4 Best Resorts To Stay In La Muela Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Muela Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Muela Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Muela Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Muela Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Muela Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Muela Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In La Muela Andalucía:
Located in Los Caños de Meca, it is a 15-minute walk to the beach and Trafalgar Lighthouse. With easy access to the A-48 Motorway, Cadiz is 40.4 miles away.Each Puravida bungalow has a private terrace, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. There is a ventilator fan and sofa bed in the living room, and a CD and DVD player. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge and microwave.The Puravida has barbecue facilities, and the pool bar is open from May to September.
- This is a beautiful place to stay , the grounds are gorgeous and our bungalow was spacious and well equipped.Very pet friendly too, which was one reason we chose it as we were able to bring our two dogs.The owners were very welcoming and helpful too.All in all we loved it and would love to return !
Beautiful, peaceful, natural.
Superb location 10 minutes walk from Zahora beach with a supermarket and small restaurant opposite.
Lovely bungalows set in a mature quiet garden full of fruit trees.
The bungalow was well equipped and the bedroom large and really comfortable.
Alfred and Frank the owners are the kindest people and very genuine.
Beautiful grounds/garden and each bungalow has private outside space. There is a communal library and pool.
We were able to use a BBQ and cook some delicious fresh fish we had bought.
This is a place to really relax in a fantastic hideaway on the beautiful Costa de la Luz. Zahora is in my opinion the best spot in the area.
We look forward to returning.
Nos gustó todo! Sitio perfecto para relajarse, desconectar y disfrutar de total intimidad rodeado de naturaleza.
Los bungalows son de tamaño perfecto y con todas las comodidades. Lo que más me gustó es la terraza, donde poder desayunar y tirarte relajado en la hamaca.
La zona de piscina perfecta y más acompañada de unos mojitos espectaculares!
Muy cerca de la playa donde poder estar solo sin nadie alrededor… todo un lujo difícil de encontrar en otros lugares.
La atención recibida tambien fue de 10!
- Lugar idílico, excelente ubicación y trato muy agradable
- Sehr freundlicher Gastwirt, sehr ruhige Lage, gutes Bett
Bungalows Medina Sidonia
Bungalows Medina Sidonia’s heated bungalows feature a rustic décor with parquet floors, wood-panelled walls and a furnished porch. Each includes a bathroom with shower and a fully-equipped kitchenette.The centre of Medina Sidonia is just 15 minutes’ walk away. The seaside villages and sandy beaches on the Costa de la Luz beaches, including Zahara de los Atunes, Barbate, and Playa Bolonia Beach, can be reached in less than 1 hour.
- Bungalows were perfect! Clean and very peacful if you want to have a quiet getaway 🙂
- Me emcantó la tranquilidad, la naturaleza que lo rodea y la atención del personal del camping. Ideal para ir con niños. volveré sin duda!
- La tranquilidad del camping. Rodeado de naturaleza. Ideal para ir con niños y mascotas
- El enclave es maravilloso, el personal muy atento y tiene muchas actividades para los niños
- El bungalow por dentro está muy bien. El personal muy amable. La cama muy bien es de muelles pero firmé.
Wakana Lake Glamping
Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site. There is a gift shop at the property.Bike hire is available at this resort and the area is popular for horse riding and windsurfing. Conil de la Frontera is 19.3 miles from Wakana Lake Glamping, while Chiclana de la Frontera is 23.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34.8 miles from Wakana Lake Glamping.
- We had the most amazing family time when we stayed at Wakana lake. The yurt was very comfortable the area amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed all the activities we did. Jose Antonio was extremely friendly, helpful and made both the archery and treetop canopy even more enjoyable. Will be returning
- Staff went out of their way for us. Loads of activities for the whole family (cycling, hiking, fishing, kayaking etc) Location is beautiful, yurt was great and spacious even with 3 kids and we will definitely go back. Highly recommend!
I traveled with my wife and 2 children (8 /11) along with friends – for 3 nights. We stayed in a YURTA which included bikes and kayak.
We did trekking, kayak, fishing, mountain bike and relaxed around the complex. Had breakfast there (simple: bread, tomato, fruits) and had most of our lunch/dinner in Benalup town (6mins drive). The service from the staff was amazing! Hence, I highly recommend the place.
The only problem was the weather because of the season (raining/windy) but despite of it we had fun and would definitely go back.
- Beautiful location with plenty of activities to do – the team were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Lovely barbecues delivered to your door.
- The location is brilliant. And the staff are very eager to make you feel comfortable and to put things right if you have a problem.
Guests enjoy direct access to the white beaches of La Bahía de La Plata from Meliá Atlanterra. Zahara de los Atunes is 2.5 miles away, and Barbate is within 8.7 miles.The spa centre features an indoor pool, 2 hot tubs, a sauna and steam bath. There are also padel and tennis courts available.Meliá Atlanterra’s La Cascada Buffet Restaurant offers fresh fish, salads, meat dishes and various desserts and fruits. À la carte meals are offered at the Casa Nostra. There is also a snack bar on the beach and a pool bar.
- Stayed over for a wedding beaches are amazing, staff was really friendly, I forgot my pearl earrings by the basin called the hotel was put through to a lovely lady in charge of the cleaners who said it was already in her procession she handed them to some family members still at the hotel. It’s lovely to find such honest persons.
- Plenty of space, very comfortable, the entertainment staff!
- Breakfast was amazing!! Great pool area. Highly recommended.
- The staff is the best thing about this hotel – they are always there, 24 hours a day, willing to help you with a smile with anything – you’ve lost your key card? You need a cab? You are looking for your friends? They are there, just ask. I also loved the breakfasts, the choice of food was enormous! The hotel is situated very close to the beach.
- A nice property in which to relax. Good buffet dinner / breakfast. Nicely situated and well sized room. Lovely pool. Ideal for lazing around.
Top Resorts In La Muela Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Muela Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Muela Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Muela Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!