4 Best Resorts To Stay In Parlatuvier Tobago – Top Hotel Reviews
Parlatuvier Tobago is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Parlatuvier Tobago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parlatuvier Tobago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parlatuvier Tobago. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Parlatuvier Tobago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Parlatuvier Tobago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Parlatuvier Tobago:
Turtle Beach by Rex Resorts
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront resort is in Scarborough, Tobago, just 5 miles from the center of the city. It provides buffet-style dining, poolside bars and recreation options that include scuba diving and deep-sea fishing. The modern rooms feature private balconies with ocean views.Guests at Turtle Beach by Rex Resorts can enjoy snorkeling or kayaking in the Caribbean Sea. Bike rentals are also available to explore the property and its tropical gardens.Turtle Beach guest rooms are decorated with light colors and feature a small sitting area. A TV and a safe are also included.The traditional Kiskadee Restaurant serves a buffet dinner, along with an optional menu, and the Courlanders Deck restaurant, overlooking the beach, is open for breakfast and lunch. Later, guests can sip creative cocktails at the swim-up Surf Bar or Crusoe Bar.This property is about a 20-minute drive from Crown Point International Airport. A 9 and 18-hole golf course is also nearby.
- The view from the room and the dinning room is great.
- The pool and bar area overlooking the sea. Good breakfast
- Bar, beach, & pool but there were not enough deck chairs or umbrellas.
- The outdoor areas the pool and surrounding beach was nice. Breakfast was good. Nice staff. Free WiFi all over the hotel.
- Everything. Great location, clean, friendly staff, lovely pool, tasty meals
Grafton Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This beachfront resort is in Stonehaven Bay on Tobago’s hilly northwest coast. Surrounded in tropical gardens, it features 2 racquetball courts, an outdoor pool with swim-up bar and a diving school.The bright rooms at Grafton Beach Resort have a furnished balcony, offering ocean or garden views. All air-conditioned rooms have a TV, a safe and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served and there are various restaurants. Neptune’s Seafood and Grill serves fresh fish, and the Ocean View Restaurant has international dishes. There is also a lobby bar and the Buccaneer’s Beach Bar & Grill, which has a BBQ.The Grafton Beach Resort has a business center with free Wi-Fi zone and a number of shops. It is ideally located for enjoying the water sports on Grafton Beach. Crown Point International Airport and Scarborough can both be reached by car in 20 minutes.
- Proximity to the sea and the ease of access to everything. The layout is fine and the airport is only twenty minutes away if even that.
- Loved the location and the staff were very accommodating.
Grafton is a very functional hotel, all the staff that I encountered were all very professional and courteous.
The facilities, whilst may be in need of some upgrades. Everything works and the rooms are comfortable.
The WiFi could be with some work for sure, although the room I stayed in this time did have some access. All the others I’ve stayed in don’t.
Waves restaurant continues to produce good food, properly cooked and not bad value.
- All the staff we encountered were excellent. More than I can say for some of the places we visited.
- The staff at the restaurants were very nice, attentive and courteous. It was a relaxing atmosphere to dine in, espescially the young lady at the breakfast venue. She was lovely. The head chef performed his duties admirably and I was pleased at his level of service.
Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This delightful adult-only resort is in scenic Stonehaven Bay. It features an outdoor pool, a Spa with hot tub, massage and beauty treatments and tennis courts, 5 miles from Scarborough.The air-conditioned rooms at Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort feature a private terrace with Ocean views. Some have a plunge pool, and others have a hot tub. All rooms have satellite TV, safe and tea and coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily at Le Grand Courlan, which boasts a number of restaurants. The Pinnacle serves local and international cuisine, and the Caribbean Bistro has garden views. Buccaneer’s Beach Bar and Grill is on Grafton Beach just in front of the hotel.A gym, racquetball facilities and a game room are all available, as well as water sports and snorkeling on Grafton Beach. The Mount Irvine Bay Golf Resort can be reached by car in 15 minutes. Crown Point International Airport is 5 miles from the Le Grand Courlan.
- Appreciate fact they were working to improve security.
- We loved that friendly personal customer service attention it was great.
- The room an view from the room was beautiful, the food was delicious.
- Clean, quite, friendly staff (as is everyone on the island), short walk from the beach.
- Impressed by the warm and helpful staff. During our stay one of the guests fell dreadfully ill at breakfast. He and his wife received immediate care and support from staff who contacted Emergency Health Services as well as a guest doctor. Staff stayed with him until the Paramedics took him away for medical treatment.
Villas at Stonehaven
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Villas at Stonehaven is located in Black Rock. Diamond is 1.7 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Villas at Stonehaven also includes a year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Although not exactly the Caribbean style (more classical east coast), the house was well equipped and located. The keeper was very nice.
The quiet clean surroundings and the well manicured greenery. Also loved the infinity pool which was relaxing day and night time.
The view of the ocean although not very wide added to the ambience.
- A spacious private villa with excellent facilities for a very pleasant 11 night stay. This was our second visit so we knew what we were going to. On both occasions we have had the same villa but I believe all the villas are similar.
- 3 slaapkamers goed de 4 echter een washik!! Was genoemd als villa met 4 slaapkamers! Zeker beneden peil!😬
- grosszügige villa mit herrlicher meersicht und wunderbarem pool
Top Resorts In Parlatuvier Tobago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Parlatuvier Tobago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Parlatuvier Tobago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Parlatuvier Tobago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!