4 Best Resorts To Stay In New River Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
New River Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in New River Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in New River Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in New River Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in New River Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in New River Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In New River Arizona:
Rancho Manana Resort By Diamond Resorts
A short walk from the Rancho Manana Golf Club, this Arizona resort features comfortably furnished accommodations and a year-round outdoor pool complete with a terrace and lounge chairs.Featuring a full kitchen and laundry facilities, suites at the Rancho Manana Resort include a flat-screen TV with cable. In the living room, guests can relax on the plush seating in front of a wood-burning fireplace.Featuring views of the surrounding mountains and golf course, the Rancho Manana Resort has a courtyard equipped with an outdoor fireplace and spacious sitting. BBQ facilities are provided. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and for a charge in guest rooms.Restaurants and art galleries are available in downtown Cave Creek just a few steps from the resort. The Cave Creek Museum is a short walk away.
- Roomy casita, wonderful gas fireplace for cool evenings, lovely setting with well maintained grounds. Great staff and a beautiful pool area with comfortable lounge chairs.
- golf and the room were excellent as was Tonto restaurant.
- It was a very relaxing and peaceful resort! Great get away!
- This is a beautiful and well maintained resort. The onsite restaurant is excellent, the beds are so comfortable and the full size kitchen makes me want to stay a month.
- Excellent scenic location near the Cave Creek community and open space hiking trails.
The Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, The Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton offers accommodations in Scottsdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, business center, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 12 miles from The Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Co.
My partner and I like everything about The Boulders. It’s our ‘Go to Place.’ We try to stay every quarter.
The pool, the grounds are fabulous. Beautiful natural landscape and I absolutely LOVE Jenny’s Restoration Yoga class on Sunday mornings.
It’s our #1 place for beauty and R and R.
- Staff was amazing. Room was very comfy, bungalow style. Super comfy bed. Meals on property, top notch.
The desert location is breathtaking. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.
Nicole, the yoga teacher is extremely good and knowledgeable.
Rico, our hiking guide was fantastic!
- great setting. beautifully kept grounds. amazing how the resort blends into and within the desert environment
- Everything was absolutely amazing. Staff was great.
- My partner and I like everything about The Boulders. It’s our ‘Go to Place.’ We try to stay every quarter.
Bluegreen Vacations Cibola Vista Resort and Spa an Ascend Resort
One of our top picks in Peoria.Featuring free WiFi, Bluegreen Vacations Cibola Vista Resort and Spa an Ascend Resort offers accommodations in Peoria, just 22 miles from Phoenix. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.Scottsdale is 25 miles from Cibola Vista Resort and Spa, and Glendale is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The rooms were good size. The staff was very professional and answered all our questions.
- The property was very nice and the pools were wonderful. The facilities were well maintained and the staff was very helpful and pleasant.
- Very comfortable. We had plenty of room and had individual privacy. The location was prefect for our needs and the price was affordable.
- Loved the junior suite with kitchen and in-room laundry. We used both often! Overall the suite layout met our needs. Property amenities and landscaping were very nice.
- The rooms were spacious, kitchen was very nice and clean, loved that we could grill outside. The bathroom had a washer and dryer. There were a lot of walking trails around the neighborhood, hiking paths and golf courses that were not too far away, and a very nice grocery store nearby.
Nestled in the foothills of the Sonoran Desert, this resort offers an on-site spa and restaurant. Guests can lounge along the outdoor pool with a signature Prickly Pear Margarita. All rooms include free WiFi.Rooms at Carefree Resort & Conference Center are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable.Guests can enjoy steak or seafood at Lariat Restaurant, located at the property.El Pedregal Marketplace and Harold’s Cave Creek Corral are 5 minutes’ drive from this resort. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 36 miles away.
- Rooms were generous in size and the king bed very comfortable
- It was very quiet. The room was spacious and the balconies were very nice. The towels were fluffy and very soft.
- The beds and view were amazing. We were on the 2nd floor.
- Had to track down staff to get coffee cups in the morning. No hair dryer and room seemed to modern and cold for us. Needs more warmth with the deco.
- The newly renovated room was lovely, comfortable, soothing, loved the color scheme…bathrobes and flipflops !!!! Ambience in the late afternoon and evening with the lite fire pits was warm and inviting….however early week the resort was quiet and it wasn’t ignited…boo hoo for me….pool service would have been nice as well…(.for snacks and drinks). I had room service one evening….food was good ,presentation was lacking..Great margarita! Note: a room service menu was not in my room….a menu was requested…it seemed very dated with non professional photo’s on the starters page that didn’t make the food too appealing. However I understand with the new face lift it will come with time. Overall the atmosphere, location….I would stay again.
Top Resorts In New River Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in New River Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in New River Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in New River Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!