4 Best Resorts To Stay In Little Compton Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Little Compton Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Little Compton Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Little Compton Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Little Compton Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Little Compton Rhode Island:
The East Island Reserve Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The East Island Reserve Hotel offers accommodations in Middletown, just 3.6 miles from Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Providence is 21 miles from The East Island Reserve Hotel, and Warwick is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great kitchen area, wonderful full bath and comfy king size bed! Could definitely spend some time here and be very happy. We only stayed for 1 night.
- The bed was very comfortable, the lighting was great, the towels were large and absorbent.
- Not a chain hotel but with all the amenities. Also the lack of the traditional checking in and out process. Choices provided with the type of “room”. Cottage like atmospheres.
- I liked that we had a small kitchen and a washer dryer.
- Loved the privacy of no lobby but guest services on site if needed , felt like our own little house . Beautiful , Clean decor . I’d recommend it to everyone visiting Newport or going see the polo matches or visiting the Vineyard.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wellington Resort offers accommodations in Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Extremely large rooms. Located in a great part of town…. walked to meals with the kids.
- The facility was extremely well maintained. The indoor pool was perfect as was the exercise room. The most important thing that the Wellington has that beats everyone in the area is the staff that works there. Absolutely everyone was terrific, pleasant and helpful. One of the units we rented had a water leak and with in 5 minutes of a call it was being repaired. We are looking forward to our next stay at Wellington.
- The view, the spacious rooms,the lovely decor and the wonderful reception and sssistance at the club house the control of the heating
- Spacious and comfortable one bedroom suite with wood burning fireplace. Our view of Newport Harbor and the Pell Bridge was spectacular. Despite frigid temperatures, the heat kept us comfortable. There was a large dining room area that easily fit six people, but could take a couple more spots. Property is quiet with little traffic.
- great location, wonderful staff, lovely ocean views and charming town
Condos at Wellington Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Condos at Wellington Resort offers accommodations in Newport, just 1,950 feet from International Tennis Hall of Fame. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Condos at Wellington Resort.
No reviews yet.
Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn
Located in Jamestown, 2.7 miles from Newport, Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 22 miles from Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn, and Warwick is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 16 miles from Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn.
- Location was perfect ! Beautiful locally and accessible to all Rhode Island has to offer.
- The location was easy to access when going and coming. The view of the Newport bridge was fantastic especially at sunset.
- We liked the room and it’s amenities. We liked the balcony and loved the view. We liked being able to walk to town. A
- The facilities and atmosphere of the property was excellent. All facilities included in the room was of a high standard. I would recommend this property and hopefully return next year.
- Excellent location, wonderful room, and great staff.
Top Resorts In Little Compton Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Little Compton Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!