4 Best Resorts To Stay In Penetanguishene Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Penetanguishene Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Penetanguishene Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penetanguishene Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penetanguishene Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Penetanguishene Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Penetanguishene Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Penetanguishene Ontario:
Balm Beach Resort and Motel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Balm Beach Resort and Motel is located in Balm Beach in the region of Ontario. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the resort. Barrie is 26 miles from Balm Beach Resort and Motel, and Collingwood is 17 miles away.
- Great location…very clean…comfortable….owner very nice and helpful….its a motel that feels like a beach resort….we loved it…
- Superb location right across from the beach and easy stroll to food and entertainment services. Owner was very helpful.
- The staff and The rooms make you feel comfortable. I wanna Go back!
- Balm beach resort has a great location direct next to the beach, the view is beautiful!! The owner is a very friendly man and want’s to make your stay great. We could stay a bit longer in our room because we arrived late, we could also park our car the next day at his property. The rooms even have a small kitchen and are very clean. We enjoyed our stay at Balm Beach Resort and can recommend it to other guestst!
- The owner was very helpful and obviously cares about his business.
Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina
Located in Port Severn, 29 miles from Barrie, Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Orillia is 20 miles from Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina, and Midland is 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Great hospitality. Amazing staff. Would recommend.
- Excellent breakfast and dinner in the restaurant, lovely location, friendly staff, board games and books available to borrow, room / facilities excellent
- The entertainment. It was great sitting around the piano singing songs
- The ambiance in the room was very welcoming. The grounds around the resort were beautifully kept. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The pool was warm and the change room and shower facilities were very clean and convenient.
The dining room was very nicely appointed with a new view of the lake and our breakfast was excellent. Our bed was very comfortable and clean.
Woodland Cedars Family Cottage Resort
Woodland Cedars Family Cottage Resort offers accommodations in Wasaga Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Barrie is 20 miles from Woodland Cedars Wasaga Beach, and Collingwood is 13 miles from the property.
- The site is beautiful and the owner was very welcoming .
- The location was easy to get to and the owners/ managers were friendly.
- At first I didn’t like having to bring my own linen but when opened the bed to go to sleep I appreciated my own linens. I knew they were clean.
- Lovely location, though busy road, beach, wooded lots and area beautiful. Staff friendly. Cottage was spacious enough and cute.
- Nice location, though we thought it would be a sandy beach. It was a stony beach, however the water was nice.
Located in Port Severn in the region of Ontario, 23 miles from Orillia, Severn Lodge features a hot tub and a private beach area. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
The waterfront is beautiful
We enjoyed swimming, boating
Excellent and friendly staff
Food exceeded our expectations
- The food – excellent, location – outstanding, view from room – beyond compare, the staff – the benchmark of hospitality.
- Stunning view of the lake! Any questions we had were addressed immediately. Bed and pillows were perfect, looked like a new jet tub in bathroom and the grounds of the lodge were groomed meticulously. We will come back 🙂
- Da vista. Do quarto , da paz , natureza tudo lindo !
- The waterfront is beautiful
Top Resorts In Penetanguishene Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Penetanguishene Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Penetanguishene Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Penetanguishene Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!