable and most of the staff friendly
- Nice rooms, perfect breakfast, great way to get to the beach with the road train, helpful staff, nice surroundings
- Upgrade was much appreciated.
SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a spa and outdoor swimming pool, SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only is set in attractive grounds, overlooking the Rion Piedras Estuary. It offers spacious rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi.SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only has simple, bright décor throughout. Each of its rooms is air conditioned and has satellite TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant specialises in Andalusian cuisine and local seafood dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, where there is live music and shows.The spa offers a range of treatments including massage and hydrotherapy. There are also Turkish baths, a sauna and indoor pool.The nearest beaches are 1,650 feet away and there is a golf course less than 0.6 miles from the hotel. Cartaya and Huelva can be reached in less than 30 minutes, by car.
- Nice room and friendly staff, pool and entertainment were welcomed. Food was lovely.
- View from room which was very comfortable Weak WiFi only reliable place was at reception. pools ideal LACK Of lounge chairs all reserved early AM by leaving towels etc
- The reception staff are efficient and friendly. The decor of the hotel gives it an air of quality. The swimming pools were OK for proper swimming – not rectangular, but reasonably deep and long, especially the lower pool. The entertainment staff work really hard, so give them some help!
- some way from the town, good views across the water.
- The friendliness of the staff.Activities and entertainment in the evenings.Huge rooms and very comfy beds.
Top Resorts In Punta Del Caimán Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Punta del Caimán Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Punta del Caimán Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Punta del Caimán Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!