4 Best Resorts To Stay In Phoenicia New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Phoenicia New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Phoenicia New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phoenicia New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phoenicia New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Phoenicia New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Phoenicia New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Phoenicia New York State:
Slide Mountain Forest House
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Slide Mountain Forest House is located in Oliverea in the region of New York State. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking. Liberty is 23 miles from Slide Mountain Forest House, and New Paltz is 28 miles from the property.
- Cabin/apt. was very nice, kitchen was fully equipped with everything we needed. Breakfast was wonderful-offered two courses, and he made fresh apple cider! Ralph makes it easy to stay there, and he offered us any info that we wanted. I would highly recommend this lodge.
- Charming property with plenty of activities to fill an afternoon or two. Fantastic German restaurant on premises.
- Bavarian style lodging with great European lodge feeling.
- The hospitality and the delicious breakfast was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
- The staff and management accommodated me at short notice, ensuring all my needs were met.Requested an early departure for which breakfast was prepared without any hassles. Thank you for that.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Xenia Resort is located in Hunter. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Kingston is 27 miles from Xenia Resort, and Woodstock is 17 miles away. Albany International Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Staff pleasant and friendly, helpful and welcoming. Mattresses very comfortable. My Upstairs room was quiet but my husband’s downstairs room was noisy and he was awakened multiple times in the night. Walls paper-thin.
location is great
The place is cozy
- Good location, back up generator was clutch with power outages. Owners were really nice people. Breakfast was 100% worth the $10 before heading to the mountains
- Amazing photos opportunities and you feel like family. The food was amazing and we can’t wait to go back
- I loved the staff they were friendly and nice. They made us feel very at home. Rooms were clean and nice with beautiful view. The food was very good. The view and the creek was beautiful. I would stay here again and recommend to all my family and friends.
Hunter Mountain Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hunter Mountain Resort offers accommodations in Hunter. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV and DVD player. All rooms include a private bathroom.Kingston is 24 miles from Hunter Mountain Resort, and Woodstock is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Check-in was easy, close to Hunter Mountain skiing, room was well heated and clean.
- The owner is very nice person and friendly to us，We feel like friends who know each other for a long time，we will go again later.
- The price for how close to the mountain was good. The view was also really nice.
- If you need basic, simple lodging, a small room for a good price for the region, this place is fine. We would have felt fine about booking it if we hadn’t felt intentionally deceived by the name.
- Very close location to ski resort. Beautiful view on the river from room’s window. Attentive staff.
Christman’s Windham House
Offering an outdoor pool and an a la carte restaurant open for dinner during the summer, Christman’s Windham House is located 1.5 miles from the Windham Mountain ski resort. The property has an on-site 27-hole golf course, as well as a golf school.Each accommodation includes WiFi, a cable TV, a refrigerator and air conditioning. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.At Christman’s Windham House you will find on-site dining options, a tennis court, a hiking trail and a fitness centre. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings.Guests are provided with a full, hot breakfast during the summer and a continental breakfast during the winter. Guests have the option to purchase a hot breakfast during the winter.This historic Colonial style inn features a 300-acre property. Maple syrup is produced and sold on site.
- We did not like it at all. The room was smelly; carpet was old, linens and blankets were not clean, towels were clearly old and not soft, room was crowded with old furniture lacking simple sense of taste. Internet service was horrible. Breakfast did not meet our expectations; we were offered to use hot water to prepare the oatmeal even though it was said on the packet that it requires microwave for two minutes. Staff was friendly but not helpful at all.
Loved the history and authenticity of the house. It’s right on a golf course in the valley and you can see the ski slopes from the room we stayed in.
Turkeys and deer would pass in front of the house and made it absolutely awesome to sit and watch in the morning.
Staff are very nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast and coffee, stuff very friendly and try to accommodate even though the place is very old, dusty and moldy.
- The b&b is a two minute drive from windham mountain- GREAT LOCATION! The room was extremely spacious. There was a gas fireplace that was on the whole night and kept us warm. Very nice touch! We were able to buy ski vouchers: adult full day pass for only $65 as compared to $85 on the mountain! Recommend the restaurant the Brandywine- just down the road. Great food and even better prices.
- The staff at the restaurant and front desk were so lovely and helpful.
Top Resorts In Phoenicia New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Phoenicia New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Phoenicia New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Phoenicia New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!