4 Best Resorts To Stay In Las Manchas La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Manchas La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Las Manchas La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Manchas La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Manchas La Palma Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Las Manchas La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Las Manchas La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Las Manchas La Palma Island:
The accommodations will provide you with a garden, a terrace and a seating area. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Other facilities offered at the property include a barbecue, a shared lounge and laundry facilities. You can enjoy sea and garden views from the room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. Parque Natural Cumbre Vieja is located 5 mi away. This vacation home is 17 mi from La Palma Airport and offers free parking.
- The bungalow (Cuba 1) is well equipped, overlooking a well kept botanic garden and the ocean (this goes for the entire estate). There is a wonderful sit corner where you can watch spectacular sunsets over the ocean. The place is filled with tranquility and beauty. Eye for details and care. The place tends to attract people who respect each other’s privacy. Its quiet location is 1 km downhill off the main road; you need a car to reach the restaurants and supermarkets in the hood. I requested a late check out because of my evening flight and got granted without extra charge.
- A beautiful peaceful self-catering accommodation, set amongst the banana plantations, lots of birdlife to watch. The apartment was well equipped and Stephania and her team were extremely helpful and friendly. You need a car.
- Our Casa was very clean with nice terrace into the garden and the pool area, though we were well screened from other people. Everyone was very friendly and having fresh fruits from the garden free was definitely a bonus!
- An oasis in a banana plantation. A car is a really good idea even though buses run from the top of the road. Several excellent restaurants along the main road and in two nearby towns. Bungalow well equipped and the owner very helpful. Bread deliveries a real bonus. Pool and gardens a real delight and welcome on a hot afternoon.
- Wonderful tropical garden in midst of banana plantations. Westerly facing so beautiful sunsets over the sea. Convenient for travel to rest of island.
Each bungalow at Morani comes with a CD player, safe, satellite TV and a kitchenette with tea/coffee maker. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Bungalows Morani’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental and book excursions. There is also an on-site gift shop, a garden and a children’s playground.The Morani complex is a 5-minute drive from Puerto Naos Beach, 656 feet above sea level.
- Everything, the staff, the position, the bungalow and, of course, we loved the view and the sunsets from the terrace
- Buenisima calidad precio, es un verdadero lujo. Solo objetar que no es facil el acceso a la playa andando, necesario coche para todo
- Tutto perfetto. La posizione è fantastica. Tramonti indimenticabili
- Schöne Appartment Anlage. Entspricht voll der Beschreibung.
- Es war rundum alles so wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe.Der Ausblick ,die Ruhe,einfach ein erholsamer Urlaub.
Apartamentos Adjovimar are surrounded by tropical gardens and fruit trees. There is a sun terrace with views of the nearby La Caldera de Taburiente National Park.All Adjovimar apartments have a living-dining room with a well-equipped kitchenette. Fans, DVD players and safes are available to hire from reception.There are also various shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. Free public parking is available outside the Adjovimar, and Puerto Playa Beach is less than 15 minutes’ drive away. La Palma Airport is 20 mi away.
- Very well maintained apartment complex with pool and gardens. My room 209 had a nice sunny balcony overlooking the pool. Modern keyless entry to room and outer doors on a night. The apartments are five mins walk to nearest bus stop and ten mins to Los Llanos bus station with regular services to many destinations including Santa Cruz half hourly during week hourly weekends. Five mins to main bars and restaurants small supermarket next door. I used this as a base to hike the island given it’s 15 mins by bus to the Caldera and 45 mins by bus to Fuencaliente. If you stay here you can explore the majority of the island by public transport. I will definitely stay here again…a real gem of a property for the independent traveller. I have been to La Palma three times now and this apartment block is far superior to last two places I stayed. The Wi-Fi is charged at 2 euro’s a day but is fast and reliable.
- Lovely gardens. Peaceful. Convenient for Los Llanos
- Spacious, well-situated apartment with view on tropical garden, mountains and the sea; roof terrace, pool in tropical garden, quiet, friendly staff
- Good central location, comfortable apartment with delightful garden, roof terrace and swimming pool
- The Staff are just so friendly and helpful. Also beds were just so comfortable.
Jardin de Aridane
Guest rooms are equipped with a toaster, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. All rooms have a electric tea pot, while some have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 8 miles from the resort, while Puerto Naos is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Las Manchas La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Las Manchas La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Las Manchas La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Las Manchas La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!