4 Best Resorts To Stay In Jacarilla Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Jacarilla Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Jacarilla Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jacarilla Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jacarilla Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Jacarilla Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Jacarilla Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Jacarilla Valencia Community:
Marjal Costa Blanca Resort
Offering charming Balinese-style bungalows with terraces, Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has a peaceful setting between the village of Catral and El Hondo Lake. It features a gym, spa, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Surrounded by tropical gardens, each attractive wooden bungalow at Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. There is also a dining area.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Marjal’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a barbecue area and a small supermarket on site.At the Marjal Costa’s Gym and Spa, you can find a sauna and Turkish baths. There are 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools. A range of facials and other beauty treatments is available.Crevillente and Elche are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Guardamar are less than 15 mi away.
- Nice resort with beautiful pools and good facilities. The bungalow was like new. Place was small and beds were hard but nothing too different from most hotels I’ve used in Spain. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate and we were unable to use the pools as much as we would’ve liked but may return later when it’s warmer.
- Erea for guests is huge, shops, bars, restaurants in one place. SOS kontroler (Arit? with pony tail) next to pool was always nice and welcome to help.
Pools were good although water very cold but get used to it.
Bungalow was well equipped.
- We book the property for 4 adults, but this property was good for a couple with theee children, beds were small for adults
- The staff were really friendly and the food in the bar was good
Villa Las Colinas
One of our top picks in Los Dolses.Villa Las Colinas is located in Las Colinas Golf Resort, surrounded by nature and offering an outdoor pool.Guests can play golf, tennis or paddle at the resort, or use the fitness center. The resort’s clubhouse has a terrace where you can have something to drink or eat.The air-conditioned villa features a furnished terrace and garden area. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms, one with a bath and the other with a shower. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave.The nearest beaches can be reached in a 15-minute drive, and you can do many watersports there.Las Colinas is 29 mi from Alicante Airport, 25 mi from Murcia Airport, and 22 mi from Cartagena.
No reviews yet.
Marjal Guardamar Resort
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.This campground is located 10 minutes’ walk from the Costa Blanca seafront, 5 minutes’ drive from Guardamar. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned bungalows with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The bungalows at Marjal Guardamar Resort feature parquet floors and a private porch. Each one has a kitchenette with a hob and microwave.The large lagoon-style pool features 3 hot tubs and a waterfall. There is a fitness center, spa and a varied entertainment program for adults and children.The restaurant serves Mediterranean and international food, specializing in paella. There is also a café with a terrace, as well as a poolside bar.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the Marjal Campground is 30 minutes’ drive from Alicante Airport. Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also a 30-minute drive away.
- Smiling and a couple of language speaking staff are during ckeck in/out. Parking space is just in front of your holiday house. You can find anything you want in the market. It is better to have a breakfast in your terrace but anyway good and cost effective breakfast is served in the restaurant.
- We had terrible weather which changed the dynamic of our trip but the staff were absolutely excellent and big thanks to Eduardo who was super helpful
- Child friendly setup, great pool, 10 min walk from the beach
- Fun cabin accommodation. Entertainment and bar excellent. Good breakfast.
- Staff were extremely friendly. Accomodation very good and we were upgraded on arrival.
Surrounded by the Valencian countryside outside the city of Elche, this rural holiday complex is set around a tropical garden containing an outdoor swimming pool.Las Palmeras lies in among several mountain nature reserves, just 20 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. Enjoy this peaceful, Mediterranean setting with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. The complex also features an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax in the shade of the abundant palm trees.The complex restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. To accompany your meal you can choose from a range of fine wines stored in the complex’s own cellar.
- Given a very poor, stale smoke smelling room to start with, spoke to receptionist and given new room straight away. Perfect room, lovely terrace. Room 102 highly recommended.
- Great little hotel. Huge pool (we were almost on our own there at the beginning of September) and we had an excellent meal of tapas and wine at the bar. Very friendly staff. We were probably in one of the smaller rooms, but it was fine for our needs.
- Great team of People, we were looked after very well. Food was good and plenty of choice.
- Good location if you want to be in Crevillent, you can walk anywhere in the town. Served food (lunch/dinner) was reasonable. Good value for money.
- Nice size room with two large beds. Very clean and comfortable.
Top Resorts In Jacarilla Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Jacarilla Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Jacarilla Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Jacarilla Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!