4 Best Resorts To Stay In Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Piscinita San Andres And Providencia Islands:
Decameron San Luis – All Inclusive
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a swimming pool, a tennis court and 3 restaurants, Hotel Decameron San Luis provides rooms with air conditioning in San Andres. Water sports can be enjoyed. The beach is 300 feet away.With large windows overlooking the garden, rooms at Hotel Decameron San Luis are very bright. They feature cable TV and wicker furnishings.A buffet breakfast, including regional fruits is served daily. There are 3 different on-site restaurants: one serves buffet dishes, another one features international cuisine, and a third specializes in Japanese food. A piano bar and a pool bar are also provided.Guests staying at Decameron San Luis can enjoy windsurfing, kayaking and snorkeling. Live shows are performed regularly, and there is also a nightclub.Airport shuttles can be arranged. Hotel Decameron San Luis is 5.5 miles from Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport and 4 miles from the San Andres commercial area.
- The food is really nice with lots of choice and the rooms are really comfortable. Bar staff are really good.
- The breakfast buffet was good, and the dinner at Pastafari was great. The bungalows were quiet and comfy, and the view in front of the property is amazing.
The food was good and the service was generally good although we did have a couple of issues.
The entertainment team did a good job at trying their best to make sure everyone was having fun.
Because we were staying in the Decameron hotel, it allowed us to go into the other Decameron hotels on the island, there was another Decameron towards the north of this hotel which was far better. We went inside and it felt more secure and had a better private beach.
- The food was really good. Restaurant staff was very responsive but the reception could have been more accommodating/attentive.
O café da manhã tem boa variedade. Como o hotel é all-inclusive, o almoço e janta são no esquema de buffet, também contando com boa variedade e bom preparo.
A estrutura deste hotel é razoável contando com 3 boas piscinas, sempre limpas. Tem bar, discoteca, palco para espetáculos, sala de jogos e de TV.
Todos os funcionários são muito educados e atenciosos, e falam muito bem inglês e espanhol. Solicitamos uma mudança de apartamento para um mais silencioso e fomos prontamente atendidos.
Os hóspedes podem frequentar qualquer hotel da rede Decameron na Ilha e o Clube de Praia de Rocky Cay, bastando portar a pulseira de identificação. Porém, para almoçar se deve fazer reserva prévia com um ou dois dias de antecedência no seu hotel de origem, havendo pouca disponibilidade.
Decameron Marazul – All Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Please note that children are not included in the total amount of this reservation. You will have to pay the children rate upon check-in on your arrival day. Price depends on the season.Featuring a swimming pool, a beach volleyball court and a disco, Hotel Decameron Marazul offers rooms with air conditioning and private balconies in San Andres. There are 3 restaurants. The beach is 350 feet away.With wicker furnishing and tiled floors, rooms at Hotel Decameron Marazul are fresh and airy. All of them feature private balconies, cable TV and air conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served daily. La Terraza Restaurant offers buffet dishes, whereas Caravalle Restaurant prepares international dishes. Several steaks options can be enjoyed at El Rodeo. Drinks can be ordered at the 3 different bars featured.Guests can relax by the pool or make use of the fitness centre. Introductory scuba diving lesson can be taken, and fishing can be practiced. Massage sessions can be requested. Live shows are performed every night. Guests can enjoy a tour to one of the most beautiful capes of the island for an extra fee.Airport shuttles can be arranged. Hotel Decameron Marazul is 4.3 miles from Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport and 3.7 miles from the commercial area.
Great location on San Andres island with a small but private beach.
In general beautiful complex with nice pool area.
Free boat shuttle to Aquarium and Johnny cay islands. This is a must. Rent your snorkel & googles from Chamey´s marina at hotel!
Quality of food has increased considerably since 2005.
Most staff in restaurants and porters are very friendly and helpful.
- the food at the buffet and the lady that fixed our room
- When we had any problem, Candy always helped us. Many thanks 🙂
At the Beach, near to all places
Free tour to aquarius
You can use kayak and visit the manglar
- I have a lot of issues and I want my money back they promise a discount and I didn’t get it
- Great location on San Andres island with a small but private beach.
Decameron Los Delfines – All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Decameron Los Delfines – All Inclusive offers accommodations in San Andrés. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from Decameron Los Delfines.
- Nice location, close to the airport, stores and restaurants. It’s nice that the all inclusive service includes other locations such as the rock cay club. The dinners were very good.
- It was close to the beach. Walking distance of about 5 minutes or less. Free drinks outside by the pool.
- The WiFi have a cost and others location dont do that
- Na verdade ocorreu um inconveniente (ar condicionado do quarto quebrado) mas a equipe me ofereceu a alternativa de ficar em outro resort do grupo sem custo adicional, e foi tudo bem resolvido. Muito bom poder utilizar as instalações dos outros resorts e clube de praia do grupo na ilha.
- La atención de recepción muy bien, el personal del restaurante es excelente, muy atentos todos, muy buena onda Jessica!.. la comida excelente!..buena ubicación!
Decameron Aquarium – All Inclusive
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This beach resort has circular room building units built right on the sea. All rooms have private balconies. The swimming pool is 300 feet from the beach, and there are 4 on-site restaurants.At Hotel Decameron Aquarium guests can enjoy a spa treatment, book a scuba diving trip or take a 10-minute walk to San Andres’ commercial area.Decameron Aquarium has bright, air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. All rooms have private bathrooms with toiletries.A full breakfast with tropical fruits and Colombian coffee can be enjoyed daily. Guests can treat themselves to a dinner with a live show at La Barracuda or La Bruja Restaurant. El Duende Bar is open 24-hours.There is a handy currency exchange service and shuttles to Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Airport, 2 miles away, that can be arranged.
- The property itself is beautiful in a nice location
Air conditioning did not work.
Music blaring out until 11.15pm
- It was horrible. The food, service and hotel was the worst I’ve ever had.
- It’s located on the sea. Circular buildings are erected on the limestone from ancient coral reefs and are surrounded by the Caribbean Sea. You may say if you jump from your balcony you would land in the sea.
- The view, the staff, the closeness to the city center, the room
Top Resorts In Piscinita San Andres And Providencia Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!