4 Best Resorts To Stay In Luna Park Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
Luna Park Quindio is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Luna Park Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luna Park Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luna Park Quindio. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Luna Park Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Luna Park Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Luna Park Quindio:
Finca Hotel Los Girasoles
Located in Montenegro in the region of Quindio, 22 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca Hotel Los Girasoles features a hot tub and indoor pool. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Pereira is 18 miles from Finca Hotel Los Girasoles, and Armenia is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 8 miles from Finca Hotel Los Girasoles.
- Beautiful place and the staff is great! The beds were very comfortable (which is not always the case in Colombia). It’s a great place and we will likely return again.
- Tranquilidad, ropa de cama muy buena, decoración, ambiente campestre, comida deliciosa.
- La Paz que se respira, la tranquilidad y desconexión de todo, la vegetación y los animales, la comida, la. Comodidad de las camas y definitivamente el servicio y la atención a cada detalle del personal superaron las expectativas!
- Las instalaciones tienen una decoración hermosa y un ambiente muy acogedor, la comida es buena y el servicio excelente.
- El hotel es muy tranquilo. La ubicación es excelente para estar en contacto con la naturaleza. El personal del hotel es supremamente amable y servicial. La comida es deliciosa.
Finca Hotel La Tata
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Finca Hotel La Tata is located in Montenegro in the region of Quindio, just 25 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge, room service, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. Pereira is 19 miles from Finca Hotel La Tata, and Armenia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The breakfast is wonderful, it has many options and the portions are enough to satisfy big appetites. The hotel is very nice, the rooms are sparkly clean and spatious, it is located a few meters far from the Parque del Cafe. The staff is super helpful.
- The view from the room was amazing, you can enjoy the nature all around you. The style of the hotel rooms and atmosphere really give you that authentic Colombian finca vibe.
The food and the attentive staff
There were games facilities
Walking distance to Parque del Café
- Very Colombian looking hotel. Big bed. Pool. Attached small farm to walk around. Kitchen/bar/wait staff were good.
- Our stay was excellent but what really made a difference was the customer service.I cannot wait to go back! Our package included breakfast but we ended up having most our meals there because of the great food and an even better service.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Resort Riverwalk is located in Calarcá, just 29 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Pereira is 25 miles from Resort Riverwalk, and Armenia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 3.7 miles from Resort Riverwalk.
No reviews yet.
Decameron Panaca – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Quimbaya.An outdoor swimming pool and coffee based spa treatments can be enjoyed in the famous Coffee Belt Region.All rooms have private bathrooms with toiletries and satellite TV. Guests also have access to Hotel Decameron Las Heliconias, a 15-minute drive away. Transportation is included.Hotel Decameron Panaca offers on-site gym facilities and tennis courts. A full buffet breakfast with tropical juices can be enjoyed daily. Guests can dine á la carte at La Herreria Restaurant or enjoy a buffet meal at La Estancia Restaurant.The Hotel is located at a 60-minute drive from the Armenia Airport and 90 minutes from Pereira Airport. Coffee National Park is a 30-minute drive. Parking is free.
- The place looks nice . The panaca park was good . The employees was nice instead the lobby is no prepared for guest issues .
Great place to go to with kids! They were able to milk the cows in the morning and feed the milk to piglets and baby goats, get fresh eggs from the chicken to bring to the breakfast buffet. Nice entertainment, nice swimming pool! The Panaca park attached is great, with good shows as well!
There is a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, for which you need to book at 7am in order to get a table. Definitely do that, it was great! I did hear that the a la carte restaurant closes when it’s not busy, it would be a pity if this were during your stay.
- The excellent attention of all the dependents and attractions in the Panaca Park.
Excellent Hotel, best customer service experienced during out stay in Colombia.
Nini Jhoana best member of staff in the hotel, extremely polite and helpful.
- There was a lamp and an electric plug not working and they sent a handyman that fixed it in a timely manner.
Top Resorts In Luna Park Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Luna Park Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Luna Park Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Luna Park Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!