4 Best Resorts To Stay In Monte Verde Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Monte Verde Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Monte Verde Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monte Verde Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monte Verde Puntarenas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Monte Verde Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Monte Verde Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Monte Verde Puntarenas:
Hotel & Spa Poco a Poco
Located in the Santa Elena neighborhood in Monte Verde, 17 miles from Fortuna, Hotel & Spa Poco a Poco features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Santa Elena is 650 feet from Hotel & Spa Poco a Poco, and Puntarenas is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Santa Elena is a great choice for travelers interested in outdoor activities, scenery and beautiful forests.
- The reception area and restaurant were conveniently located. The staff all around were excellent. The hotel location is excellent unless you don’t like to walk up hills to visit the center of town. Cabs are available.
- The hotel is perfectly situated for sightseeing in the Monteverde region. The staff are very helpful and friendly and booked two fantastic tours for us. The restaurant is very good too, with a decent and nicely prepared menu.
The room was very tastefully furnished and comfortable. Beds were comfortable and we slept well. Seating area on terrace was nice and also other seating areas throughout hotel with view over valley.
Hotel is conveniently located, short distance walk to town centre with plenty of restaurants.
Great shower and toiletries.
- Amazing location. Delicious breakfast, courteous staff, adventurous drive to the property.
- I wish we could have had a room on ground level instead of being one floor up overlooking roof of restaurant. We had no idea there were rooms with such views. I’d come back but request a different room next time
Hotel Arenal Lodge
One of our top picks in El Castillo de La Fortuna.The Hotel Arenal Lodge is surrounded by 2,000 acres of rainforest filled with exotic birds, wild animals and tropical vegetation. It offers unrivaled panoramic views of Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake.The Arenal Lodge has a butterfly garden and a fitness room with sauna. There is a children’s game room, and an outdoor play area.The chalets and suites at Arenal Lodge Hotel are modern and spacious. All types of accommodations have a cable TV, and some have astonishing views of the volcano from the bedroom.The restaurant serves fresh seafood, meat and pasta all day. Some dishes are made with organic, locally sourced ingredients. The dining room offers views of the volcano. Room service is available.
- The location was excellent, the staff was good and we had a nice dinner
- Beautiful view of the Volcano and amazing staff. Beautiful people. The breakfast was amazing.
- The setting was lovely but far removed from everything.
- It was our second visit – we love this place. The staff are all great, especially Guillermo, and Freddie the owner, make us feel like valued friends!
Nice facility with view of Arenal (obscured by clouds during our stay).
A good restaurant with a nice view.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Tabacón Thermal Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Featuring hot spring baths, a sauna, massages services, luxury spa treatments and 5 swimming pools, Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort is a 15-minute drive from the Arenal Volcano National Park.The rooms and suites feature modern décor, garden views, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, a coffee maker and a minibar. The bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. The suites also feature a living area.Guests can enjoy a swim-up bar, lobby bar, as well as Los Tucanes restaurant and Ave del Paraiso restaurant, which serve local dishes and international gourmet cuisine. The property also provides free valet parking, a welcome cocktail and unlimited access to its on-site hot springs.Activities such as volcano tours, rappelling, hiking over suspension bridges, and rafting can be also arranged.This complex is a 20-minute drive from La Fortuna main square and an hour drive from Venado Caves. Juan Santamaría International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- Love Love Love the hot spring and the special garden was so amazing. This hotel is probably now one of my favorites in the world. The staff was so kind and lovely.
- We got upgraded to a beautiful suite. We got our value when we found out you can still use the hot springs and resteraunt on that location the whole day you check out. That made it all worth the cost.
- The hotel, the setting and the rooms are nice. Love the hotsprings. Being in these hotsprings feels like being in paradise. Beautiful natural tropical garden and nice pools.
- Huge first floor suite with excellent air con and wifi.
- The property is stunning and the thermal pools are amazing!! We really were able to relax and enjoy our time at Tabacon.
Hotel Lomas del Volcan
Lomas del Volcan is 8.5 miles from Arenal Volcano National Park and has lush gardens, an outdoor pool and a hot tub. Each air-conditioned cabin has free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV.The accommodations at Hotel Lomas del Volcan are spacious wooden cabins with terraces overlooking the gardens. Each one has a fridge, a coffee maker and a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves Costa Rican and international dishes, and a free daily breakfast is included. You can also find a range of restaurants in downtown Fortuna, 2 miles from the property.Guests at Lomas del Volcan can enjoy the one mile private nature trail on site. The hotel can also arrange activities and excursions, including canopy tours, zip lining and visits to nearby thermal pools.
- We had a very pleasurable visit with our house guests, we would return
- The reception staff & concierge team were phenomenal! Very helpful, courteous, and provided great support in coordinating transfers and excursions (volcano & waterfall hike, river rafting, etc.). The entire staff made our vacation with close friends one for the books!
- This was an excellent stay! The resort hotel view of the volcano is amazing! The staff and drivers are so nice! Cottage is the way to go, excellent stay!
- We were in the economy room which was a great value. It was very basic but had everything we needed. The grounds of the hotel are BEAUTIFUL. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet was good and the menu had a variety of lunch and dinner options.
- Nice surroundings with a garden. Your own cabin made in great materials /wood. Had a nice bar and meals on site.
Top Resorts In Monte Verde Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Monte Verde Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Monte Verde Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Monte Verde Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!