4 Best Resorts To Stay In Novar Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Novar Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Novar Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novar Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novar Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Novar Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Novar Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Novar Ontario:
Hidden Valley Resort Huntsville
Offering a secluded white sand beach, this Huntsville, Ontario resort is 1.2 miles from Deerhurst Lakeside Golf Course. Free use of the canoes, kayaks and pedal boats are available. Elegantly styled rooms include free Wi-Fi.The Birches Bistro at Hidden Valley Resort offers seasonal cuisine made from local ingredients. Sunday brunch is available and guests can dine on the patio that overlooks Peninsula Lake.Decorated in natural colors and furnishings, the guest rooms at the Resort Hidden Valley provide coffee facilities. Rooms offer slope side views or lake views.Activities at the resort include skiing at the adjacent Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Guests can also fish in Peninsula Lake or play a game of tennis. An indoor and outdoor pool are available as well.Muskoka Heritage Place – Museum, Village Train is 6 miles from the resort. Algonquin Park is 20.5 miles away.
- Breakfast buffet was pretty good. At lunch they were fixing some roof leaks in the restaurant which was a bit annoying (the thaw had been going on for a week, why is this being done on the weekend?). Rooms were clean, quiet, the water nice and hot in the shower. I recommend asking for the lakeview room. Location is excellent for skiers, you can walk out the front door and straight to the closes lift within less than two minutes.
- Although the hardware of the resort is indeed dated, the staff and the convenience makes up for it easily.
- The hotel is walking distance from Hidden Valley Highlands, the room was clean, and the staff were friendly.
Staff in the restaurant were exceptionally helpful. The food was excellent.
The bed was very comfortable.
- They have an onsite restaurant. Beautiful room, good food, good service.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Deerhurst Resort offers accommodations in Huntsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as canoeing and hiking.
Bed was comfy. Hot tub was nice and hot. Magic show was good.
The March break itinerary for kids was fantastic and well designed and thought out.
- Beds were uber comfy and shower had plenty of hot water.
- Luv the morning breakfast. Lot of variety and nice place to sit..
- The view from the first room, was lovely, we over looked the lake
- The room was very big and the sites from the room was lovely. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable
- Bed was comfy. Hot tub was nice and hot. Magic show was good.
Blue Water Acres
Located in Huntsville, 28 miles from Algonquin Park, Blue Water Acres features a hot tub and a private beach area. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort.
No reviews yet.
Silver Sand Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Silver Sand Resort is located in Ravensworth, just 29 miles from Algonquin Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is North Bay/Jack Garland Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Novar Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Novar Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Novar Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Novar Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!