4 Best Resorts To Stay In Ibiza Town Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Ibiza Town Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ibiza Town Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ibiza Town Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ibiza Town Ibiza. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ibiza Town Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ibiza Town Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Ibiza Town Ibiza:
7Pines Resort Ibiza
One of our top picks in San Jose.Located in Cala Tarida in the Ibiza Region, 11 mi from Ibiza Town, Seven Pines Resort Ibiza is surrounded by pine trees and features views of Es Vedrà Island, has a year-round outdoor pool and spa center.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a seating area for your convenience. All suites feature a terrace or balcony, and some have a private pool. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a meal at one of the 2 restaurants and 4 bars. The View restaurant has an interactive kitchen concept, based on European cuisine using Asian cooking techniques. The Cone Club serves Mediterranean cuisine with Arab and Asian influences.The resort has a 1.500 m2 area with two saunas, a steam bath, showers and waterbeds.This resort has water sports facilities and bike hire is available. San Antonio is 4.3 mi from Seven Pines Resort Ibiza, while Playa d’en Bossa is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- the spot, the view, the quality of the breakfast, beautiful
- The location in terms of nature, relaxation and sunset views are unparalled. The food and drinks are expensive as you would expect at a 5 star resort. They manage to fit in a kitchen, mini living room and bedroom, so the space feels a little cramped and the rooms aren’t super special but they are modern, fresh and tasteful. You are paying for the location and 5 star service. The swimming pool is also next level.
- It exceeded our expectations, we were treated so well, staff are super efficient and we will definitely be back.
- Location, restaurants, breakfast – fantastic with many interesting options
- The staff was extremely friendly. Especially the People who were responsible for the cars and the staff in the Restaurants. The area and the pool is very beatiful.
Apartamentos Club Cala Azul
One of our top picks in Sant Carles de Peralta.Apartamentos Club Cala Azul are located 2,150 feet from Cala Llena Beach in north-east Ibiza. The complex has 2 outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and a fitness center.All apartments at the Cala Azul Club come with a private terrace or garden. They also have satellite TV and a kitchenette with fridge.The complex has a bar, hot tub and terrace. Wi-Fi connection is available for an extra cost.Apartamentos Club Cala Azul are 2.5 mi from the town of Es Canar, where there is a popular weekly market. Ibiza-San José Airport is 16 mi away from the apartments.
- Good sized pool and children’s pool which weren’t busy, good location to walk to the beach, quiet area and friendly staff. Lovely massage lady on site.
- Beautiful location and so peaceful. A wonderful base to see all the island. Staff & owners excellent.
- Location was great although a car is recommended. View was lovely. Rooms were confortwble. Kids enjoyed the entertainment.
- The resort was quiet and well maintained. Nice swimming pool and other leisure facilities (e.g. tennis court). Very friendly staff.
- Very peacefull location, just on the cliff, can see see, a bit not good entrance to the beach.Stuff is friendly.Recommend for families with kids.
Club Cala Azul
Featuring a fitness center, restaurant, outdoor swimming pools, and a variety of entertainment options and activities, Club Cala Azul is located in Cala Llenya in Ibiza, 10 minutes’ walk from the beach.This holiday resort offers many sports facilities including two tennis courts, table tennis, a bowls court and gym.A children’s playground is located on site, and day-time entertainment options include water gymnastics, aerobics and football. Children’s activities are also organized. At night, the club organizes various shows.The restaurant is located on the pool terrace and offers stunning sea views. It serves Mediterranean cuisine, an extensive selection of wines, and set price and children’s menus.Ibiza Airport is 19 mi away.
- Love the hotel – the staff were friendly and lovely. Javier who ran the kids club was truly amazing – nothing was too much trouble and my children (aged 8 and 11) had the best time. The beach was a short walk away (only for the sure footed!) or a 5 minute drive away and was lovely. The hotel was spotless, and the beds were made very day, I think we got fresh towels every day too.
- The twin beds were comfortable, and in early october the area was very quiet and peaceful. There is a short path down to the sea, and a concrete and stone fishing area, where we watched the sunset. It was lovely.
- Dinner was surprisingly good and the people working there very friendly. Plants inbetween the houses were beautiful.
- We were pleasantly surprised considering come of the other reviews. The accommodation was good and the pool area was excellent with an on site bar. We went on a half board basis and breakfast was good but the dinner in the evening was excellent with a lot of fish dishes with local specialities – we ate the restaurant every night and they even throw in the wine. The beach is about a 15 min walk away and is really nice but can get very crowded. The hotels puts on evening entertainment every night at 2200 hours but it is not so noisy if you want to go to bed early. The location is a bit remote and if you ant to explore the Island then you need a car but we just relaxed and stayed local and it was great not driving for a week.
- This place is little bit paradise. Has everything you need if you want it. You can do as much or as little as possible. Nice family atmosphere here. Little information about what this facility does have which sad. I enjoyed my stay wonderful views but a car is must…
San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar
San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar is located within a protected natural environment on the island of Ibiza, 1,150 feet from San Miguel Beach. It has 3 outdoor swimming pools.Guests at San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar can choose from studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and superior apartments with sea views. All come with air conditioning, a balcony or terrace, a kitchenette and satellite TV with DVD player.Facilities at San Miguel Park include a hot tub, a tennis court, buffet restaurant and free WiFi in the bar, restaurant, and lounge. Guests get 1 free parasol when renting sun loungers at the beach.Offering direct access to the beach, the complex offers daily activities and an entertainment program for children, as well as a playground.The local Artisan Market can be found 2.5 mi from San Miguel Park. The Can Marsa Caves are 0.6 mi away.
- It is located in quieter area compared to the busy city center. The apartment was big.
- Wonderful Beach 5m from the apartment, amazing swimming pool and the apartment was clean and tidy, amazing sea view from the balcony .
This is a lovely small resort don’t expect any clubs or nightlife except the hotel entertainment. This was varied and for the children, we had had enough by 9.30 each night, but most people were enjoying themselves and joining in!
The food is good and varied, full cooked breakfast, pastries, fruit, yoghurt etc. I think lunch and dinner were fantastic, loads of salad and different fish and meats daily.
We stayed in a superior one bed apartment – a little tired but clean and did the job. Air con worked well as we didnt have a seperate unit in the bedroom but didn’t feel overheated even in August.
I would stay here again purely for the value for money, if you don’t expect too much this is a great little place to stay!
- Very friendly staff. Great food. Lovely pool options.
- The location of the resort is great, the staff were really friendly and special kuddos to the cleaning ladies as they are very thorough with the sand that inevitably ends up in the room.
Top Resorts In Ibiza Town Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ibiza Town Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ibiza Town Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ibiza Town Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!