4 Best Resorts To Stay In Kuhio Village The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kuhio Village The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kuhio Village The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kuhio Village The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kuhio Village The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Kuhio Village The Big Island:
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection is located in Hapuna Beach, just 28 miles from Kailua-Kona. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Kona International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The manager went above and beyond to make our stay special. Thank you.
- Comfy bed, huge room, beautiful bay and landscaping, outstanding food, staff super friendly. What’s not to love?
- The hotel is right on the beach. The beach setup was great. Plenty of chairs for everyone. The beach, the waves, and the water were amazing.
- The hotel is fabulous and it would be easy to say that it is worth every penny it costs. The hotel is really a Rockefeller Museum. The views are spectacular and the beach is the best in the Islands. We found the food at the copper Bar was excellent as was the service
- This is a spotless luxury resort with a stunning beach right on the doorstep. We particularly appreciated the thoughtful little touches in the room, the exceptionally delicious food (try the ahi poke tacos and the rib-eye steak!!) and the beautiful views. Staff were very kind, and seeing the manta rays at night is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The Fairmont Orchid
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.The Fairmont Orchid is located in Waikoloa, just 23 miles from Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 19 miles from The Fairmont Orchid.
bed is nice, the shampoo and shower gel is superb.
the service was good, staff were friendly.
the hotel overall has a great view and its own ‘black sand’ beach.
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful grounds and amazing beach area
- Excellent world class resort well maintained and serviced in a beautiful location
- The service is phenomenal. The lagoon gives a protected swim beach. The resort is beautiful.
- The sushi restaurant was good but the comfort of the bed was the best part for the whole stay, ohand two showers really help after beach
- bed is nice, the shampoo and shower gel is superb.
Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club is located in Waikoloa in the region of Hawaii Island, just 21 miles from Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and PS3, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 17 miles from Kings’ Land by Hilton .
- The guest suites are spacious, clean and quiet – ideal for families and couples. The pool area at King’s Land is very nice, we found it just as nice as the main pool area at the Waikoloa Village and more convenient. The suites have a kitchen and washer and dryer. Our suite was on the golf course with a lovely view of the mountain and occasional geese and goats. A car or shuttle is needed to get to restaurants but parking is very convenient and free.
- Superb staff and service! Perfect for family vacation! It will provide everything you need here!
- Fabulous for a family. So roomy and luxurious and fantastic to be able to use the other Hilton not far away for no extra charge apart from parking. That said, you could use the free shuttle if you did not want to pay for parking. Loved it.
- Liked that the room came equipped with a washer and a dryer, full kitchen, the patio.
- The apartments is complete with everything you need. The resort ground is beautiful.
Mauna Lani Point
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Waikoloa, 22 miles from Kailua-Kona, Mauna Lani Point features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, butyfull beach and a supermarket located on the premises
- Room was great and view was awesome, but the fridge was old and noisy
- Location was excellent and really relaxing. Golf courses were well maintained and so was the unit. Plenty of food choices nearby.
- Condo was very comfortable and quiet. So close to both lovely beach and pool. Mall near by with stores, restaurants, and groceries.
- We loved having a place that our whole family could stay in for a reasonable price. Having the kitchen and laundry facilities was a money saver and made our stay relaxing. The staff was friendly and helpful for all my questions and even had great recommendations. Very clean and well taken care of each day of our stay.
Top Resorts In Kuhio Village The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kuhio Village The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!