4 Best Resorts To Stay In Mas Boquera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mas Boquera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mas Boquera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mas Boquera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mas Boquera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Mas Boquera Catalonia:
Camping La Torre del Sol
Cottages at Torre del Sol offer a patio, a seating area, private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave, hob and coffee maker. Some cottages have a terrace with an integrated spa bath.Camping Torre del Sol features a variety of bars and restaurants serving national and international cuisine. Other facilities include a tennis court and a fitness center. The spa offers a Turkish bath, Thalassotherapy treatments and a sauna.Salou and the Roman city of Tarragona are 25 minutes’ drive from Torre del Sol. You can drive to Poblet Monastery in about 1 hour.Other natural settings such as Delta del Ebro Nature Park is only 31 mi away. Barcelona is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- Been coming for years, fantastic place. Great staff and location.
- El camping esta muy bien, cosas mejorables la limpieza de bungalows, y se debería controlar mas el ruido que hace la gente a partir de las 12 de la noche, el viernes no podíamos dormir
- Todo estuvo perfecto ..personal muy amable , todo muy limpio ..
Las instalaciones son excelentes. Tiene varias piscinas y jacuzzis para grandes y pequeños.
Los bungalows son comodos y bonitos.
Tiene una gran variedad d’actividades.
- Los bungalows geniales, la zona de acampada se veia estupenda con mucha hierba y mucha sombra, las instalaciones perfectas y muy limpias, las piscinas super chulas y el acceso directo a la playa un putazo!! Repetiremos sin duda!!!!
Estival ElDorado Resort
Sports facilities include tennis courts and mini golf. You can go sailing and windsurfing. In the bike center, courses and routes are available.You can choose from different types of rooms: standard, with sea views, suite and junior suite. Each of them has a private bathroom with amenities and hairdryer.The Spa-Gym includes a sauna, hot tub, hamman, indoor pool, spinning room and cardiomachinery room. Massage and beauty treatments are available.Estival El Dorado Resort has 4 restaurants serving Mediterranean and international cuisine. There are 5 bars, each offering a unique atmosphere.Free parking is offered nearby and you can hire a car or bicycle. There is a tour desk and you can exchange currency.
- Great place, good food, clean rooms, nice location, rather big rooms
Location with beach was a quite clean place.
Variety to offer in the buffet.
Daily entertainment was cool.
- Buffet was excellant. Dont go with booking.com but instead use jet2 holidays as you get the all inclusive alot cheaper.
- Spacious, clean rooms, great housekeeping. Good range of food available at the buffet-style meals. Good kids club.
The facilities were outstanding, the swimming pool really great and not too busy. There are 3 of them. Also the spa access is an extra. Locations very nice, just in from of the sea and very nice walk all the way to the main Cambirls town/breach, around 30-40 minute walk.
We had half board and the food was excellent, a lot of variety, good quality and plenty of it.
Recommended particularly for families.
Air-conditioned apartments have a furnished terrace with sea or pool views. The living room features a sofa bed, safe and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a well-equipped kitchenette and dining area.The Voramar complex has a buffet restaurant and poolside café-bar. Packed lunches can be requested. A supermarket can be found just 2 minutes’ walk away.A varied entertainment program is provided for adults and children. There is a games room, children’s playground and mini club.You can hire a car or bicycle from the 24-hour reception. On-site parking is available for an extra charge and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- The apartment was spacious but cosy. We had a great view of the gardens and pool. Large selection of food available.
- The hotel staff were very professional, nice and welcoming
- Family oriented, great food choice, including for children, friendly restaurant staff
Big food variety, lot of sea food.
Friendly and helpfull staff.
- Nice, friendly stuff. Good location and perfect value of money, should be mentioned that we were there last week of May.
PortAventura® Resort – Includes PortAventura Park Tickets
This roulette-style package means you receive e-mail confirmation of your allocated hotel the day before you arrive, enjoying the best prices PortAventura® Resort has to offer.Exciting hotel themes include a tropical paradise and America’s Far West. Smart air-conditioned rooms have a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Each hotel has distinctive buffet and à la carte restaurants.This rate includes free unlimited access to PortAventura® Theme Park and a 30% discount for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park (please check the parks’ opening calendars). For an extra charge, guests can also access the Wellness services of the Hotel PortAventura and the Hotel Caribe, which include a sauna, hot tub, steam baths, indoor pool and gym.PortAventura® Resort has a train station with a direct lines to Barcelona and Valencia. A7 Motorway is 1.2 mi from the resort. AVE Station is 20 minutes’ drive away.Reus Airport is a 10-minute drive from the property. Barcelona Airport is 1 hour away by car, train or bus.
- We definitely enjoyed the breakfast – it was truly awesome
- Excellent resort. Staff very friendly with excellent facilities. Within walking distance of Salou and lots to do including visits to portaventura and Barcelona. Would recommend to family and friends and will visit again in future.
- I loved the location, the atmosphere and the greattttttt greaaatt breakfast and dinner buffet
Proximity to Portaventura/Ferrari land + free shuttle
Large room and bed
Wifi was okay
Good choice for breakfast (extra 12€), but the menu did not change daily
- The pool area is lovely. Great location to parks and nice walk to Salou.
Top Resorts In Mas Boquera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mas Boquera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!