4 Best Resorts To Stay In Hoffman Estates Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Hoffman Estates Illinois is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Hoffman Estates Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hoffman Estates Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hoffman Estates Illinois. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Hoffman Estates Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Hoffman Estates Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Resorts In Hoffman Estates Illinois:
Indian Lakes Hotel
Discover relaxation with first-class amenities and services at this elegant hotel, located just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago.Nestled in a beautiful natural environment, the Indian Lakes Hotel provides everything needed for a memorable stay.For those who wish to explore the area surrounding the Indian Lakes Hotel, the hotel offers free shuttle service within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius of the hotel. This hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast buffet.Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a fitness center and an indoor pool.
- The staff is friendly!!!! They were willing to help!
- the room set up and the design of the hotel is awesome
- Used to stay their before Hilton bought it; was a very lovely property with several restaurants, and things to do… so we wanted to stay there.
- Everything was good but I didn’t know you have to ask about the breakfast confirmation breakfast
- The room was large with good views over the golf course. The TV was a good size with a good channel selection.
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Discover ultimate relaxation and endless activities only a short drive from downtown Chicago at the luxury resort and spa. Enjoy elegant accommodations, complete with all of today’s modern conveniences.There is always something to do when staying at the Eaglewood Resort and Spa. With an on-site bowling alley, a top-rated golf course, spacious banquet and meeting facilities and much more, there is something for everyone.After a day of activities guests can relax with a massage at the Eaglewood’s spa, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center or play a game in the hotel’s billiard room.
- Location is so close to Chicago.the staff were awesome..isabella..steven..and jana to name a couple. The pool quiet and restaurants on site with amazing deserts and a great bartender..steven…Good place to stay for the price. Also I had a corner room..each room has a nice size balcony…awesome!!!
- Our view was beautiful and it was easy to enjoy any down time at the resort.
- The food was great. Could offer gluten free items.
amazing service from all staff
friendly and welcoming and helpful
good all round services at hotel and spa was a pleasure to visit.
meal on the outside terrace was super and the evening entertainment was great
- The hotel is clean. The staff is friendly. The bowling alley is awesome and the bartenders were amazing to our large party.
Pheasant Run Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Pheasant Run Resort offers accommodations in Saint Charles, just 12 miles from Aurora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Schaumburg is 12 miles from Pheasant Run Resort, and Joliet is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 19 miles from Pheasant Run Resort.
- There are several restaurants at this resort. We ate at the Harvest restaurant. It was really good. Field to fork menu which is something we like. We were kind of limited to what we could eat because it was Friday during lent (no meat). However, their fish specials were great. I had the grouper and shrimp special which was delicious.
- Amazing service, food and 2 indoor outdoor pools to choose from.
- The waitress at the restaurant went beyond expectations.
- The room was super clean and quiet. Also, the temperature in the room was perfect, lots of hotels it doesn’t work properly and then it’s humid. The view was awesome. There’s lots to do around the area.
- It was very quiet and the pool nice and warm the location had a lot of restaurants around
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is located in Lincolnshire, just 27 miles from Chicago. The resort has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 14 miles from Lincolnshire Marriott, IL, and Rosemont is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 15 miles from Lincolnshire Marriott Resort.
- Recently remodeled/refreshed. Beautiful surroundings in the main lobby and fantastic décor and comfort in the rooms.
- The bed was comfortable. The ease of having the theatre nearby was helpful, as we came specifically to see the production.
We got a great breakfast for 2 with the room. The beds were so comfortable!
There was a huge bar where we were also given 2 appetizers and two cocktails. The decor of the resort has been updated. Pool was nice and quiet.
- Very clean. Staff were very accommodating. Loved the landscaping. Thoroughly enjoyed the Theater.
Nice breakfast area
Plenty of parking space
Top Resorts In Hoffman Estates Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Hoffman Estates Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Hoffman Estates Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Hoffman Estates Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!