4 Best Resorts To Stay In Leonsberg – Top Hotel Reviews
Leonsberg is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Leonsberg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leonsberg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leonsberg. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Leonsberg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Leonsberg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Leonsberg:
Kekemba Resort Paramaribo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Kekemba Resort Paramaribo is located in Paramaribo. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Zanderij Airport is 27 miles away.
- Nice secluded place, but still very close to all the nice things of Paramaribo. We stayed in an apartment, all the details were there. Good shower, towels, kitchen, nice bed, enough storage. The pool is very nice and big enough to actually take a few laps. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Just everything you need for a good holiday in Surinam.
- Fantastic place with brilliant hosts. Would thoroughly recommend.
friendliness of the staff
the pool and the jacc though it should be clearer (for the pool)
water and juice in the fridge
- Great ‘resort’ type hotel. Exceptionally helpful owners. When Suriname Air cancelled my flight they were far more interested in helping me sort it out than the airline was. Very reasonably priced for what it was. Big room, nice swimming pool, very reliable wifi
- Generally the good service given by Mr.John & Mr. Loyd. They were there for you ANY time. Their participation with the global thought of energy saving and how they solve this in the appartments.
Jacana Amazon Wellness Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Jacana Amazon Wellness Resort offers accommodations in Paramaribo. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 25 miles from the property.
I liked the pool.
The shower gel had a great smell
No roomservice for breakfirst
Du staff shortness
Paradise in the city,i think by far the best resort in paramaribo.
Torarica,Krasnapolsky even Ramada cannot top this place.
Beautiful gardens,pools and very rustic place to unwind.
Very friendly staff,from workers till guards.
The beds sleeps heavenly!
- We had to check out early and the hotel packed a breakfast box for us. Also they did their best to accomodate our dietary requirements.
The pool the rooms lots of beautiful plants
- I liked the pool.
Plantage Resort Frederiksdorp
Located in Leonsberg, 11 miles from Paramaribo, Plantage Resort Frederiksdorp features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 32 miles from Plantage Resort Frederiksdorp.
No reviews yet.
Located in Tamanredjo, 14 miles from Paramaribo, De Plantage features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Nice bush location with lot of wildlife and nice swimmingpool.
Pieter gives a very nice and interesting bushwalk. The restaurant is good.
- Het ontbijt was prima. Vooral erg lekker was het fruitsap uit de eigen tuin.
- Hangmat en zwembad en de vriendelijkheid van het personeel. E
- Kleinschalig, dicht bij de stad en toch midden in de natuur. Eigenaar Pieter heeft bijzondere toegevoegde waarde aan verblijf!
De rust was er geweldig, zo ook de dieren op de locatie. Het huisje/ appartement was goed en schoon en hadden we boven verwachting warm water in de badkamer. Dat was aangenaam. Ook de omgeving was netjes.
Het ontbijt was (redelijk) goed en het retaurant is mooi. Het personeel maar ook de eigenaar was erg vriendelijk.
- Nice bush location with lot of wildlife and nice swimmingpool.
Top Resorts In Leonsberg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Leonsberg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Leonsberg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Leonsberg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!