4 Best Resorts To Stay In Peoria Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Peoria Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Peoria Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peoria Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peoria Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Peoria Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Peoria Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Peoria Arizona:
Bluegreen Vacations Cibola Vista Resort and Spa an Ascend Resort
One of our top picks in Peoria.Featuring free WiFi, Bluegreen Vacations Cibola Vista Resort and Spa an Ascend Resort offers accommodations in Peoria, just 22 miles from Phoenix. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.Scottsdale is 25 miles from Cibola Vista Resort and Spa, and Glendale is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The rooms were good size. The staff was very professional and answered all our questions.
- The property was very nice and the pools were wonderful. The facilities were well maintained and the staff was very helpful and pleasant.
- Very comfortable. We had plenty of room and had individual privacy. The location was prefect for our needs and the price was affordable.
- Loved the junior suite with kitchen and in-room laundry. We used both often! Overall the suite layout met our needs. Property amenities and landscaping were very nice.
- The rooms were spacious, kitchen was very nice and clean, loved that we could grill outside. The bathroom had a washer and dryer. There were a lot of walking trails around the neighborhood, hiking paths and golf courses that were not too far away, and a very nice grocery store nearby.
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort offers accommodations in Phoenix, just 10 miles from Scottsdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Mesa is 18 miles from Pointe Tapatio Cliffs, and Glendale is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 9 miles from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort.
North Mountain is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, hiking and hot weather.
- I didn’t stay here. It was a gift for someone else. They loved it.
- The complex has its ups and downs so walking around is a workout but the layout is what I liked most. Felt as if we were in a mountain resort. Upgraded to a suite near a rock covered hillside.
- Super comfy bed, lovely room. The property was stunning, with great hikes and trails that were easy to access. The views and restaurants were beautiful. Most of the staff was great. The pools were fabulous- clean with ample seating. We are already planning on returning next year!
- The hotel has been recently renovated and looks great. Our room was near the family pool which I’m sure would be noisy but it was cold so the pool was not busy.
- I liked the location of the facilities. It’s like a little town. Love it.
One of our top picks in Litchfield Park – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, The Wigwam is located in Litchfield Park in the region of Arizona, just 17 miles from Phoenix. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Scottsdale is 25 miles from The Wigwam Golf Resort, and Mesa is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 21 miles from The Wigwam.
- The resort was very clean, staff was friendly and the restaurant had great food.
- I’ve stayed at the wigwam on many occasions and absolutely love the resort
- I have always loved staying at the wigwam but the pass two visits I’ve been disappointed. I used the gym which was nice, but not amazing. The service at the main pool was excellent. As was room service.
- The servings were very large . The service was excellent. There were multiple menu choices to please everyone in our party.
- I find the bed very comfortable. Love the great pillows.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
One of our top picks in Phoenix.Set on 27 acres of beautiful mountain landscape, this family-friendly resort boasts unrivaled facilities, including a water park, a full-service spa and gourmet restaurants, only minutes from downtown Phoenix.Guests of all ages can have an unforgettable stay at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. With a children’s program, a putting course, 4 tennis courts and a lazy river, there is something for everyone. The resort also features a state-of-the-art spa, salon and fitness center.Major area attractions, including the luxury shops of Biltmore Fashion Park can be found only a short distance from the Squaw Peak Hilton Resort. The Phoenix Zoo along with the US Airways Arena and Chase Field are also situated close to the resort.
Camelback East is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, restaurants and scenery.
- I chose the hotel to relax in the little attached waterpark in the middle of a three city tour (Vegas/Phoenix/Dallas). It did not dissapoint.
- Loved being able to just stay at the property and spend time with my family. We did not have to drive for all our meals and there was a nice variety to chose from.
- The hotel and the check-in was easy and the staff up front super friendly.
- Nice location. Staff at the restaurant were polite and super-friendly!
- The suite had 2 rooms. The one in with the beds was very quiet.
Top Resorts In Peoria Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Peoria Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Peoria Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Peoria Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!