4 Best Resorts To Stay In Pauma Valley California – Top Hotel Reviews
Pauma Valley California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pauma Valley California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pauma Valley California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pauma Valley California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pauma Valley California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pauma Valley California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Pauma Valley California:
Welk Resorts San Diego
Surrounded by 600 acres, and among the beautiful mountains in the valley of Escondido, California, this resort features swimming pools, whirlpools, golf courses and tennis courts just minutes from many San Diego attractions.Welk features two 18-hole public golf courses that are scenic masterpieces designed by David Rainville and Jim Brown. In the evening, see a Broadway production at the intimate 339-seat Actors’ Equity Theatre.Points of interest such as SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park are just a short drive from Welk San Diego. Beachgoers will love the miles of beach that stretch along the Southern California coast.
- The room was bigger than what we expected. There is a washer and dryer in the room and a full kitchen forthose who love to cook their own food. Great resort
The room was good, however you had to call and ask for everything. And then it took hours to get what you requested, towels, blankets..
We were there off season so it might be better during the peak season.
- Comfy beds and a workable kitchen. It was quiet as well
- Beautiful and serene location. Rooms are absolutely fantastic for the price and considering the age of the property. Beautifully manicured golf course, friendly staff, and lots of activities to keep busy! Highly recommended for a quiet, relaxing trip that will refresh your soul and comfort in life!
- The value is there, it is comfortable and the resort is nice
Pala Mesa Golf Resort
This beautiful 205-acre resort in Fallbrook is located in the foothills of the Temecula wine country. The golf resort features an outdoor pool, 4 tennis courts, and an on-site restaurant.Guests can play on the Pala Mesa Resort 18-hole golf course, which is located on the property, as well as the putting green and driving range. AquaTerra Restaurant & Seafood Bar serves all 3 meals and offers golf-course views. The Garden Pavilion features a waterfall and picnic facilities. A business center and free Wi-Fi are also offered for added convenience.The Golf Resort Pala Mesa offers spacious guest rooms with views of the area. Rooms are equipped with cable TV, in-room movies and video games. A coffee maker and refrigerator are also provided.This premier Southern California resort destination is 7 miles from the Pala Casino. The city of Temecula is 20-minute drive from the Pala Mesa Golf Resort and features 18 wineries. Oceanside Beach and Pier is also a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Beautiful grounds, and the spa staff were exceptional. Room was nice with good view
- The room was beautiful and the views were amazing. The bed was comfortable and the room was huge
- I liked the privacy..the size of room and deck..the beam ceilings…I needed a bottle opener and they came quickly from the front desk to give it what we needed
- Staff friendly upon check in on Thanksgiving evening. Restaurant breakfast good value and taste and service. The setting is lovely. I am a return visitor. Location is good for return trip to LA.
- The property was clean and the location on the golf course was nice with the trees and greenery. The room was clean and we felt comfortable there with our toddler. Due to our food being spoiled by a broken fridge the manager gave us money back and was very pleasant with my husband. They explained the property is going to be remodeled very soon by Hilton and hoped we would come back.
Pechanga Resort Casino
This upscale Temecula resort, located 20 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean on the Pechanga Reservation, features an on-site casino and golf course. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the resort.A flat-screen HD cable TV with pay options is available in each room and suite at the Pechanga Resort and Casino. Floor-to-ceiling windows feature mountain or valley views. Premium bath amenities, a make-up mirror and hairdryer are included in the private bathroom. A fully-stocked minibar is provided.Fine dining choices include upscale steaks at The Great Oak Steakhouse, Umi Sushi & Oyster Bar, a coffee-wine bar, a food court and Italian fare at Paisano’s. More casual dining options include an all-you-can-eat buffet, a Chinese/Vietnamese cafe, a casual diner, a sports bar and grill, a golf-course restaurant and an authentic Pan-Asian bistro.A seasonal pool, hot tub and terrace with private cabanas is available for guest relaxation. A spa offers a full range of massage therapies and body treatments. A fully-equipped health club is located at the Pechanga Resort. Free valet parking is included.Rancho California Road, home of over 20 Temecula Wineries are within a 10-minute drive of Pechanga Resort and Casino. Old Town Temecula is a 10-minute drive away.
- We stayed for our daughters wedding weekend. It’s a great place to stay but its just gotten soooooo big. So far to walk everywhere. We loved Journey’s on the Golf Course.
- The room was amazing. Totally worth the price for the suite.
- Nicely decorated, big bathroom and a comfy bed. 11th floor casino tower view of pool and golf course was great!
- All restaurant choices in casino. Beautiful views. Maybe would like to come back when it gets warmer so I can use the pool and if the rate is lower. It’s temecula not Las Vegas!!
- The entire experience was excellent. It was better than expected.
Temecula Creek Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Temecula Creek Inn is located in Temecula. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 28 miles from Temecula Creek Inn, and Vista is 20 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 43 miles away.
- The food was tasty. The rooms were comfy and easily accessible. The parking was easy and close to the room. The golf course was great. The Inn is near the Pechanga Casino where we had fun.
- The Cork Fire restaurant – good selection, good food but some booths need to be repaired the seats were torn. Rooms are large and clean but a little outdated furniture.
- Staff was very friendly. Excellent views, comfortable beds/rooms. Breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced.
- The homemade biscuits (served with a whipped honey butter and amazing jam) at the restaurant are to die for! Service was also exceptional!
- The restaurant has been renovated with a nice bar and patio area and the food is farm to table. Great service too. The property itself is beautiful too.
Top Resorts In Pauma Valley California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pauma Valley California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pauma Valley California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pauma Valley California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!