4 Best Resorts To Stay In Lloret de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloret de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lloret de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lloret de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Lloret De Mar Catalonia:
Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa
Rooms at Golden Bahia Tossa de Mar are spacious and have a private balcony. All rooms include air conditioning, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities.Hotel Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa has a buffet restaurant with many traditional and international dishes. The hotel’s snack bar serves sandwiches, salads and ice creams.The spa includes a hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Massage and beauty treatments are also available. Use of the spa comes at an extra cost.Tossa de Mar Golden Bahia is a 10-minute drive from Lloret de Mar and 25 minutes from Platja D’Aro Beach. Girona and its airport can be reached in around 45 minutes’ by car.
- The pool area is fantastic, especially for kids, our 2 year old loved it. It´s nice to be able to park in the hotels garage. The breakfast was diverse, the quality was ok. The bathroom was spacious and nice. The staff was nice and helpful. Price of the hotel bar is fine. The staff organized some activities in the pool area during the day.
- The hotel is close to the bus stop, and the pools are good, especially the upper pool where they conduct fun aqua classes. It’s deep and you can do laps. There was lots of choice at the breakfast buffet.
- The hotel has nice rooms and a great pool area. The food options are quite extensive, the breakfast is especially delicious. Staff are also very nice.
- Couldn’t fault this hotel, food was lovely and plenty of choices, rooms were of a good size and spotlessly clean, we had a pool view which was lovely. Staff were friendly and everything has been thought about.
- Very near to the touristic location, good breakfast
The apartments at the Giverola Resort are bright and feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a kitchen and a seating area with satellite TV.The Giverola offers a wide range of activities and entertainment for adults and children. These include snorkeling, aerobics, beach volleyball and live jazz music on the terrace.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including a Spanish restaurant and 2 restaurants located in Cala Giverola. There are also 3 bars and a café, one of which is located on the beach.There is a shuttle service to Tossa de Mar as well as a funicular railway which takes guests down to the beach. The beautiful town of Girona is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- We came for the pretty views and secluded location.
- Beautiful resort in a stunning location,loved the facilities, great comfotable room/studio,nice beach, calm and relaxing environment.
- Sport office and kids activity staff are soooo helpful, committed, devoted. Water sports, facilities, location and the funicular/stairs. Sport programs for different ages. Don’t worry about check in/check out they are flexible and you can leave your bags at the luggage room and enjoy for the whole day.
The place is very beautiful.
I recommend taking a massage with Ali
- Sea views exceptional, beach wonderful, lots of sports activities, snorkelling, scuba diving, tennis, swimming pools, etc (except for pool you pay extra, including for parking!!) restaurants on-site decent but go into Tossa de Mar for true Spanish food and some great tapas bars. Fab location, really beautiful part of the Costa Brava coast.
One of the pools is on the rooftop and offers superb Mediterranean views. There is another large outdoor pool, a heated indoor pool and children’s pool.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms have a balcony with sea, garden or pool views. Each has a private bathroom and a mini-bar.The Tropic Park’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of traditional and international cuisine and features show cooking.There is a free Wi-Fi zone. Children have a playground and a kids’ club. Mini golf is also available.On-site parking can be reserved for an additional charge, and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.
- Had fabulouse time lovely people could not do enough to please us food lovely plenty choice very clean dont take any notice to bad reviews iv stayed in lots hotels and tbe tropic park has been one of the best childten entertainer was great with the kids
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Food was very good, good choices available
Good location, based in Malgret but also very close to the Santa Susanna side as well.
The train station is close as well, would recommend if flying in to Barcelona to use the train as it is really easy and at 4.90 euros for the journey a cheap way to travel.
the facilities are ok, the swimming pool area and the breakfast was very good.
and the beach is literally across the street.
- Loved it here! Wonderful staff! Food was great and varied. Dining staff can’t do enough for you! Entertainment directors lively and engaging. Premium room worth the extra spend. Super views. Nice unspoiled beaches just across street. In the heart of the action.
The staff were very friendly and helpful with whatever questions you had, and would provide good recommendations for places to eat and things to do.
The bar staff were great and are generally pretty fast.
Drinks at the hotel bar are reasonably priced.
The dinner buffet in the hotel is pretty reasonable.
Our room looked aesthetically pleasing.
Our room a nice balcony.
3 separate pools in the hotel. (one indoor)
Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya
All rooms at the resort come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya provides certain accommodations with pool views, and the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All guest rooms include a private bathroom and a hair dryer.Lloret de Mar is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 3.1 miles from Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Lloret De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!