4 Best Resorts To Stay In Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Plaine De La Brague Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Marin’Alpes offers accommodations in Villeneuve-Loubet. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find Kids’ Club at the property.You can play ping-pong and mini-golf at the resort. Marina Baie des Anges is 0.4 miles from Marin’Alpes, and Le labyrinthe de l’aventure is 1.8 miles from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 5 miles away.
- appart fonctionnel donnant sur la piscine,très bien situé,calme,piscine sympa,personnel accueillant et souriant….il ne manquait que la tv!!
- Bien situé pour les personnes vehiculés, piscine propre et agreable, equipement pour BBQ.
La piscine juste en face de la porte fenêtre excellente on a adoré
le personnel très sympathique
L’appartement était très bien équipé. Le personnel est très sympas et à l’écoute. Garage à disposition donc pas de problème de stationnement.
Le + la piscine, les commerces et la plage à proximité.
Très bon séjour.
Très bon accueil. Arrivée tardive facilitée. Piscine très bien entretenue.
Balcon vue sur la piscine.
Pierre & Vacances Premium Port Prestige
One of our top picks in Antibes.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This Pierre & Vacances residence offers air-conditioned apartments, located in central Antibes, 350 feet from Port Vauban. It has an outdoor pool, hot tub and a sunbathing terrace. A well-being centre is also available at an extra cost.All studios and apartments at the Premium Port Prestige have lift access, a kitchen equipped with a microwave, dishwasher and fridge, a TV and seating area.WiFi access is available throughout the hotel and guests can relax with a free newspaper in the lounge or on the terrace. You can also borrow a portable PlayStation games console, books and board games.Additional services include grocery delivery and a concierge service, both available at an extra cost. Bread and pastries can be delivered every morning at an extra cost and reservation is needed at the reception.The Pierre & Vacances Premium Port Prestige is situated 2,450 feet from Gare d’Antibes and 2,300 feet from the Château Grimaldi.
Location and the pool facilities were the highlights, both were top rate and hard to beat.
Free baby cot, highchair, and stroller, were a step above the competition.
The room was comfortable enough for a family, larger than we expected, but would have suited older children better because it was on the ground floor close to the pool, our kids needed quiet in the afternoon to sleep.
The reception staff were really helpful and friendly and spoke excellent English.
When we arrived it was night time and only security on reception, we got the key to the apartment when we got up in the morning, we were adjacent to a building site a big digger carrying out demolition, we went down to reception and were relocated to a apartment at the front of the block which was very good.
The photos overlooking the harbour do not reflect the view from the lower apartments, this view is only from the upper floors.
Overall the apartment is well located with easy access to the center and the harbour.
- Great location and private space brilliant size balcony
- Apartment has everything you could need. Being familiar with Antibes, the location is perfect for all directions. Lovely relaxed atmosphere, while still feeling secure within resort with minimum interference from staff.
- The location is fantastic, right opposite the wonderful marina and close to the town centre, beach and restaurants. Easy access to the train station for day trips to Monaca, Nice, Cannes and the interior. Accommodation was perfect for us but there were only three of us in a two bed, if there were the full 7 people it could be a bit of a squash. Loved the fact that the pool was closed at 8pm so it was nice and quiet.
- Location and the pool facilities were the highlights, both were top rate and hard to beat.
Résidence Pierre & Vacances « Heliotel Marine »
One of our top picks in Saint-Laurent-du-Var.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Résidence Pierre & Vacances « Heliotel Marine » is located in Saint-Laurent-du-Var, 5 miles from Nice and 11 miles from Cannes.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Menton is 18 miles from Heliotel Marine, and Monte Carlo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- It wasn’t 4 star. It was 1 or 2 star. Everything was old and dirty. Our view of flat was so bad and not to change it when we requested.
- ordering fresh bread through reception for the next morning, the size of this apartment (5-6 people, we stayed 4 of us), the pool on site. good beds, well equipped kitchen.
- Great location for visiting sights… Comfy and clean beds
- Excellent location- spacious, clean apartment, friendly staff
- Apartment large, bright & plenty of space ( 3 of us in 1 bedroom apartment but could sleep up to 6 )
Pierre & Vacances Cannes Villa Francia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Pierre & Vacances Cannes Villa Francia is located in Cannes in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 14 miles from P&V Cannes Villa Francia.
- Apartment was spacious, ok a little dated but was clean on arrival and comfortable for 4 of us (we di have a 2 bedroom apartment)
- if you have you’re a late arrival its a problem. you have to short your way out and it’s not comfortable
Didie the driver was very nice !!
The pool great
I think its not ok to take money on the chairs in the pool
- The swimming pool has a stunning view to the sea. The minimarket is very handy for things like milk, baguette, fruits etc. The security are always there if you need them and you feel generally very safe in this place.
- Just the view from the pool otherwise nothing else
Top Resorts In Plaine De La Brague Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Plaine de la Brague Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!