4 Best Resorts To Stay In Lakeside Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Lakeside Ohio is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lakeside Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lakeside Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lakeside Ohio. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lakeside Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lakeside Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Lakeside Ohio:
South Beach Resort Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach area, spa and 3 outdoor swimming pools, the South Beach Resort Hotel is in Marblehead, Ohio. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this waterfront resort.A flat-screen cable TV and spa tub are included in each room. The private bathrooms are stocked with a hairdryer and towels. Select rooms feature a balcony with a lake and pool view.Guests at the Marblehead South Beach can enjoy the tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts. The resort also has a game room and tour desk. Free parking is available.Marblehead Lighthouse State Park is a 10-minute drive from the South Beach Resort Hotel. Cedar Point is a 27-minute drive.
- The views from the water front are nice. It has a washing machine.
- The staff was very friendly. The parking was easy and free. They had lots of activities for kids to play (swing set, log cabin, castle, and pirate ship), 3 pools, horse shoes, shuffle board.
- Staff was wonderful!! Answered every question and made us very comfortable.
- Should have stayed at port clinton for my needs. However great place for relaxing and children.
- Access to the water was great. If bringing children, the outside accommodations were great. The view from the balcony was beautiful.
Put-in-Bay Resort & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Put-in-Bay.Located just a 2-minute walk from dining and nightlife on the strip in Put-in-Bay, this resort features an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar and complimentary continental breakfast. Put-in-Bay Resort & Conference Center offers free Wi-Fi access.A flat-screen TV and refrigerator are provided in each guest room at the Put-in-Bay Resort. Rooms include a sitting area and desk as well. Select accommodations have a sofa bed, spa tub, or balcony. There is a safe for use with a small fee.At Put-in-Bay Resort & Conference Center there is a tanning salon and a fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site nightclub, water sports facilities, and nearby hiking. There is a spacious meeting facility and conference center. The property provides free parking.The Caribbean themed Blue Marlin Bar and Grill serves pizzas, grinders, and sandwiches by the pool. The restaurant includes a full-service bar.The resort is 14 miles from Cedar Point Amusement Park. Caddy Shack Square and African Safari Wildlife Park offer fun for the entire family, both within 8.5 miles of the resort.
- The receptionists were really lovely and very helpful. The room was very modern and comfortable
- We were able to have an early check-in time and location was great.
- Absolute disaster checking in. The front desk asked for drivers license and credit card, I gave to her and she said it was not the cc I used to book, I explained it was and she argued with me. We ended up cancelling reservation and starting over and when I went to sign the reservation was not me, it was somebody else room. She was upset and I was upset. We were there for a good time and this hour mix up really upset me
- The beds were comfortable. We really liked the sausage gravy and biscuits breakfast!
No hot breakfast. Hard boil eggs,cereal, donuts.
Great cinnamon rools.
Bay Lodging Resort
One of our top picks in Put-in-Bay.On the island of Put-In-Bay, Ohio, this resort features both indoor and outdoor pools and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this Lake Erie property.A flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator are provided in every room at Bay Lodging Resort. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities and a closet.Guests can enjoy a beer or cocktail at the poolside Buckeye Tiki Bar. Other facilities offered at the property include golf cart rentals and a 24-hour front desk. The property provides free parking.This resort is 47 miles from Detroit Metro Airport. Cedar Point and Sandusky, Ohio are 1 hour away via car and ferry.
- Very helpfull staff. We met a lot of nice people. Golf carts are a must and great value!!
- We enjoyed the two bedroom suite. It had a full kitchen, living room, and back deck. The bar reminded us of a friendly neighborhood bar
- For all the confusion and lack of communication through booking.com The manager did comp us a golf cart for the weekend and upgrade our room.
- The pool area was great. Unfortunately it was too cold to swim.
- It was nice to not be scrambling around to catch the last boat home.
Sawmill Creek Resort
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Sawmill Creek Resort is located in Sandusky. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, 39 miles from Sawmill Creek Resort.
- We liked the layout of hotel. It was easy to get around with the convention rooms easily accessible. The pool was great!
- They had a great band that we follow and its just very laid back location
- Mattresses are awful in Mohawk building. I felt sore and didn’t sleep well.I don’t think I would go again or recommend to friends and family until there is an upgrade. Needs attention asap!
- The pools were great & clean, excellent staff, quiet relaxing atmosphere, great decor, fun bands, indoor spa is nice
- Friendly staff, overall good location. Private beach is actually quite small, and you cannot walk there (need golf cart which is reasonably easy to get)
Top Resorts In Lakeside Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lakeside Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lakeside Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lakeside Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!