4 Best Resorts To Stay In Ladyville – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladyville is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ladyville. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladyville. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladyville. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ladyville right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ladyville with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Ladyville:
St. George’s Caye Resort
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa, St. George’s Caye Resort is on a private island 7.5 miles off the coast of Belize City. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.The bungalows have air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view and a view of the grounds. Extras include linens and a fan; and the breakfast is included.At St. George’s Caye Resort there is a private beach area. Other facilities at the property include water sports facilities on site, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including windsurfing, diving and snorkeling. Free airport shuttle is available.This property also features service from native Belizeans.
- This place is absolutely amazing! The customer service is out of this world and the prices are reasonable. I cannot say enough good things about this place from the food to the wildlife to the people and the excursions, I would definitely stay here again.
The resort is ok but nothing special. I’d not recommend it to honeymooners as the dinner lacks privacy (no white table clothes, candle etc). You’re placed with all other guests at one larger table like on a field trip…Also you are being asked to buy trips. It feels a bit unpleasant if you only want to relax rather than buying sth.
You’re being served one menu each meal which was chosen by the chef upfront, no a la carte – again field trip feeling.
You can take the Kajaks, Kite for free though and the restaurant staff is very nice.
- The diving was reasonable with good staff. The dive boats were good. The dive sites all close.
- Dive master Freddie excellent!! Captain Elvin also outstanding. Close proximity of beach. Equipment in good repair.
- The meals were excellent. Island location was pretty and, if you are looking for remote, but only a short boat ride from the city, this could suit you – but beware of the cost!.
Royal Palm Island Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On its own private island off the coast of Belize, Royal Palm Island Resort features on-site water sports, an all-inclusive meal plan and quick access to the Belize Barrier Reef.The air-conditioned cottages at this tropical resort come with excellent beach views, satellite TV, a private outdoor sitting area and a refrigerator.The property’s on-site restaurant features 2 professional chefs and serves international cuisine and seafood. It’s open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The property can arrange a variety of outdoor activities for guests, including water skiing, kayaking and fishing. They also provide tours of Belize and its ancient archaeological sites.Guests also enjoy an on-site spa and daily included transportation services to the mainland. Philip SW Goldson International Airport is about 10 minutes away by boat and the mainland is about 20 minute away by boat.
- Staff was excellent, food was excellent,portions was just right, no overeating,accommodations very good atmosphere was just relaxing, myself and wife had a memorable stay. We traveled to the main land whenever we pleased at the resort offering, the management was excellent.
- The staff and location are amazing! Breakfast was delicious, along with the key lime pie!
- The staff was absolutely wonderful and accommodating! Unfortunately, I can not remember all of the names however Sherlyn, Brown, Burns, Dean, the cook, captain, and waiter were wonderful! The food was flavorful and very tasty! The island was perfect if we just wanted to relax or be adventurous we had multiple options.
- Picture perfect. Accommodating staff. Delicious food. Will return.
- The staff was awesome, very kind, professional, and welcoming. The authentic Belizean cuisine was delicious.
Popeye’s Beach Resort
Located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro, Popeye’s Beach Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- It’s a nice two story hostel with a rooftop. The managers are talkative and can guide you toward tours. The showers had hot water.
- Breakfast is a joke and the toilet was constantly leaking, but aside from that, the place is pretty nice and in a great location.
- Nice location just on the sea and very close to ferry. The breakfast even if very small was nice too
- The location is good and they include a simple but ok breakfast with no charge.
- Location is amazing, right at the start of the action, at the beach, but without the noise.
Ocean Front Condos The Club at Caye Caulker
Set on a private beach on tropical Caye Caulker Island, the Caye Caulker offers functional accommodation with free WiFi and air conditioning. Spa facilities and a restaurant can be found on site.Each room and apartments features a private bathroom with of the island or gardens. Apartments also have a living area and kitchen.Caye Caulker Oceanfront Condo Resort offers a tour desk where you can arrange activities such as fishing and snorkelling. The Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark and Ray Alley are just a 15-minute boat ride away.Bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk, while the water taxi dock is a few steps away. There are regular water taxis to Belize City, San Pedro Island and Chetumal, Mexico.
- Friendlyness of the staff, they make you geel at home.
- I liked how close it was to the water and the main attractions of the Caye.
- Great location on the beach front close but not too close to the restaurants and bars.
- Very accommodating staff, went above and beyond what was needed!!
- Breakfast was decent and the staff serving it were always cheery and chilled out. Air conditioning in the room was effective although it got a little chilly at night.
Top Resorts In Ladyville Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ladyville to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ladyville but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ladyville. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!