4 Best Resorts To Stay In Mesquite Creek Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Mesquite Creek Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mesquite Creek Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mesquite Creek Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mesquite Creek Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mesquite Creek Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mesquite Creek Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Mesquite Creek Arizona:
Avi Resort & Casino
One of our best sellers in Laughlin! An on-site movie theater, spa and private beach strip are featured at this resort. Less than one mile from California and Arizona state borders, Avi Resort & Casino offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.After a day at the casino, relax at the large outdoor pool or rent resort water sports facilities. Kids Quest child care provides a large indoor playground. A marina and RV park are also on-site.A cable TV and a work desk are included in the spacious rooms at Resort & Casino Avi. Some offer views of the Colorado River. In-room coffee and a clock radio are also provided.7 dining options at the resort include full-service restaurants, a buffet and a poolside bar. A convenience store and a gift shop are available.University of Arizona and Laughlin Bullhead International Airport are within 15 miles of this resort. Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area is a 15 minute drive away.
- Good size room. We were able to fit a rollaway comfortably. The pool area was beautiful.Covenient fast food and restaurants on site. The Colorado River is a clean blue! Wonderful mountain views in front and back of hotel.
- Very good value and close to my business destinations in Arizona.
- Rooms had plenty of room, nice view, and nice size bathroom.
- The entire Hotel/ casino experience is great, the prices are unbelievable. The staff are welcoming, as well as helpful. We have stayed there three years in the past four we have traveled to that area. There are many wonderful things to see and do.
- I liked the buffet and the pool. The bed was really comfortable. I loved the extra pillows that they give
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino Laughlin
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Laughlin in the region of Nevada, 30 miles from Kingman, Harrah’s Hotel & Casino Laughlin features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Needles is 21 miles from Harrah’s Hotel, Laughlin, and Bullhead City is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
buffet so so
charge for wi fi ridiculous any fast food offers free wi-fi
- We were able to get an early check-in which was great because we were very tired from driving. The Beach Cafe was great food. Our gal that serviced our room every day did an excellent job.
- The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were not bad either.
- The room was very quiet. Very! I could not hear anything outside my room or even the air conditioner/ heater.
- up in the room everything was nice and quiet. we didn’t hear anything come to the walls.
- buffet so so
Golden Nugget Laughlin
One of our best sellers in Laughlin! Featuring an outdoor pool overlooking the Colorado River, this contemporary Laughlin, Nevada resort features a casino and three fine restaurants. Laughlin Outlet Center is a half mile away.Styled in modern décor and crisp cream linens, each room features warm earth tones and modern marble counters in the private bathroom. Each guest room provides a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries at the Golden Nugget Laughlin.Perched on the river, Saltgrass Steakhouse features fresh steaks with full bodied smokehouse flavor at Laughlin Golden Nugget. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. features delectable seafood with a classic American twist.A hot tub is also featured at Golden Nugget Laughlin. There are also shops in the hotel.Laughlin Bullhead International Airport is 10 miles from Golden Nugget Laughlin.
- Bed was comfortable, the hotel is comfortable. You feel very safe here. Mostly adults, which is nice, no kids screaming and yelling and making noise. Nice and quiet.
- The room was nice and well updated. The cleaning people were very friendly and helpful
- Bed was super comfortable. Room was on the 1st floor at the end of the hall so I could easily take my little dog out to the grassy courtyard. Compared to where the rest of my family stayed, my room was WAAAY nicer. They were jealous. They chose theirs for the included breakfast and I chose based on my need for pet accommodation. The toiletries smell heavenly. This hotel/casino has the prettiest entrance/lobby too. We walked around to compare and this seems to be the only one on the street that even bothered with one. It was also one of the few that didn’t wreak of smoke as soon as you walk through the door
- The fast and wonderful customer service. Heater in the room was not working. Repair was done immediately. Great customer service.
- convenience of everything. Lucked out and had a room on first floor near lobby!!!
Laughlin River Lodge
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and health club, Laughlin River Lodge is in Laughlin. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property provides free parking.Each room includes a TV and air conditioning. Extras include bed linens.At Laughlin River Lodge there’s a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities.
- The Casino Hotel has a great restaurant with great prices located along river. The Casino also has a Mardi Gra theme and has a section where they incorporated games along with slot machines and with the games like a game room for adults you can win tickets and get Bourbon Street T-Shirts or Sports Merchandise which is very awesome. Very fun environment no place like it in Laughlin. Great place to hang out and play.
- Good service, the remodel is coming along real nice.
- Lovely place … clean and met expectations for the price …I would stay here again.
- So easy to maneuver in and out from the parking lot to the room!
- The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. It was very quiet. The view of the river was great.
Top Resorts In Mesquite Creek Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mesquite Creek Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mesquite Creek Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mesquite Creek Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!