4 Best Resorts To Stay In Playa es Figueral Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa es Figueral Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Playa es Figueral Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa es Figueral Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa es Figueral Ibiza. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Playa es Figueral Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Playa es Figueral Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Playa Es Figueral Ibiza:
Club Cala Azul
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a fitness centre, restaurant, outdoor swimming pools, and a variety of entertainment options and activities, Club Cala Azul is located in Cala Llenya in Ibiza, 10 minutes’ walk from the beach.This holiday resort offers many sports facilities including two tennis courts, table tennis, a bowls court and gym.A children’s playground is located on site, and day-time entertainment options include water gymnastics, aerobics and football. Children’s activities are also organised. At night, the club organises various shows.The restaurant is situated on the pool terrace and offers stunning sea views. It serves Mediterranean cuisine, an extensive selection of wines, and set price and children’s menus.Ibiza Airport is 19.3 miles away.
- Love the hotel – the staff were friendly and lovely. Javier who ran the kids club was truly amazing – nothing was too much trouble and my children (aged 8 and 11) had the best time. The beach was a short walk away (only for the sure footed!) or a 5 minute drive away and was lovely. The hotel was spotless, and the beds were made very day, I think we got fresh towels every day too.
- The twin beds were comfortable, and in early october the area was very quiet and peaceful. There is a short path down to the sea, and a concrete and stone fishing area, where we watched the sunset. It was lovely.
- Dinner was surprisingly good and the people working there very friendly. Plants inbetween the houses were beautiful.
- We were pleasantly surprised considering come of the other reviews. The accommodation was good and the pool area was excellent with an on site bar. We went on a half board basis and breakfast was good but the dinner in the evening was excellent with a lot of fish dishes with local specialities – we ate the restaurant every night and they even throw in the wine. The beach is about a 15 min walk away and is really nice but can get very crowded. The hotels puts on evening entertainment every night at 2200 hours but it is not so noisy if you want to go to bed early. The location is a bit remote and if you ant to explore the Island then you need a car but we just relaxed and stayed local and it was great not driving for a week.
- This place is little bit paradise. Has everything you need if you want it. You can do as much or as little as possible. Nice family atmosphere here. Little information about what this facility does have which sad. I enjoyed my stay wonderful views but a car is must…
Apartamentos Club Cala Azul
One of our top picks in Sant Carles de Peralta.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Apartamentos Club Cala Azul are located 2,150 feet from Cala Llena Beach in north-east Ibiza. The complex has 2 outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and a fitness center with sauna.All apartments at the Cala Azul Club come with a private terrace or garden. They also have satellite TV and a kitchenette with fridge.The complex has a bar, hot tub and terrace. Wi-Fi connection is available for an extra cost.Apartamentos Club Cala Azul are 2.5 mi from the town of Es Canar, where there is a popular weekly market. Ibiza-San José Airport is 16 mi away from the apartments.
- Good sized pool and children’s pool which weren’t busy, good location to walk to the beach, quiet area and friendly staff. Lovely massage lady on site.
- Beautiful location and so peaceful. A wonderful base to see all the island. Staff & owners excellent.
- Location was great although a car is recommended. View was lovely. Rooms were confortwble. Kids enjoyed the entertainment.
- The resort was quiet and well maintained. Nice swimming pool and other leisure facilities (e.g. tennis court). Very friendly staff.
- Very peacefull location, just on the cliff, can see see, a bit not good entrance to the beach.Stuff is friendly.Recommend for families with kids.
San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar is located within a protected natural environment on the island of Ibiza, 1,150 feet from San Miguel Beach. It has 3 outdoor swimming pools.Guests at San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar can choose from studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and superior apartments with sea views. All come with air conditioning, a balcony or terrace, a kitchenette and satellite TV with DVD player.Facilities at San Miguel Park include a hot tub, a tennis court, buffet restaurant and free WiFi in the bar, restaurant, and lounge. Guests get 1 free parasol when renting sun loungers at the beach.The complex offers daily activities and an entertainment program for children, as well as a playground.The local Artisan Market can be found 2.5 mi from San Miguel Park. The Can Marsa Caves are 0.6 mi away.
- The location of the resort is great, the staff were really friendly and special kuddos to the cleaning ladies as they are very thorough with the sand that inevitably ends up in the room.
- The apartment was loveky. Dated deco but great size and has every thing u need. The location and views are incredible.
- Great croissants, beds a little hard for my liking but okay, nice to have two pools especially the quieter one, probably worth paying the extra for the nicer rooms although the 2 bed apartment with sea only has one bedroom with sea view and the other is a little on the small side. Didn’t really expect entertainment but there was some both activities in the day and evening entertainment
- We enjoyed everything, pool, beach, food was brilliant. Entertainers and the staff were the Best, program all the tíme, Jackson show, great quizes. We Could not choose a better place to stay, made a lot of friends and Could talk to different people and nationalities.
- They are very friendly,food was tasty and unlimited.I recomend for everyone even for kids as well.
Can Pujolet Rural Hotel
Can Pujolet is located in Santa Agnès de Corona, 14 mi from Ibiza Town and 5.6 mi from San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Playa d’en Bossa is 14 mi from Hotel Rural Can Pujolet, while San Jose de sa Talaia is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 19 mi from Can Pujolet.
- We spent 3 nights at Nina’s place for our first visit to Ibiza. So, difficult to compare with other places, however you get it all (except if you are looking for Pacha club type of activities 😉 ). Rooms are spacious, with a lot of privacy (we had no 7), pool is nicely arranged sided by the “bar” which also serves as breakfast area, with a possibility to grab some delicious salads,… in the afternoon (till 8 pm). Nina’s team is guaranteeing a warm stay taking care of everything you need.
We loved our stay for five days here a lot! The finca-style hotel is in the middle of a huge paradise-lookalike garden! Only 15 minutes walk through the forest (on good paths!) took us to the northern cliffs of the island with breathtaking views and amazing sunsets!
We loved the tranquility on this rural finca!
We got pampered by the owner Nina and her team, among others her son and appreciated the very personal service 🙂
The staff is super nice and genuine!
We also loved the clean and beautiful pool and the pool area!
We were super happy about the many highly valuated hints of Nina on the most beautiful beaches as well, of which we tried at least one per day 🙂
- Charming place to stay, relax, enjoy,….warm people, and all facilities well kept and clean. Ideal location to visit Ibiza. Will stay there again when returning to Ibiza
- Excellent rural retreat with great views of the olive groves and walks through the hills to the cliffs. The owner and all the staff were very friendly and helpful and very obviously cared about the hotel.
- Beautiful, amazing customer service. Worth every penny. For those that want privacy and top rate service this is your place. I can not say enough good things about this hotel and the woman who runs it. More beautiful than the pictures. Clean, quiet, and away from tourists. Nothing negative to speak of. However if you want to be in the thick of Ibiza party culture, this hotel (more like a bed and breakfast) is at least a 30 min. Drive. Highly recommend
Top Resorts In Playa Es Figueral Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Playa es Figueral Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Playa es Figueral Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Playa es Figueral Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!