4 Best Resorts To Stay In Mao Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Mao Menorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mao Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mao Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mao Menorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mao Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mao Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Mao Menorca:
Grupotel Mar de Menorca
The Grupotel Mar de Menorca enjoys a privileged location 6.2 mi outside of the island’s capital of Mahon. Relax in the Mediterranean sunshine in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool, which is surrounded by gardens and sun loungers.Apartments are set in low-rise buildings which, when combined with the peaceful atmosphere, give the impression of a small village. For the evenings, the family can dine together at the buffet restaurant before enjoying the regular entertainment.Children can play in their own pool or in the playground. Meanwhile, you can enjoy a game of tennis, pool or mini golf.
We liked the bar the most…
Rooms are bright, clean and spacious.
Quiet location and great to visit the easy part of Menorca
- the hotel/room was lovely, very clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, there are lots of places to sunbathe,and the nearby beach is clean and quite, would be a great hotel for families with small children, and “Rosa Arevalo” is very helpful and nice
- The place was very clean, pools lovely and food choice was excellent
- The wonderful hotel for family leisurely rest! Everything is here: a spacious swimming pool with access for children, a playroom and small gym.
- Apartment. Food every day different local items. Friendly staff.
- We liked the bar the most…
Son Parc -Ses Canalettes-
The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 11 miles from the resort.
No reviews yet.
Ses Canaletas Golf
At the resort, the rooms come with a terrace. Ses Canaletas Golf has some units that include a balcony, and rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation rooms contain air conditioning and a TV.The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Carema Club Resort
All apartments at Carema Club Resort are air-conditioned and come with a private balcony. There is also a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. All apartments have free and unlimited access to the on-site Splash Park.The complex has a buffet restaurant, Vistamar, which features a terrace cooking show and a special kid’s buffet. There are also 2 à la carte restaurants. Marlet Playa offers Mediterranean cuisine and Marlet Grill BBQ specializes in grilled meats. The all inclusive snack bar offers hot dogs, drinks and ice creams.Car and bicycle rental services are available. You can choose from different water activities from the water sports center located on site.The pretty town of Fornells is 2.2 mi away. Menorca Airport is 18 mi from the complex.
- The Hotel apartments were very clean and although it was a little small it was perfectly functional for what we needed on our stay. The staff were all very helpful and approachable, they also made a big effort with the kids which really made the kids and us happy. The location is very good with the beach a very short walk away. The buffet food was great with lots to choose from although the scramble to get an outside table made meal times a little tense at the start.
If you are spending a week there with no intention to leave and see the surroundings maybe it’s the right hotel for you.
The room is big and is like an apartment with no luxurys of every kind.
You have a swimming pool, disco/bar, tennis court, cinema room, restaurante, good breakfast.
- Location great & beach a minute away. Most of the staff were excellent. 😎Good food at breakfast Will return
- The carvery corner at dinner was nice. But to be honest, that was the only chef at the hotel who seemed to know how to actually cook. We loved the “cinema room”, and we were the only ones to use it the entire time we stayed.
- The view was amazing and the apartment,well furnished.We had a good variety of choice at breakfast and all tastes were catered for in bright setting over looking the bay.
Top Resorts In Mao Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mao Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mao Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mao Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!